+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 4011

deep sharma

Jan 29, 2015
I asked an agent f for my DD status, from whome I made my DD. he did not replied for 3 days and today said your DD has not been charged...
oct 24 applicant... and there is no record of mine at CIC (I called CIC several time)... it has been almost 4 months.. seems like i am outta game :/.

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
vinisha09 said:
Hi all
One of my friend who applied under noc 4011 - currently in canada and doing post-doc fellowship in canada, called CIC today morning and asked about the status of his application. he did phd in india and applied under noc 4011 of FSW 2014. application was sent by him on 17th december from canada.
he received the following information.
'' we wont be able to tell the date of charging because application verification departmemt is separate from finance department. for this NOC all applications completeness check till december 31 has been done and till now the total has not reached the cap and all applications have been sent for ministerial instructions. to call or send email to CIC 3 months after the application received date at CIC. We can neither give you the UCI number or application status as of now.
It seems that CIC completeness check and charging are from two separate departments, and then the review of ministerial instruction is from the third one. Completeness check may happen much sooner than charging, and then review of ministerial instruction should only happen after the charging has been confirmed. Therefore, when an applicant got charged, the completeness check may have happened much earlier already. Therefore, in December, CIC probably has already done plenty of completeness check without charging. (That will explain why CIC is still charging October and early November applicants.) If you think about it, completeness check is a very quick and easy task.

snehal2410

Feb 12, 2015
IELTS: 7
Self Calculated Score For FSW: 72
Investment Declaration: 15,700 CAD
Spouse IELTS Attached
Date of Submission: 15th Dec, 2014
Date of Receiving App at CIC: 19th Dec, 2014
Mode of Payment: DD

DD not charged / en-cashed yet.

Any hope for NOC 4011 with this date and profile ?

deep sharma

Jan 29, 2015
game over.
I called CIC two times just now... first time agent told me my application was sent back yesterday due to some missing information, and also told me the cap is reached now.
2nd time agent told me that your application was opened yesterday. thats all i can tell. and she gave me a uci no. ( which doesnot work) dont know whats happening :(
gudluck to you guys.

rahaarsh

Jan 20, 2015
deep sharma said:
game over.
I called CIC two times just now... first time agent told me my application was sent back yesterday due to some missing information, and also told me the cap is reached now.
2nd time agent told me that your application was opened yesterday. thats all i can tell. and she gave me a uci no. ( which doesnot work) dont know whats happening :(
gudluck to you guys.
can I ask the application s date of receipt?

jas2424

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
deep sharma said:
game over.
gudluck to you guys.
Deep Sharma,

don't be frustrated..it seems there is a big mess in our NOC. When your application was received?
Anyway, I recommend you create an EE profile. Best of luck and whatever the future brings to us, we will be great!

sherlin62

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
i just called cic now dey told me that my application has not opened or recieved yet ,i did not understand what she said opened or recieved,she just told me that dere is no entry in the database..what does dat mean dey have not recieved or dey have not opened plz help me

sherlin62

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
just called cic now dey told me that my application has not opened or recieved yet ,i did not understand what she said opened or recieved,she just told me that dere is no entry in the database..what does dat mean dey have not recieved or dey have not opened plz help me

Dr_Jahid

Feb 8, 2015
farja said:
I'm 24th October applicant. I did mail to CIC on 24th of November and they replied to me on 26th of January stating that " Your submission has been received and is in the queue for initial processing. "
Nothing else .
Till date no any news. My payment mode was DD. .so I don't know whether it has been encased or not.

hi i am new here. My application (NOC 4011) also reached at cic ON 24th OCT, till date no news. Any body has any idea whats going on??? Felling tense and irritated.

Dr_Jahid

Feb 8, 2015
deep sharma said:
yes i called cic again few minutes ago, the agent told me my application was returned due to cap reached .
:/
Hello deep sharma, so they wont consider application reached on 24th October?? Please clear me