+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 3131 pharmasits, how to apply for ECA ??

emanamna

Mar 31, 2017
how to apply for ECA

hello can you let me know how i can get ECA report...Imean through document evaluation or need to write evaluation exam? I am a Pharmacist. Thanx in advance

erickad99

May 27, 2017
Hi everyone!

Please help me in my problem. I am a restaurant manager recently and graduate of pharmacy. but i am not a licensed pharmacist, do i need to get my PEBC? or should i direct it on WES?
please help me!

erickad99

May 27, 2017
Hi everyone!

Please help me in my problem. I am a restaurant manager recently and graduate of pharmacy. but i am not a licensed pharmacist, do i need to get PEBC? or wes only?

Salman003

May 21, 2017
Lahore, Pakistan
Hi everyone!

Please help me in my problem. I am a restaurant manager recently and graduate of pharmacy. but i am not a licensed pharmacist, do i need to get PEBC? or wes only?
It depends on your work experience. If your experience is not as a pharmacist then go for WES but it will give ECA reprt as ordinary Bachelors degree of 4 years thought it is originally 5 years. Pebc is expensive but will give ECA as bachelors degree in pharmacy so can claim more points. But problem is your experience. Join whatsapp group for Pharmacists for discussion.
https://chat.whatsapp.com/39X0WQ6aps8BiicXfYSEjR

erickad99

May 27, 2017
It depends on your work experience. If your experience is not as a pharmacist then go for WES but it will give ECA reprt as ordinary Bachelors degree of 4 years thought it is originally 5 years. Pebc is expensive but will give ECA as bachelors degree in pharmacy so can claim more points. But problem is your experience. Join whatsapp group for Pharmacists for discussion.
https://chat.whatsapp.com/39X0WQ6aps8BiicXfYSEjR
What do you think is the best thing do?. Im getting crazy! My experience is restaurant manager but my education is pharmacy yet im not registered pharmacist. Please help me to decid. PEBc is expensive

Salman003

May 21, 2017
Lahore, Pakistan
As
What do you think is the best thing do?. Im getting crazy! My experience is restaurant manager but my education is pharmacy yet im not registered pharmacist. Please help me to decid. PEBc is expensive
as i mentioned aeliee just join the whatsapp group. There are all pharmacist community. Ask there. They will definitely help you.

drshohrat

Aug 26, 2017
I have a degree in Pharmacy (PharmD) but i work as a medical sales representative (NOC 6221) , is it okay if i get my ECA made from PEBC? or is PEBC only for NOC 3131? A quick reply will be helpful

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
No, you do not need ECA from PEBC.
Because your job does not require any licensing from PEBC.
For example, retail pharmacists need PEBC, but industrial pharmacists do not need that.
But, if you are planning to become a retail pharmacist (or any other job that requires licensing), it is a better idea to have ECA from PEBC.
Because your ECA from WES will not work passed CIC!
Hope this helps.

maja84

Dec 20, 2017
Hi
Is the group still active. Failing to join using the link?
I want to ask how long it took anyone here to get the ECA report from PEBC..it has been 10 weeks yet nothing
Do you wait for Document evaluation or ECA report?
I wrote in different thread - ECA from PEBC-
I waited for more than 2 months for Document Evaluation, and now I need ECA report, but I do not know how to send request asking PEBC to send it to me.
I filled the document that required witness to sign (which is as I understood request for PEBC to generate ECA report ), but I didn't get the ECA report. Now I found that there is a fee (100$ -http://www.pebc.ca/index.php/ci_id/3134/la_id/1.htm) that need to be paid before getting ECA report. Are you familiar with this? Any help?

Ytaf

Nov 30, 2017
Do you wait for Document evaluation or ECA report?
I wrote in different thread - ECA from PEBC-
I waited for more than 2 months for Document Evaluation, and now I need ECA report, but I do not know how to send request asking PEBC to send it to me.
I filled the document that required witness to sign (which is as I understood request for PEBC to generate ECA report ), but I didn't get the ECA report. Now I found that there is a fee (100$ -http://www.pebc.ca/index.php/ci_id/3134/la_id/1.htm) that need to be paid before getting ECA report. Are you familiar with this? Any help?
I applied for both at the same time. I sent an email following up and they responded telling me they had sent the report and gave me a tracking number
Yes I know about the extra $100. If you have already done your document evaluation and you now need the ECA report you have to pay this amount and fill in the request for the ECA report on the PEBC website

maja84

Dec 20, 2017
I applied for both at the same time. I sent an email following up and they responded telling me they had sent the report and gave me a tracking number
Yes I know about the extra $100. If you have already done your document evaluation and you now need the ECA report you have to pay this amount and fill in the request for the ECA report on the PEBC website
Thanks you Ytaf for your answer,
But still I cannot find where I can apply for ECA, I just found that ECA report request, but how I should pay. Should I send them that request by regular mail or I can do that by e-mail? Please help me on this, because now I am so confused!

Thanks in advance, your guidance will be very helpful to me!

maja84

Dec 20, 2017
Thanks you Ytaf for your answer,
But still I cannot find where I can apply for ECA, I just found that ECA report request, but how I should pay. Should I send them that request by regular mail or I can do that by e-mail? Please help me on this, because now I am so confused!

Thanks in advance, your guidance will be very helpful to me!
Just two more questions
The Request Form should be signed by witness. Should witness be a lawyer ?
And I read there that I should mail Request together with processing fee (100$) but there is no instructions where or how to pay?
This is the only info I found on their website:
If you have already passed Document Evaluation and require the ECA Report you will need to submit a written request to PEBC with the processing fee.