+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 4031 Discuss here ....

mary1010

Jul 22, 2019
I have done b.tech and working as a computer teacher. Is b.ed mandatory to apply for express entry?
Please can you tell me if you got PR with NOC code 4031 and without B.Ed degree. I am very confused.
I am a teacher and have 5 years experience in teaching, but I don't have a B.Ed degree.
Help me please

mary1010

Jul 22, 2019
Is there a need for bachelor of education degree in order to adopt secondary school NOC?
Please can you tell me if you got PR with NOC code 4031 and without B.Ed degree. I am very confused.
I am a teacher and have 5 years experience in teaching, but I don't have a B.Ed degree.
Help me please

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Help me please
Though there is no rule to have relevant degree and I have seen a lot of people getting PR without relevant qualifications . So u can also apply and take a chanceif u don't have any other options . Better to try but few PPL reported that they were questioned for not having that. But there is no clear rule for this. Hope it helps.

Reactions: hardeep445

shahzparvez

Jan 2, 2018
hi,
can you or anyone please confirm if the below duties for NOC 4031 match or not. I think it covers all duties, I have to give to the principle for experience letter.
  • Prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes( 6 to 8) including putting up displays in the classroom, utilizing the worksheets, materials, teaching aids and methods that contribute to the students in a meaningful learning experience
  • Maintain student attendance records, classwork, lab work, assignments, papers, grades, and other required records. Give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils progress and discuss it with parents and school officials
  • Maintain eye contact and move around the case with ease and interact with students. Develop and enforce classroom rules.
  • Undertake pastoral duties, such as taking in the role of form tutor, and supporting pupils on an individual basis through academic or personal difficulties
  • Manage pupil behaviour in the classroom and on school premises, and applying appropriate and effective measures in cases of misbehaviour
  • Participate in departmental meetings, parents evenings, and whole school training events/workshops, organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sports events.
can anyone confirm if I can go with these duties

90'skid

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
Hello All,
I have a quick question; So my sister falls under noc 4032 like most of you.
She as already obtained the Ontario teaching license

Does the question - Do you have have a trade certification from a Canadian province, territory or federal body - apply to her or not? please help clarify.

Does it add any points?

Thank you!

hrk123hrk

Dec 31, 2019
As far as I know you don't need a b.ed. make sure your job description matches NOC code and reference letters specify that.
Hello ,
You said b.ed is not required? is that true.
Please help me here.
I have been teaching Maths to secondary school students for the last 10 years. classes 9 to 11.
I have Bs in computer science and no teaching qualification nor B.ed.
Can i apply in any code ? 4031 or anyother?

Thanks.

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Hello ,
You said b.ed is not required? is that true.
Please help me here.
I have been teaching Maths to secondary school students for the last 10 years. classes 9 to 11.
I have Bs in computer science and no teaching qualification nor B.ed.
Can i apply in any code ? 4031 or anyother?

Thanks.
There is no hard and fast rule that your qualifications must be inline with your job experience.
But case analyst has a lot of discretion .he may or may not put an objection.
But even cic website somewhere mentioned that u don't need relevant qualifications.
So no harm in trying if u have points.
Good luck.

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Is there any one who got PR under NOC 4031 without BEd?
Actually there are very few PPL with this NOC in the forum.
But a lot of othere PPL with different NOC have got theirs with different qualifications and experience combination.
Good luck.

Sep 30, 2020
Iam a computer science teacher and my qualification is M.Sc.,M.Ed.,M.Phil. I have created my EE profile through noc4031. My crs is 372 and my ielts score is L-6.5,R-8.5,W-7,S-7. Are there any chances for me to get an ITA. if so which pnp should I opt. Please guide me. I have 11 years of teaching experience.

td663

Oct 18, 2020
whats your application status now?
I need help....I have experience as a teacher but i have not done a bachelors degree in education....my score is 451. is it possible for me to get PR?
NOC code 4031 without B.Ed
Mary, how did it go for you ? I have 6 years experience teaching French and 2 masters, but I don't have a B.Ed either. Will I get an ITA? Did you? Thank you for any info !