+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 4214 Early childhood educators and assistants

alikq12

Jul 4, 2014
Dear Friends,

My wife had done Bachelor in Commerce and we are done with the ICAS report for education credentials assessment under NOC 4214, which says her education is equivalent to "Associate Degree". Her intended occupation is "Preschool Assistant". IELTS is done with 6.0 bands in all modules. All other supporting documents are ready to go.
Please advise can she be able to considered under NOC 4214 or not?

kind regards,

Asif Ali

Nov 27, 2014
Dear Sir

My wife wana apply in 4214 category as Early childhood educator assistants . she already done 1 year Diploma in Montessori and she have 3 year experience of Montessori director / Supervisor . she also have 1 year work experience in canada as " live n care giver".
her IELTS score is over all 6
listening 6
Speaking 5.5
Reading 5.5
Writing 6

Kindly Guide us what we do if we wana apply are we able to apply ...
i m waiting for you reply sir

mdkdue

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London (Hopefully)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2014
Asif Ali said:
Dear Sir

My wife wana apply in 4214 category as Early childhood educator assistants . she already done 1 year Diploma in Montessori and she have 3 year experience of Montessori director / Supervisor . she also have 1 year work experience in canada as " live n care giver".
her IELTS score is over all 6
listening 6
Speaking 5.5
Reading 5.5
Writing 6

Kindly Guide us what we do if we wana apply are we able to apply ...
i m waiting for you reply sir
Based on her IELTS score she CANNOT apply. The minimum requirement is band 6 for each category.

Regards

Anikazabeen88

Dec 2, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 September 2014
Doc's Request.
23 March 2015
Nomination.....
23 December 2014
AOR Received.
26 January 2015
File Transfer...
[color=green]2nd line on 26th August [/color]
LANDED..........
Can't wait
Education and job doesn't have to be in same field. Only the duties given in NOC are important.

Anikazabeen88

Dec 2, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 September 2014
Doc's Request.
23 March 2015
Nomination.....
23 December 2014
AOR Received.
26 January 2015
File Transfer...
[color=green]2nd line on 26th August [/color]
LANDED..........
Can't wait
sheena1983 said:
I have one query - i did not gave it a thot earlier....i am ready with my docs....only thing is that my graduation, which is in Bsc Physics. I got total 4 years of experience in preschool teaching.......

after checking out this forum - i think my application will get rejected because of my education.......

anyone who can comment on my situation....
Only the duties given in NOC are important. Eduacation and job doesn't have to be in same field

Farazneelam

Jan 31, 2018
Hi Team,

I am Nikhil Sharma, My wilfe would like to apply for Early childhood educators assistants. We have received credential assessment report from WES and all relevant document is all set to go. However, we have score overall 7 bands in IELTS, unfortunately in reading she has score only 5.5.
But she has score good IELTS score in academic over all is 7 and in reading 6.5.
I was thinking to put both the result with the files and later of consideration.

I appreciate if any one can guide me for the same.

Regards,
Nikhil Sharma
Hi, did u guysggot visa for early learning and child care?

Dhyom

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Hi friends
can anyone pls solve my problem I'm a Primary teacher (M.A,B.ed) i calculated my noc 4032 but in most provinces noc 4214 is in demand which is for early childhood educator. I have taught in kindergarten also for one year but I'm unable to understand I can apply for it or not as duties are same but it needs degree in early childhood which I don't have but some one said B.ed is enough as it covers all educational teaching subjects.
Now should I apply for 4214 without demanded degree?

Reactions: EKP1
Jul 29, 2018
I have done two years Elementary teacher training diploma. I am working in primary school with 5 to 8 years children.
Can I apply in NOC 4214

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I have done two years Elementary teacher training diploma. I am working in primary school with 5 to 8 years children.
Can I apply in NOC 4214
Just warning you that you will not be able to teach in Canada without teacher's college in Canada which is a masters. BC does seem to have a 1 year transition program to teach in BC. There are some areas of the country, like BC, that currently needs teachers but in general there is a surplus. I would make sure you look into thi so you are not disappointed when/if you arrive in Canada.

Shafaq_

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
i want to apply for 4214 category i have done honers programme BCS (bachelors in Computers).i already done 14 month montessori diploma.Have 2 year experience in early years.Presently teaching early years in reputable school. I need to know about my diploma is not recognised from special institution kindly let me know that am i eligible for this category

May 21, 2019
Hi all!
M a primary teacher from India. I did 4 years degree course Bachelor's in Elementary Education. For d last 14 years I hv been only teaching Nursery and Prep(3-5 yr). So d problem is dat my degree is of primary education (3-10 year old) and my experience is early childhood teaching. Can I apply under NOC 4214 and whether I l b able to work as an ECE in Canada? Will it get d