Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2015
Nomination.....
11-11-2015
Passport Req..
10-05-2016
nick.rwth said:
Phone to check status of application inside of Canada 1-888-242-2100. (1-1-3)

I've just spoke to the representative.
What I was told
1) November applications are all in cap (i did not asked about December)
2) Currently they introducing new system of monitoring files which will take 1-2 weeks.
3) At the moment she have no information on that application.
4) I was recommended to call back after 23 February.

Besides of all this I was asked around 10 verification questions.
Thanks a lot for your information. If you call back after 23, please ask about the December applicants. I am 1st December applicant.

aazhar

Oct 26, 2011
PAKISTAN
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 oct 2014
Doc's Request.
24 11 2015
Nomination.....
21 jan 2015 per
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
19 aug 2015 slu
Med's Request
01-01-2016 postposd due to wife Pregnancy
Med's Done....
medical done 29-03-2017
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
09-may -2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2017
LANDED..........
INSH ALLAH in 2018
sherlin62 said:
plz if u could call again and ask for dec applicant..my application reached on 24 dec plz i request if dere is ny no at which i can call from india nd know dis status
From the forum:
0016139444000 OPTIONS 1111131.

shaz82

Nov 14, 2014
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Doc's Request.
None
nick.rwth said:

What I was told
2) Currently they introducing new system of monitoring files which will take 1-2 weeks.

Thanks a lot Nick!

You are a star.. i had feelings that we ll have positive news from you :)

So our charging will start in 2 weeks hopefully ...

Thanks bro for giving new hope :)

areva

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
nick.rwth said:

What I was told

At last a good news, which we were waiting for so long :) Thank you very much, and good luck to all Nov and Dec applicants!!!

warsapp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
aazhar said:
From the forum:
0016139444000 OPTIONS 1111131.
I just called to CIC they told me that it is too early to give any information regarding my application.They didn't even ask my name or other details but application received date. They advised to contact them after 10 weeks pass.
Can anyone who applied on 1-3 December call and ask about December applicant and cap situation?

deep sharma

Jan 29, 2015
Hi
I just called CIC.. the agent asked for my last name and first name and DOB.. then he said i can not find your application status :/...
I also asked him whether the cap has reached for NOC 4011.. firstly he said no... then he said if the cap has reached you could have get your application back by now... now I am worried :/ why he couldnt find my record...

shaz82

Nov 14, 2014
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Doc's Request.
None
warsapp said:
I just called to CIC they told me that it is too early to give any information regarding my application.They didn't even ask my name or other details but application received date. They advised to contact them after 10 weeks pass.
Can anyone who applied on 1-3 December call and ask about December applicant and cap situation?

you might need to wait bit more or call again to find a nice person who can give you details. but it is very unlikely because even late sep and nov applicants are not in the system.

have you asked about the cap?

vk2410

Star Member
Nov 30, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Hi Warsapp

I also called today and surprisingly for the first time the agent asked for the first and last name and DOB .. (Atleast i reached this far today ;D ;D ;D)

But i also got the same reply that i cannot find any details of ur file and as 10 weeks have passed so u shud mail CIC ..

The Agent said he had no idea about the Cap ...

deep sharma

Jan 29, 2015
2nd time I got the same answer, but the agent was listening me patiently this time and he put me on hold and went to look for more information...meanwhile my phone got disconnected :/ (after 23 minutes)

farja

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2014
deep sharma said:
2nd time I got the same answer, but the agent was listening me patiently this time and he put me on hold and went to look for more information...meanwhile my phone got disconnected :/ (after 23 minutes)
HI You were assumed to visit your bank. What is the update? Have you got any information regarding your DD?

deep sharma

Jan 29, 2015
farja said:
HI You were assumed to visit your bank. What is the update? Have you got any information regarding your DD?
Hi,
yes I am trying that too.. visited bank yesterday, they said we can not provide this info. so i emailed to the head branch and waiting for a reply....meanwhile i called cic third time right now... they didnt find any record and told me to wait... and this agent told me that she dont have access to any information about cap. ... i think you guys should also call cic, they seem to be answering now. gud luck...

warsapp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
vk2410 said:
Hi Warsapp

I also called today and surprisingly for the first time the agent asked for the first and last name and DOB .. (Atleast i reached this far today ;D ;D ;D)

But i also got the same reply that i cannot find any details of ur file and as 10 weeks have passed so u shud mail CIC ..

The Agent said he had no idea about the Cap ...
Lucky you that you reached to the point the agent asked your name;D ;D ;D
What a honor :)
I think guys you should keep calling and maybe they will finally tell we all are in cap :p :p :p
I would like to thank you my fellows since this forum is a place to relieve stress concerning our immigration)

farja

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2014
deep sharma said:
Hi,
yes I am trying that too.. visited bank yesterday, they said we can not provide this info. so i emailed to the head branch and waiting for a reply....meanwhile i called cic third time right now... they didnt find any record and told me to wait... and this agent told me that she dont have access to any information about cap. ... i think you guys should also call cic, they seem to be answering now. gud luck...
Well. ..I also called CIC around 10days ago but the agent told me that their service is just for the people calling from inside Canada. ..

farja

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2014
According this forum. .the last PER for noc4011 is 23rd October who received per on 22nd January. I am 24th October applicant. I should get the PER mail by now. But no news yet! Is there any further information about receiving per after 23rd October ?