+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 4165 for Open Work Permit application

jgaona

Sep 6, 2019
Hi all,

I'll start working in March as a Clinical Trial Assistant in a Clinical Research Organization (CRO) under my PGWP. My husband needs to apply for his open work permit but I'm unsure about the NOC for my job position. I've looked into the official website and I think NOC 4165 applies but I'm not entirely sure.

Anyone here with any experience in this role? Is there other NOC that is more related? I'm also thinking about NOC
1254 – Statistical officers and related research support occupations.

Thank you.

Aicerg49

Sep 21, 2020
Hi Jgaona! Did you find the right NOC? I am also workings as a clinical trials assistant for a cro and don't know which noc to nominate.

jgaona

Sep 6, 2019
Hi Aicerg49,

We used NOC 4165 for my husband OPW application and it was approved. I think it´s the NOC that It is closer to CTA roles in CROs.

I´ve created my EE profile using this NOC.

Hope this answer is hopeful for you.

Regards,

Aicerg49

Sep 21, 2020
Hi Aicerg49,

We used NOC 4165 for my husband OPW application and it was approved. I think it´s the NOC that It is closer to CTA roles in CROs.

I´ve created my EE profile using this NOC.

Hope this answer is hopeful for you.

Regards,
Thanks so much!! This has helped a lot!! Good luck!!

Helip0269

Feb 23, 2021
Hi all,

I'll start working in March as a Clinical Trial Assistant in a Clinical Research Organization (CRO) under my PGWP. My husband needs to apply for his open work permit but I'm unsure about the NOC for my job position. I've looked into the official website and I think NOC 4165 applies but I'm not entirely sure.

Anyone here with any experience in this role? Is there other NOC that is more related? I'm also thinking about NOC

Thank you.
Hey I am working the same position on my work permit. Can you please tell me if your application got accepted or not?
It would be a great help. Thanks

Helip0269

Feb 23, 2021
Hey I am working the same position(clinical research assistant) on my work permit. Can you please tell me if your application got accepted or not?
It would be a great help. Thanks

czhou

Jul 12, 2022
Hi i am also working as a clinical trial assistant in a CRO. and also not sure which NOC job type CTA is categorized into.. please send any advice!!
here is some of my main job responsibilities:

The Clinical Trial Assistant provides administrative support to all Project Managers in their daily duties, including liaising with clinical sites and MRI facilities. These duties include but are no limited to the following:

· Submit requests for shipment of MRI supplies and trial-specific account creation

· Issuing trial-specific reports

· Issuing queries to the clinical sites

· Following-up with sites for documentation/scans

· MRI data receipt, handling, brain scan QC and result reporting according to company's standard operating procedures

· Data entries/imports into company's Web-based Applications

· Review of trial-specific documentation

· Scheduling phone training sessions between sites and company

czhou

Jul 12, 2022
Hi all,

Thank you.
hi jgaona,

Hope everything went well. could you please kindly share if you EE application got approved? i am going through the same process, and about to create my ee application. It would be incredibly helpful if could your result.

czhou

Jul 12, 2022
Hi Jgaona! Did you find the right NOC? I am also workings as a clinical trials assistant for a cro and don't know which noc to nominate.
hi Aicerg49,
I am going the same process now, could you kindly please share your result with me? that would be a great help!!