+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 4011

LINI1214

Dec 18, 2014
warsapp said:
Just called them again. Agent was very friendly and she asked my name my DOB then she checked my name in the system and told me there is no info also no info regarding returning back my application. I also asked about cap they they told me they don't have access to the info regarding cap. It seems that those who called inside Canada have more detailed info.
I son't know.
Confused totally

Pls tell us did u get the UCI number.

inproxima

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I called CIC today 3 times. I am in Canada, and my app reached CIC in 21 Nov. All three agents told me that their was no information on my application, and their was no record that it was opened yet. All three said, that if the application had been returned, they would have had a record of it. All three said that this centre does not have access to any NOC code caps, and they were not able to tell me if the caps have been reached. So, back to square one:

- the cap might have been reached in October and they are just beginning to return the files - starting with the October applications
- we are all in the cap

jas2424

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Same thing here.

Have just connected from outside Canada. After the verification questions, the agent said no records with my name. If it was returned she would have been able to see this on system. Her guess is that my app is still in envelope unopened!

warsapp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
LINI1214 said:
Pls tell us did u get the UCI number.
It is quite impossible to get UCI number if there is no record in their system.
They told me it seems that my application has not been opened yet.
Either we are in cap or I they will start to send back our applications soon.
I personally think that deep sharma's application missing some docs. But it is really strange that 2 agents told him that cap reached. Meanwhile they told me they don't have access to cap situation info.

sarb13

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
i called yesterday...Agent clearly said that he does not have access to see Caps details and other things.
he said call after 3 March by then we will be able to tell you the decision.

Sidhu0164

Jan 3, 2015
Hi frnds,
is it possible that cic has not opened applications from past 3 mnths for completeness check. If yes, that means cap was reached in oct and people should have got files back.

sherlin62

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Sidhu0164 said:
Hi frnds,
is it possible that cic has not opened applications from past 3 mnths for completeness check. If yes, that means cap was reached in oct and people should have got files back.
but cic last update on 19 dec stated that applications for our noc were 813

nick.rwth

Oct 7, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
EE 474 points (6th draw)
People, please stop this sh*t.

Applications from October 25 till December 6 was send for a second review.
Everyone has read this article.

http://www.cicnews.com/2015/01/canadian-immigration-processing-high-error-rate-014427.html

I will tell you the next truth, sometimes people who thinks that their English is good are mistaken.
I would not rely on one single message about cap.

Recently I got US visa and witnessed the following dialog between US visa officer and applicant (in Toronto).
1) officer asks what is your status, applicant replied "I have PR" -with horrible accent and bad English.
2) Then Agent asks do you speak English, reply "A little"

So lets be honest, even if applicant Ielts is good it does not mean that his communicative abilities are good enough, test is only test.

Some people are really bad when it come to a phone conversation, trust me (people working in scotia bank, rogers, that are in Canada (often have a horrible accent) and they are really hard to understand).

So I would not rely on only one reply.
I get opposite information.
Thats it!

anisanges

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Oct 2014
Nomination.....
PER received on 17 Dec 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Second Line updated on 29 Feb 2015 (Process started on 26 Feb)
Med's Request
25 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
08 Apr 2015 * Medicals received on 18 Apr 2015
I had a message in my whatsapp group about return of application on 13 Feb 2014 due to CAP (NOC 4011).

Application received date is 20 Nov.

Though need to be authenticated from other persons who may also receive their return of application due to cap in next week.

Will wait and see!!

shaz82

Nov 14, 2014
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Doc's Request.
None
i agree with nick

street English is very different then text book or ielts English(clean British accent)

and telephone conversation is even hard to understand.

there are chances that applicant who is not experienced of street English accent might miss understood things.

harman_aurora

Feb 7, 2015
RiyadChowdhury said:
Points scored 68 {education 23, age 12, experience 9 and language 24 ( listening 8.5, reading 8.5, speaking 8, writing 7 and overall 8}
application sent : 21st August
Application received by CIC : 27th August
DD validity remaining: 3 days short of 5 months on the date application received.
NO: 4011
Settlement fund : 18000 CAD in stocks. Nevertheless I invested 5000 CAD more in that portfolio.
I am a bit tensed about the chances as I made it quite late.
enlighten me with some hope if there is any :) thanks

dear forum members. my application received date under noc4011 is 12nov2014.can anyone please tell me whether my application is in the cap
and when can i expect per.

vk2410

Star Member
Nov 30, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Dear anisanges

Can you please check the location of the candidate who has received back his application ..

I want to understand this as according to me this is as such only possible if this person lives in Canada ..

Otherwise other candidates wud have also got back their applications by now ..

Tx

harman_aurora

Feb 7, 2015
dear forum members. my application received date under noc4011 is 12nov2014.can anyone please tell me whether my application is in the cap
and when can i expect per.