Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
nick.rwth said:
Applied from Canada, November 27th.
NOC 4011

No news, nothing :'(
Dear nick.rwth,

I think if the our NOC was capped you would definately get back you application by the end of January.
Did you send an e-mail or called CIC?
If you applied from Canada you can easily call CIC. And share about their response with us.
Thanks

vk2410

Star Member
Nov 30, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Dear Warsapp

I guess u r talking about Vinishas case (17th Dec) .. I was very much here when that happened ..

Yes that is a point that lends a bit of strength to r belief that the Cap is not filled .. but still im a bit confused about that case as her case might hv been seen under the light of her Canadian Phd .. (May b counted as a Phd Candidate by CIC ) and although Vinisha has said that her application was filed under 4011 .. but my doubt is that her application was filed by her Consultant and if she had signed the representative form then the consultant might have filed her case in the Phd Cap without her knowing it (It was his work to get her the Visa and he wud hv thot in Vinishas best interest) ..

So my first pillar of mental belief and strength towards my FSWP file is my theory about the 4th Dec candidate .. As even if this applicant had sent an addendum still his/her file was checked (We have seen in some cases that such an addendum has been accepted) .. and according to me CIC would not have wasted time in checking the file received on 4th Dec if the Cap had been filled by then ..

Although i do have one more thing in mind and that is somehow related to 1123 .. Charging stopped same as ours .. Lots of candidates interviewed .. to check the sanctity of the claimed NOC .. Might be they are have doubts on claims of some NOCs and so they are checking and verifying each thing in an over watchful way ..

Lastly on the 25000 Cap count .. Someone suggested that might be as the Overall Cap is 25000, so it might be that 4011 reached 1000 Apps and if after checking all other NOCs the Total does not reach to 25000 then other Apps of 4011 might be considered, this will not happen as there are other IT based Hot NOCs where CAP reached 1000 and Files were returned .. Had there been an option of extension in the 1000 Cap of each Noc then those files would not have been returned ... According to me the Cap for each Noc will be maintained at 1000 ... and the overall Cap of 25000 will not be reached ..

anisanges

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Oct 2014
Nomination.....
PER received on 17 Dec 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Second Line updated on 29 Feb 2015 (Process started on 26 Feb)
Med's Request
25 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
08 Apr 2015 * Medicals received on 18 Apr 2015
vk2410 said:
Dear Warsapp

I guess u r talking about Vinishas case (17th Dec) .. I was very much here when that happened ..

Yes that is a point that lends a bit of strength to r belief that the Cap is not filled .. but still im a bit confused about that case as her case might hv been seen under the light of her Canadian Phd .. (May b counted as a Phd Candidate by CIC ) and although Vinisha has said that her application was filed under 4011 .. but my doubt is that her application was filed by her Consultant and if she had signed the representative form then the consultant might have filed her case in the Phd Cap without her knowing it (It was his work to get her the Visa and he wud hv thot in Vinishas best interest) ..

So my first pillar of mental belief and strength towards my FSWP file is my theory about the 4th Dec candidate .. As even if this applicant had sent an addendum still his/her file was checked (We have seen in some cases that such an addendum has been accepted) .. and according to me CIC would not have wasted time in checking the file received on 4th Dec if the Cap had been filled by then ..

Although i do have one more thing in mind and that is somehow related to 1123 .. Charging stopped same as ours .. Lots of candidates interviewed .. to check the sanctity of the claimed NOC .. Might be they are have doubts on claims of some NOCs and so they are checking and verifying each thing in an over watchful way ..

Lastly on the 25000 Cap count .. Someone suggested that might be as the Overall Cap is 25000, so it might be that 4011 reached 1000 Apps and if after checking all other NOCs the Total does not reach to 25000 then other Apps of 4011 might be considered, this will not happen as there are other IT based Hot NOCs where CAP reached 1000 and Files were returned .. Had there been an option of extension in the 1000 Cap of each Noc then those files would not have been returned ... According to me the Cap for each Noc will be maintained at 1000 ... and the overall Cap of 25000 will not be reached ..
My understanding is that due to her canadian Phd and relevant exp, CIC should have picked her application in NOC 4011 itself regardless of CAP.

They are doing this for strongly eligible candidates.

Do any of our folks witness return of application yet????

pepsibear

Apr 18, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2014
Hello friends:
I am a Chinese applicant. I got the following information told by the applicant's husband through a Chinese chat room QQ:
The Chinese 4011 applicant was moved into PhD Srteam by CIO. She is a PhD student now in Canada.
Her application filed date is 2014-12-12, DD cashed on mid of last month and got PER a few days ago.
In the PER email, CIO told her that her application was moved into PhD Stream.

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
anisanges said:
My understanding is that due to her canadian Phd and relevant exp, CIC should have picked her application in NOC 4011 itself regardless of CAP.

They are doing this for strongly eligible candidates.

Do any of our folks witness return of application yet????
I doubt that CIC moved her to PhD category. PhD category required the application within one year after the completion.

nick.rwth

Oct 7, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
EE 474 points (6th draw)
Just need advice on another topic, maybe somebody can help)

In December me and my gf we both got Visitor permits without visas (for 6 month)
Before that we had work permits.

Now we got US B1/B2 visas and we want to travel back home via New York.

Can we re enter Canada after that with Visitors permits (from US via land) We will come back to New York from Europe and then by bus Back to Toronto.
We plan to cross border both times in Buffalo or Niagara Falls.

Please clarify that, or advice how to get Canadian visitors visas in addition to our permits.

Permits valid for the next 4 month, US tourist visa for 11 month.

vinisha09

Oct 26, 2014
pepsibear said:
Hello friends:
I am a Chinese applicant. I got the following information told the applicant's husband through a Chinese chat room QQ:
The Chinese 4011 applicant was moved into PhD Srteam by CIO. She is a PhD student now in Canada.
Her application filed date is 2014-12-12, DD cashed on mid of last month and got PER a few days ago.
In the PER email, CIO told her that her application was moved into PhD Stream.
yes this could be a possibility.
because there were around 260 vacancies under phd stream as on 16th december.

SPB

Dec 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Dec 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Dear Vinisha
Did you get any mail from CIC. I think things will be clear once we know which NOC has your application been considered in.

vk2410

Star Member
Nov 30, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Altho this looks bad still .. i just have 2 queries .. If someone can suggest ..

1. Is there any Last week Oct/ 1st week Nov Applicant who has mailed to CIC for status and got a reply ???
2. Y wud CIC waste time checking files if the Cap is already filled ???

And guys .. Care to discuss things over a Watsapp group ? :-\

rahaarsh

Jan 20, 2015
vk2410 said:
Altho this looks bad still .. i just have 2 queries .. If someone can suggest ..

1. Is there any Last week Oct/ 1st week Nov Applicant who has mailed to CIC for status and got a reply ???

[/quot

A friend suggested that they r cherry-picking, looking for PhD graduates in Canada!!!

nick.rwth

Oct 7, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
EE 474 points (6th draw)
warsapp said:
Dear nick.rwth,

I think if the our NOC was capped you would definately get back you application by the end of January.
Did you send an e-mail or called CIC?
If you applied from Canada you can easily call CIC. And share about their response with us.
Thanks

This is my 3rd time application to FSW, 1st time I forgot some papers, second time I applied under NOC that existed no more in 2014.
Each time my package was returned 1 week after they reviewed it and deemed incomplete.

Cap obviously not used up as by December 16 was only 860 accepted applications and I am November 27 applicant.

I sent email last week but it will take some time to respond.

I will call them next week.

nick.rwth

Oct 7, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
EE 474 points (6th draw)
1st was noc 2134
2nd was noc 2112
3rd is noc 4011

shaz82

Nov 14, 2014
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Doc's Request.
None
nick.rwth said:
Applied from Canada, November 27th.
NOC 4011

No news, nothing :'(
Dear frd,

As you are in Canada so it would be easy for you to call the cic to get the status of your noc. at least if we get the cap status.

Cic call centers are for inside Canada that,s why i am suggesting you to call.

and if you get any positive news it will benefit every body.

vinisha09

Oct 26, 2014
SPB said:
Dear Vinisha
Did you get any mail from CIC. I think things will be clear once we know which NOC has your application been considered in.
i filed my application via a consultant and i have not received any mail from CIC

farja

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2014
vk2410 said:

I'm 24th October applicant. I did mail to CIC on 24th of November and they replied to me on 26th of January stating that " Your submission has been received and is in the queue for initial processing. "
Nothing else .
Till date no any news. My payment mode was DD. .so I don't know whether it has been encased or not.