+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 3012

M444

May 21, 2020
HI FRIENDS

CAN ANYONE PLZ CLARIFY MY DOUBT MY NOC IS 3012( NURSING) I have a CRS 343 WHICH PROVINCE IS GOOD FOR PNP PLZ REPLY THANKS

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Are you licensed to nurse in Canada? Are you applying for PNP (what provinces) through express entry? Are you eligible for express entry? First, Go to the NNAS website to begin the assessment process to have your nursing education and experience assessed. It takes about a year. Until then you are unlikely to get a PNP nomination as you need a provincial license after completing the NNAS..343 is still a low score so improve your language results.

M444

May 21, 2020
Are you licensed to nurse in Canada? Are you applying for PNP (what provinces) through express entry? Are you eligible for express entry? First, Go to the NNAS website to begin the assessment process to have your nursing education and experience assessed. It takes about a year. 343 is still a low score so improve your language results.
I have done Wes and I have a express entry profile the crs is 343 because of low score I am trying for PNP doing NNAS WILL INCREASE my CRS ????

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
No NNAS will not increase your score. You can’t work in Canada as a nurse until you are assessed by NNAS and then get your provincial license. Some Provinces will have NOC 3012 on their ineligible lists (Saskatchewan for example) because of licensing so you can’t apply to some PNP programs. And you ca’t get a job offer without a license. Have you done any research on the PNP programs to see if you are eligible.

Last edited:

M444

May 21, 2020
No NNAS will not increase your score. You can’t work in Canada as a nurse until you are assessed by NNAS and then get your provincial license. Some Provinces will have NOC 3012 on their ineligible lists (Saskatchewan for example) because of licensing so you can’t apply to some PNP programs. And you ca’t get a job offer without a license. Have you done any research on the PNP programs to see if you are eligible.
WHICH PROVINCE HAVE BETTER CHANCES FOR NURSES FOR PNP I HAVE NOT STARTED DOING NNAS BUT I HAVE A EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE CAN I MIGRATE TO CANADA WITH A SCORE OF 343 ON PNP PLZ REPLY AND PLZ SAY ME WHICH PROVINCE I HAVE A CLB 7

SijuJoseph

Jan 26, 2020
WHICH PROVINCE HAVE BETTER CHANCES FOR NURSES FOR PNP I HAVE NOT STARTED DOING NNAS BUT I HAVE A EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE CAN I MIGRATE TO CANADA WITH A SCORE OF 343 ON PNP PLZ REPLY AND PLZ SAY ME WHICH PROVINCE I HAVE A CLB 7
Nova Scotia had 3 draws earlier for 3012 with those candidates with CLB 8, min 5 year experience. So improve your IELTS and upload your new result. If you are lucky enough, you may get a NOI

Reactions: Naturgrl

M444

May 21, 2020
Nova Scotia had 3 draws earlier for 3012 with those candidates with CLB 8, min 5 year experience. So improve your IELTS and upload your new result. If you are lucky enough, you may get a NOI
Our score is 343 can we get a PNP for NOC 3012

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Because of your low score the only provinces are the ones where you can get a job offer so AIPP. So get NNAS, look to get licensed in one of the Atlantic provinces & get a job offer. And please don’t use CAPS because it means yelling. All the best.

Or get your degree assessed & take a masters in nursing. This will give you points.

PoPY

Mar 21, 2021
Could anyone confirm if the below is NOC 3012

• Contribute to the development of recommendations aimed at changes to clinical practices and procedures and provide consultation to organization and clinical staff regarding issues relevant to clinical and nursing practice.
  • Utilizes expert nurse consulting proficiency to provide feedback regarding the concern areas of clinical practice to the management after reviewing mortality and morbidity patient details. Communicate the case study findings to Nurses and doctors through mortality and morbidity meetings.
  • Investigates clinical Sentinel events, conduct root cause analysis and prepare a report for the top management
  • Collaborate and guide doctors, nurses and clinical staff to ensure compliance and implementation of clinical policies, programs, healthcare standards and regulatory requirements.
  • Take active part in hospital Accreditations and Certifications such as Joint Commission International (JCI), National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH) etc and promote health policies that protect patient safety through compliance to healthcare standards and regulatory requirements.
  • Collect data as required from internal clinical departments. Perform data collection as required to improve patient care, prepare data collection tools with appropriate coding for ease of input, conduct analysis and prepare reports on the findings and forward to stakeholders for further corrective and preventive measures.
  • Review and interpret operational and clinical information from a variety of sources including patient records, HIS, registers and other sources as required for making decisions about whether clinical guidelines, protocol etc are being followed in order to identify any deviation in clinical practice and to ensure patient safety.
  • Use nurse consulting skills in making decisions that significantly affect context, interpretation, or amendments of policies and programs
  • Maintain close and effective links with relevant hospital clinical and non-clinical groups to enable the efficient collection of data.
  • Ensure to keep abreast with latest clinical developments and involvement in training program conducted by the department.

Minimum qualification required to perform this role is at least a Master of Science in Nursing, State licensure, academic, research and audit oriented experience and must have worked at least one year as Critical Care / Operation Theatre Nurse is the basic requirement to perform the job duties and promotion of an evidence-based culture at the aster, computer literacy, expert nurse consulting skill, organizational and planning skills, communication and interpersonal skills is the company requirement to perform this role.

Please advise

Last edited: