+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 4031 Discuss here ....

JaaKaaa

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Hello :)
I teach mathematics to children age 12 to 15 (in my country grade 5-8, in Canada 6-9). Does this comply under NOC 4031 or 4032?

My biggest concern is that we (in Serbia) don't have Middle School, so my school is called Elementary.

I am grateful for any advice :)

JaaKaaa

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
@g90 @myz
Could you kindly answer my question regarding appropriate NOC for Middle School, as you had similar dilemma?
I can see you opted for NOC 4031, so how did it went? Are yours documents accepted?

SARYA

May 15, 2019
@g90 @myz
Could you kindly answer my question regarding appropriate NOC for Middle School, as you had similar dilemma?
I can see you opted for NOC 4031, so how did it went? Are yours documents accepted?

Hello,
We submitted the application in sept 2017- renewed Jan 2019.
CRS 431
NOC 4031 (secondary school teacher) 5 years experience teaching in USA.
My husband process safety engineer NOC 2041.
We have not received any reply from CIC since 2017.
Can someone advise what shall be done?
Looks like they dnt need Secondary teachers :(

Danny92

Apr 27, 2019
Hello,
CRS 431
Oh wait, your primary NOC is 4031 and your spouse is in the NOC 2041? This is regarding the other thread in the AINP section. Have the both of you created an Express Entry profile? You can both do that and your husband may receive a nomination from Alberta, after which you can withdraw your profile or vice versa!

SARYA

May 15, 2019
Oh wait, your primary NOC is 4031 and your spouse is in the NOC 2041? This is regarding the other thread in the AINP section. Have the both of you created an Express Entry profile? You can both do that and your husband may receive a nomination from Alberta, after which you can withdraw your profile or vice versa!
Hi,

Primary is my husband, Process safety engineer NOC 2141. We have 1 application submitted in Express entry.

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello :)
I teach mathematics to children age 12 to 15 (in my country grade 5-8, in Canada 6-9). Does this comply under NOC 4031 or 4032?

My biggest concern is that we (in Serbia) don't have Middle School, so my school is called Elementary.

I am grateful for any advice :)
NOC 4032 is for kindergarten teachers in Canada which is grade 1 to 6. As you teach students of grade 6 to 9, so I think you should chose 4031. However ensure you fulfill all job duties listed for 4031.

I think there is no NOC for junior high or intermediate high, so 4031 suits you best.

Also ensure to mention classes taught in your reference letter whatever the name of your school is. Please also try to explore the forum for more information on this topic. I also find it confusing for you.

Reactions: JaaKaaa

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
@g90 @myz
My application is still in process. Let’s see what happens.
Good luck to you.

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello,
CRS 431
Did you get an ITA? If you get ITA then all applications are treated at par with others. NOC doesn’t make any difference.

Reactions: JaaKaaa

simhar13

May 12, 2019
I am computer teacher in govt senior secondary school I want to know that which noc is applicable to me as per my knowledge 4031. But this occupation is not in demand in canada. No PNP program are in demand for this NOC. Then what I can do. My age is 39 therefore my CRS is low. Help me what I can do at this stage.

shahzparvez

Jan 2, 2018
My application is still in process. Let’s see what happens.
Good luck to you.
hi,
can you or anyone please confirm if the below duties for NOC 4031 match or not. I think it covers all duties, I have to give to the principle for experience letter.
  • Prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes( 6 to 8) including putting up displays in the classroom, utilizing the worksheets, materials, teaching aids and methods that contribute to the students in a meaningful learning experience
  • Maintain student attendance records, classwork, lab work, assignments, papers, grades, and other required records. Give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils progress and discuss it with parents and school officials
  • Maintain eye contact and move around the case with ease and interact with students. Develop and enforce classroom rules.
  • Undertake pastoral duties, such as taking in the role of form tutor, and supporting pupils on an individual basis through academic or personal difficulties
  • Manage pupil behaviour in the classroom and on school premises, and applying appropriate and effective measures in cases of misbehaviour
  • Participate in departmental meetings, parents evenings, and whole school training events/workshops, organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sports events.

prashilkaka

Jul 22, 2019
Hello , I applied with 4031. Waiting for medical pass. What's your progress
Hello,

I have 2 years of experience in private class as a teacher and 2 years in secondary high school.
Can you please guide me, if i can apply with 4031 NOC.

Is experience in private class can be considered?

Thanks in advance.

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Hello,

I have 2 years of experience in private class as a teacher and 2 years in secondary high school.

Thanks in advance.
If u can manage crs with 2 years then don't show private work for points as it will be very tough for you to prove job duties and duration. If need 3 years then for private work provide proof like details of students and tax returns etc.

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Hello,

Thanks in advance.
U need just one year in 4031 NOC to become eligible for 4031.

Jas90

Mar 9, 2019
Hi,
I worked at a private tutoring centre where I taught physics to secondary school students. My responsibilities match with 4031. Can I use this experience for EE?

mary1010

Jul 22, 2019
Hello , I applied with 4031. Waiting for medical pass. What's your progress
whats your application status now?
I need help....I have experience as a teacher but i have not done a bachelors degree in education....my score is 451. is it possible for me to get PR?
NOC code 4031 without B.Ed