+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 4012 research and teaching assistant

jack wong

Jan 14, 2018
Hi all,

I have a question regarding the work experience for research and teaching assistant. Under FSW, these two jobs are under the same NOC code. FSW required the same job, continuous, 1560 hours. Could I combine both RA and TA to meet 1560 requirement, or they need to be count separately. Did anyone have relevant experience?

Best,
Jack

Linalin

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
Hi all,

I have a question regarding the work experience for research and teaching assistant. Under FSW, these two jobs are under the same NOC code. FSW required the same job, continuous, 1560 hours. Could I combine both RA and TA to meet 1560 requirement, or they need to be count separately. Did anyone have relevant experience?

Best,
Jack
Hi! Have you ever got the answer to this? If you've successfully got the PR under FSW NOC 4012, would you be comfortable sharing your reference letter? I'm in a similar position with TA/RA experience, and I can't explain to my department manager how to write the letter that combines TA/RA duties in terms of hours/week. Thank you!

ramseriv

Star Member
Mar 20, 2021
Hi! Have you ever got the answer to this? If you've successfully got the PR under FSW NOC 4012, would you be comfortable sharing your reference letter? I'm in a similar position with TA/RA experience, and I can't explain to my department manager how to write the letter that combines TA/RA duties in terms of hours/week. Thank you!
can I actually use the TA work experience when studying in Canada to apply through FSW??