warsapp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
nick.rwth said:
People, please stop this sh*t.

Applications from October 25 till December 6 was send for a second review.
Everyone has read this article.

http://www.cicnews.com/2015/01/canadian-immigration-processing-high-error-rate-014427.html

I will tell you the next truth, sometimes people who thinks that their English is good are mistaken.
I would not rely on one single message about cap.
Recently I got US visa and witnessed the following dialog between US visa officer and applicant (in Toronto).
1) officer asks what is your status, applicant replied "I have PR" -with horrible accent and bad English.
2) Then Agent asks do you speak English, reply "A little"

So lets be honest, even if applicant Ielts is good it does not mean that his communicative abilities are good enough, test is only test.

Some people are really bad when it come to a phone conversation, trust me (people working in scotia bank, rogers, that are in Canada (often have a horrible accent) and they are really hard to understand).

So I would not rely on only one reply.
I get opposite information.
Thats it!
Dear nick.rwth,

I don't think that my English is too bad to understand what the agent told me.
She clearly stated that she doesn't have access to the info related cap status and that it seems that my application have not been opened yet.
.I do agree with you that we shouldn't rely on single message about cap.

vk2410

Star Member
Nov 30, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Guys can anyone explain to me the process of CIC:

We are hearing that our applications haven't been opened .. and i just want to understand this ..

How is this possible if the completeness check for all applicants have been done as being said ..

Wat i think is that they check the completeness of the file and for this they will have to open the file for sure and then the file is allocated the UCI number .. the UCI number will have to be surely done here as incomplete files and cap returned files are also allocated UCI numbers.

Then the file is sent for cap check ..

How come files of our NOC are not opened wen some applicants of december have received a mail that their file is being returned on account of being incomplete .. ??

warsapp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Re: Where are these friends?

Scarlette said:
Dear warsapp,
I neither was the representative of NOC 4011, nor wanted to surprise or intrigue any body. A hypothesis is just a hypothesis! I did emphasize that all of them might be just a fictitious solution. If we had known every thing accurately, all of us could have made good predictions. Although to me, there is a long way for being a scientist, I prefer to be patient and quiet rather than writing my thoughts more than one time. Thanks for your attention to my post.
What can we do? Nothing except being patient. Honestly, I wish the best for all people all around the world. I hope they enjoy their holiday beside their family. Besides, I wish the best for all members of this forum.
Thank you dear Tadhana.

To avoid going off topic:
I read in cicnews that there are 779 (as far as I can remember) EE 2015 applicants who are allowed to sent their application within 60 days. Therefore, the delay in our NOC may be normal.
Dear Scarlette,
The word intriguing was used in the finest sense of the word so calm down.
I am free to repeat my ideas here. After all we are in forum and you can see lots of people do that since not everyone read older posts. Thank you for your hypothesis I think they are worthy and give possible explanations what's going on.
Take care

warsapp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
vk2410 said:
Guys can anyone explain to me the process of CIC:

We are hearing that our applications haven't been opened .. and i just want to understand this ..

How is this possible if the completeness check for all applicants have been done as being said ..

Wat i think is that they check the completeness of the file and for this they will have to open the file for sure and then the file is allocated the UCI number .. the UCI number will have to be surely done here as incomplete files and cap returned files are also allocated UCI numbers.

Then the file is sent for cap check ..

How come files of our NOC are not opened wen some applicants of december have received a mail that their file is being returned on account of being incomplete .. ??
Exactly. Hence the questions:
Is UCI number assigned when they perform completeness check or is it assigned in later stage when they right away when they begin MI review? Do they enter the name and details of applicants in the system after completeness check have been performed so agents can check status of application?

shaz82

Nov 14, 2014
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Doc's Request.
None
UCI is generated after charge.

thats y you cant get ur UCI until u get charged..

warsapp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
deep sharma said:
I got a UCI..(which apparently does not work yet) .. but I was not charged.
So either UCI is generated after charge or when application is sent back. Is that correct?

Dear Shaz82 where from do you know that?

warsapp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
sherlin62 said:
why has our application not opened yet what does dat mean???
IMHO, maybe they opened, however agents couldn't figure out since there are no records in their system. So they assumed that our applications have not been opened.
Next time we call them we must pay attention what exactly they say "application has not been opened" or "it seems that application has not been opened yet" or "your application may not been opened yet" "or according to our records your application has not been opened"

deep sharma

Jan 29, 2015
warsapp said:
So either UCI is generated after charge or when application is sent back. Is that correct?

Dear Shaz82 where from do you know that?
Yes, may be after they sent back my application.

oadil

Star Member
May 10, 2014
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
not yet
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
not yet
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
sure later on
LANDED..........
surely next year 2015
hello all
Does any one have update on NOC 4011. My application was received on Dec.4th but I am yet to be charged.

SPB

Dec 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Dec 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
oadil said:
hello all
Does any one have update on NOC 4011. My application was received on Dec.4th but I am yet to be charged.
If you go through all the prior posts, you would know that too many speculations about this NOC. Hope we get to know some credible info soon. Getting too anxious with each passing day.

shaz82

Nov 14, 2014
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Doc's Request.
None
if applicant got uci with out charge then it means uci is generated before charging.
but when ? any body has any idea ...

oadil

Star Member
May 10, 2014
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
not yet
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
not yet
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
sure later on
LANDED..........
surely next year 2015
SPB said:
If you go through all the prior posts, you would know that too many speculations about this NOC. Hope we get to know some credible info soon. Getting too anxious with each passing day.
very turely said, hope to hear good news for all who desperately waiting.