shaz82

Nov 14, 2014
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Doc's Request.
None
Ottoman said:
Dear Friends

I think no one has ever been tested as I have been on this matter of Canadian immigration. After completing my post-grads from New Zealand, Came back to home country without PR in 2003 when PR was almost free & matter of months. Applied for Canadian immigration in June 2004......................Kept waiting................until 2012 ..to hear all pre Feb 2008 FSW files got cancelled unfairly owing to new law introduced by Canadian Conservatives.......Again applied in 1st week of Nov. 2014 in 4011...& ...history repeating itself....due to misleading figures CIC shared on capping NOCs...However, I am grateful to ALLAH swt for His blessings.........This is what He wants....I think we all need to accept the reality wholeheartedly & move on....& must not blame this & that for not being able to send application before it was capped...this is what destiny is....May Allah swt bless you all.

i agree with each word you have said bro..

May be this is wot Allah has chosen for us and he knows best wot is good for us.

warsapp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
shaz82 said:
i still doubt that bro...
when you ll have your application back and you find UCI there then you can say yes.. and enter the UCI in form.

but if UCI is not provided then there is no point of saying Yes . because if you say Yes , you have to enter UCI number.
Maybe dear Shaz82. BTW did you created EE profile if yes, so did ticked answer no to the question?

JS4011

Feb 3, 2015
nick.rwth said:
On what date your file was delivered to CIO.
Can you provide tracking?
nick, now its time to dig cic to its root and extract information as its 3 days past. only applicants currently in canada can do this. cant trust agents.

deep sharma, how comes its too fast in delivery of your application. can you post photo of envelop, the date of postal dispatch stamp pls. through which postal service your application returned?

OxyM

Feb 4, 2015
deep sharma said:
Hi everybody,
Bad news- Today I got my file back. click on the following link to view the image of explanation letter. as i don't know how to attach the image here. The application has been returned due to cap reach. sorry for ruining your hopes.
:(
Dear all in the letter is was said "since you didn't provide evidence that you have an arranged employment offer or a candidate for Phd steam, I believe now that in case of cap reach they try to put your application at a different category like those two above may be this explains what happened to the Vinisha case you were wondering about, because It was not completely logic, also when she claims that the cap it was not reached till end of December it is true because they was not at reach of the 1000 from the opened applications at that time.

DEC14

Jan 14, 2015
NS
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-04-2017
JS4011 said:
nick, now its time to dig cic to its root and extract information as its 3 days past. only applicants currently in canada can do this. cant trust agents.

deep sharma, how comes its too fast in delivery of your application. can you post photo of envelop, the date of postal dispatch stamp pls. through which postal service your application returned?
Agreed on you.....Letter was written on 12 February 2015, and address was for India. Normal mail should take much longer time....So as you said, only the copy of postal service and date of package received will confirm this....Anyway good luck to all!!

SPB

Dec 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Dec 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Very sad news. What I don't understand is if the cap had been full since end October then why did they take so long to return the applications.and also the 16th dec update was misleading. On 12th dec October applicant was charged. After that there is hardly any charging for this NOC. 2 to be exact. Of course the spreadsheet is not having all applicants but we can say 5 times the no. Of applicants on the spreadsheet would be there.

ravalravig

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
NOC Code......
SPB said:
Very sad news. What I don't understand is if the cap had been full since end October then why did they take so long to return the applications.and also the 16th dec update was misleading. On 12th dec October applicant was charged. After that there is hardly any charging for this NOC. 2 to be exact. Of course the spreadsheet is not having all applicants but we can say 5 times the no. Of applicants on the spreadsheet would be there.
We have a question that if a cap is full then why they opened application and check it is incomplete?

The reason could be
1) They search for any arranged employment, because no cap limit is applicable for apps with job offer
2) They search for evidence of your phd admission because there is separate quota for that

If none of above 2 found then they send back

Means they open each and every application and check

SPB

Dec 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Dec 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
ravalravig said:
We have a question that if a cap is full then why they opened application and check it is incomplete?

The reason could be
1) They search for any arranged employment, because no cap limit is applicable for apps with job offer
2) They search for evidence of your phd admission because there is separate quota for that

If none of above 2 found then they send back

Means they open each and every application and check
Makes sense.

jas2424

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Ottoman said:
Dear Friends

I think no one has ever been tested as I have been on this matter of Canadian immigration. After completing my post-grads from New Zealand, Came back to home country without PR in 2003 when PR was almost free & matter of months. Applied for Canadian immigration in June 2004......................Kept waiting................until 2012 ..to hear all pre Feb 2008 FSW files got cancelled unfairly owing to new law introduced by Canadian Conservatives.......Again applied in 1st week of Nov. 2014 in 4011...& ...history repeating itself....due to misleading figures CIC shared on capping NOCs...However, I am grateful to ALLAH swt for His blessings.........This is what He wants....I think we all need to accept the reality wholeheartedly & move on....& must not blame this & that for not being able to send application before it was capped...this is what destiny is....May Allah swt bless you all.
Hi Ottoman,
thanks for sharing. how do you find NZ? am actually thinking of immigrating to NZ but I don have a clue about lifestyle and job opportunities there? would you shed some light on life as an expat in NZ?

Thanks,

jas2424

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
shaz82 said:
i feel this is positive news. at least now we wont have restless ... but doors are not closed.. go for alternatives and have faith ..

Thanks for sharing....

[/quote

you are right..thanks for the positive words
+1 to you mate

Ngau

Feb 2, 2015
Same is the case with me shaz82. Like yours my case was cancelled in 2012. My document was ready on 12th July but the agent cheated me by not sending my app. till I inquired. It was already late by the time I prepared the documents again. Finally my app reached on Dec. 17. I still had hope but don't know when my hope will be shattered.

shaz82

Nov 14, 2014
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Doc's Request.
None
warsapp said:
Maybe dear Shaz82. BTW did you created EE profile if yes, so did ticked answer no to the question?
yes i created profile and i said No.

i have found the same thing .. in one forum .. Frequently asked questions about EE .. the same thing mentioned their.

try to find out that forum in canadavisa.com , this might clear your doubt.

i am clear about it . i wont say Yes unless i have UCI :)

jyothi999

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Hi All...

Very disappointing to hear that some apps are coming back as cap is filled.My friend is reaching Canada on 4th March n he is going to make a conference call on 5th march n I am going to speak to CIC. Later I 'll let u know the info n at least we could gear up n apply for EE before it is too late.
Thanq

Ottoman

Nov 8, 2014
jas2424 said:
Hi Ottoman,
thanks for sharing. how do you find NZ? am actually thinking of immigrating to NZ but I don have a clue about lifestyle and job opportunities there? would you shed some light on life as an expat in NZ?

Thanks,

NEWZEALAND HAS VERY LIMITED PROSPECTS....IN COMPARISON TO CANADA & AUSTRALIA...

vk2410

Star Member
Nov 30, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Hi Guys ..

Called CIC today and finally they said after verification that the application has been returned tomorrow with an explanation letter ..