+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 4011

rahaarsh

Jan 20, 2015
lets_go_somewhere_else said:
Strange news

I know a person who has applied for 4011 in mid December, hasn't been charged yet, and yet one of the family members has been requested for an interview!

I am not at liberty to discuss any more information about this.

U mean his file has been opened? And the Noc has not been filled till that date?

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
please do not keep your hopes high. their case is very complicated for many reasons.
I reckon that the person or his/her family members has also applied for other categories.

rahaarsh

Jan 20, 2015
that's true, but they have been requested for interview about PR visa! is it normal?
I haven t heard anyone being interviewed. Hope the cap won't be filled anyway

sherlin62

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
I have a question and if anybody can clear my confusion on this..i will b very thankful to him/her.AS PER LAST CIC UPDATE ON 16 DEC TOTAL APPS WERE 813 SO ACCORDINGLY THEY HAVE COUNTED ALL THE APPLICATIONS RECIEVED TILL 16 Dec so why those ppl whose applcn has reached before 16 dec who must be in the cap r worried?? my application reached on 24 dec so accordingly i am in danger zone..please clear this

rahaarsh

Jan 20, 2015
sherlin62 said:
I have a question and if anybody can clear my confusion on this..i will b very thankful to him/her.AS PER LAST CIC UPDATE ON 16 DEC TOTAL APPS WERE 813 SO ACCORDINGLY THEY HAVE COUNTED ALL THE APPLICATIONS RECIEVED TILL 16 Dec so why those ppl whose applcn has reached before 16 dec who must be in the cap r worried?? my application reached on 24 dec so accordingly i am in danger zone..please clear this
I wanted to believe that I am in the cap since my application was filed on dec5 but checking the capped nocs and the returned applications, I got to realize that there was a gap between the update and the actual no of files at cic. that s why I am really worried. It seems that files need around 25-30 days to be checked for completeness and fall in pending ???

sherlin62

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
rahaarsh said:
I wanted to believe that I am in the cap since my application was filed on dec5 but checking the capped nocs and the returned applications, I got to realize that there was a gap between the update and the actual no of files at cic. that s why I am really worried. It seems that files need around 25-30 days to be checked for completeness and fall in pending ???
But i dont think so for our noc any application has been returned due to cap filled its only due to being incomplete..

rahaarsh

Jan 20, 2015
sherlin62 said:
But i dont think so for our noc any application has been returned due to cap filled its only due to being incomplete..
Yes but maybe coming soon. Returned apps due to cap filled might arrive after 3-4months :(

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
rahaarsh said:
Yes but maybe coming soon. Returned apps due to cap filled might arrive after 3-4months :(
That's not correct. Even if application is coming from antarctica it and going to China or any other farmost part of the world it will reach within 30days.
Now a days all intercontinental posts travel through airmail. Therefore if application is returned it should come back within maximum 30-days after the date of dispatch or even less.

warsapp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
managersonline said:
That's not correct. Even if application is coming from antarctica it and going to China or any other farmost part of the world it will reach within 30days.
Now a days all intercontinental posts travel through airmail. Therefore if application is returned it should come back within maximum 30-days after the date of dispatch or even less.
I do really hope you are right. One of my friends who applied FSWP 2013 sent his application in August maybe the end of the August and received back in November due to cap filled.

JS4011

Feb 3, 2015
managersonline said:
NOC 4011 : According to SS analysis for each month No of Days ( Approx.) from Application Received Date ---> Fee Encashed Date ( CC & DD) is:

May 81 - 108 days
June 96-125 days
July 105-112 days
Aug 87-105 days
Sept 81-108 days
Oct 61-70 days ( till 22nd Oct)...

if i am not wrong October last week and November 1st week should have been charged by now, but it didnt happen..atleast November applicants should have been initiated like other NOC, whether it is Hot or Cold Noc...

Mistry with 4011 should be solved by CIC till then predictions continues..and predictions kills...we all are restless these days...

rahaarsh

Jan 20, 2015
managersonline said:

they post it through regular mail. it takes -3-4 even 5 months after the date of receipt .... that came true for those applying from Iran
but those applying from canada got their application back after 1 month and a half

nick.rwth

Oct 7, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
EE 474 points (6th draw)
Applied from Canada, November 27th.
NOC 4011

No news, nothing :'(

SPB

Dec 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Dec 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
So much uncertainty. Why no news for this NOC. What's happening?

vk2410

Star Member
Nov 30, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Hi Guys ..

Back to the forum after a break ..

Sorry to ask .. but i am not able to understand this ..

Every one is debating about the cap being filled as the charging has stopped ..

Why are applicants thinking that CIC has time to waste by checking applications if the cap had been reached ..

We got the info from rahaarsh that an applicant whose file was received on 4th Dec has received a mail from CIC that the file is file is returned ... Rahaarsh even shared the mail with us ..

If this applicants file had been returned due to cap and CIC has been generous enuf to mail him/her that her file is being returned, then dont u guys think that other applicants wud also have received such mails ... Coz i and many other applicants of 4011 have mailed CIC requesting an update on our files ..

Thus i think we can safely assume that the files are in recheck mode ... There are 3 basic assumptions to this theory .. 1000 Files are considered for each NOC as per the received date, whosoever sent first gets processed first .. CIC does not have time to waste by checking Files if the Cap has been filled .. and lastly many applicants of last week October, November and December would hv mailed CIC requesting an update on their files and if CIC has replied to the one applicant rahaarsh stated about then they wud have replied to all others too regarding the return of the file due to Cap ..

Please give ur inputs on this .. Coz im really not able to understand if i am missing an update on the Cap being filled .. ???

warsapp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
vk2410 said:
Hi Guys ..

Back to the forum after a break ..

Sorry to ask .. but i am not able to understand this ..

Every one is debating about the cap being filled as the charging has stopped ..

Why are applicants thinking that CIC has time to waste by checking applications if the cap had been reached ..

We got the info from rahaarsh that an applicant whose file was received on 4th Dec has received a mail from CIC that the file is file is returned ... Rahaarsh even shared the mail with us ..

If this applicants file had been returned due to cap and CIC has been generous enuf to mail him/her that her file is being returned, then dont u guys think that other applicants wud also have received such mails ... Coz i and many other applicants of 4011 have mailed CIC requesting an update on our files ..

Thus i think we can safely assume that the files are in recheck mode ... There are 3 basic assumptions to this theory .. 1000 Files are considered for each NOC as per the received date, whosoever sent first gets processed first .. CIC does not have time to waste by checking Files if the Cap has been filled .. and lastly many applicants of last week October, November and December would hv mailed CIC requesting an update on their files and if CIC has replied to the one applicant rahaarsh stated about then they wud have replied to all others too regarding the return of the file due to Cap ..

Please give ur inputs on this .. Coz im really not able to understand if i am missing an update on the Cap being filled .. ???
Dear VK2410,
Welcome back)
You didn't miss any significant news or update. I have commented regarding rahaarsh friends case. It seems she sent an amendment to her application which caused to sending back her full package.
So what do we know regarding NOC 4011 situation is that no one reported any returned application due to the CAP filled.
Another good news for me was that Dec 17 applicant have been charged it means 25000 cap wasn't reached by that time)