+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 6235 for express entery

brar22

Jul 11, 2015
Hello,

I have done business management 2 year diploma. I have 1 year experience from Car Title loan company as a loan officer. my duties are almost same that fall under NOC 6235.
But under this NOC it says, "mutual funds licence usually required". i am only worried about this because i do not have it even i was hired without that as loan officer.

Can anyone please let me know that if i am still eligible to apply under this NOC or do you any other option for me?.

Thanks in advance.

alvirahuda

Star Member
May 13, 2015
brar22 said:
Hello,

I have done business management 2 year diploma. I have 1 year experience from Car Title loan company as a loan officer. my duties are almost same that fall under NOC 6235.
But under this NOC it says, "mutual funds licence usually required". i am only worried about this because i do not have it even i was hired without that as loan officer.

Can anyone please let me know that if i am still eligible to apply under this NOC or do you any other option for me?.

Thanks in advance.
Is anyone here, I have the same question.btw dear can you provide or share the JD that you have prepared?

canada19

May 21, 2015
Sqme query
I have experience of retail banking almost same 6235...do i need to fulfill all requiements like mutual funds and other relating to loan as i dont have experience of loan files etc ....can one processing under 6235 get a job offer without all these for before reaching canada.kindly guide.

Thanx .

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
brar22 said:
Hello,

Thanks in advance.
there are many job titles under one noc code. so that doesnt mean you should have performed all those duties.

so you can ask your employer to give you letter as a loan officer or financial sales represntative or any title which matches more to your job duties.

KelChiAvan

Star Member
Sep 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 22, 2015
Passport Req..
January 15, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Februray 03, 2016
LANDED..........
Sometime in March
The only time u need mutual fund license is if part of ur job requires you to sell securities, but if u dont sell securities, then u dont need the license, should not be a problem!

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
canada19 said:
Sqme query
I have experience of retail banking almost same 6235...do i need to fulfill all requiements like mutual funds and other relating to loan as i dont have experience of loan files etc ....can one processing under 6235 get a job offer without all these for before reaching canada.kindly guide.

Thanx .
If you are not sure about your NOC, you can write to noc@workingincanada.gc.ca with your duties and responsibilities, they will let you know which NOC is the closest fit.

All the best!

alvirahuda

Star Member
May 13, 2015
ntwkengg said:
there are many job titles under one noc code. so that doesnt mean you should have performed all those duties.

so you can ask your employer to give you letter as a loan officer or financial sales represntative or any title which matches more to your job duties.
Dear

Can you share a sample of JD for NOC 6235?

paragbabar

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Me too got ITA under 6235.
My consultant mentioned that this NOC code covers sales people from varied financial services. As long as you are selling some financial product, you should be fine.

Reactions: Raginne

Ranaumar

Feb 23, 2017
Hello brother, can you please share your details?? Which province you apply for?? And what is your crs?? Thanks in advance
Rana

chirkut

May 26, 2019
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-10-2019
IELTS Request
L: 8.5,R: 7, W: 7, S: 8.5
Did anyone in this thread get PR.

Raginne

Dec 21, 2022
Please did you get the pr. I applied under 6235 too but my JD did not include loans but other securities. I also included my mutual fund license

Raginne

Dec 21, 2022
Me too got ITA under 6235.
My consultant mentioned that this NOC code covers sales people from varied financial services. As long as you are selling some financial product, you should be fine.
[/QUOTE]
Please did you get the pr. I applied under 6235 too but my JD did not include loans but other securities. I also included my mutual fund license