+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 2282 - LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT - NEED HELP. SEND APPLICATION SOON.

phresh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22/07/2014
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
9/10/2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
29/04/2015
Med's Done....
5/05/2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
7/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/07/2015
LANDED..........
8/12/2015
I HAVE RECIEVED TWO LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT, I AM WORRIED THAT ONE OF THEM LOOKS TOO SIMILIAR TO THE NOC WEBSITE AND THE OTHER LOOKS OKAY BUT NOT AS DETAILED. I NEED HELP PLEASE!! WHICH LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT SHOULD I SEND OUT!!! PLEASE REVIEW BOTH LETTERS BELOW AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! NOTE!! MY CONCERN IS THE LETTER LOOKING TO SIMILAR TO THE NOC WEBSITE, I FEEL THAT IS A PROBLEM

FOR COMPARISION PURPOSES - I OUTLINED THE DUTIES IN THIS ORDER BELOW -- DUTIES FROM NOC 2282, DUTIES ONE, AND DUTIES TWO

"User support technicians" - NOC-2282 - NOTE - THIS IS FROM THE NOC SITE

"User support technicians perform some or all of the following duties:

•Communicate electronically and in person with computer users experiencing difficulties to determine and document problems experienced
•Consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions
•Emulate or reproduce technical problems encountered by users
•Provide advice and training to users in response to identified difficulties
•Provide business systems, network and Internet support to users in response to identified difficulties
•Collect, organize and maintain a problems and solutions log for use by other technical support analysts
•Participate in the redesign of applications and other software
•May supervise other technical support workers in this group."

DUTIES ONE

•Communicated electronically and in person with computer users experiencing difficulties to determine and document problems experienced. This included but was not limited to:
- Answering phones and responding to customer requests
- Consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions, as trained
- Provide advice and training to users in response to identified difficulties, including providing product and service information,
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve basic to advanced technical concerns
- Document customer notes, reports and logs
•Collected, organized and maintained a problems and solutions log for use by other technical support analysts
•Met client contractual goals and metric with regards to providing the customer excellent service
•Other duties as assigned by management

DUTIES TWO

- Answered phone calls and responded to customer requests
- Provided Customers with product and service information
- Identified, researched and resolved technical customer issues as trained,
- Diagnosed and resolve basic to advanced technical concerns
- Met contractual goals and metric with regards to providing customer excellent service
- Other duties assigned by management

phresh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22/07/2014
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
9/10/2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
29/04/2015
Med's Done....
5/05/2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
7/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/07/2015
LANDED..........
8/12/2015
phresh said:
I HAVE RECIEVED TWO LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT, I AM WORRIED THAT ONE OF THEM LOOKS TOO SIMILIAR TO THE NOC WEBSITE AND THE OTHER LOOKS OKAY BUT NOT AS DETAILED. I NEED HELP PLEASE!! WHICH LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT SHOULD I SEND OUT!!! PLEASE REVIEW BOTH LETTERS BELOW AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! NOTE!! MY CONCERN IS THE LETTER LOOKING TO SIMILAR TO THE NOC WEBSITE, I FEEL THAT IS A PROBLEM

FOR COMPARISION PURPOSES - I OUTLINED THE DUTIES IN THIS ORDER BELOW -- DUTIES FROM NOC 2282, DUTIES ONE, AND DUTIES TWO

"User support technicians" - NOC-2282

•Communicate electronically and in person with computer users experiencing difficulties to determine and document problems experienced
•Consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions
•Provide business systems, network and Internet support to users in response to identified difficulties
•Collect, organize and maintain a problems and solutions log for use by other technical support analysts

DUTIES ONE

•Communicated electronically and in person with computer users experiencing difficulties to determine and document problems experienced. This included but was not limited to:
- Consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions, as trained
- Provide advice and training to users in response to identified difficulties, including providing product and service information,
•Collected, organized and maintained a problems and solutions log for use by other technical support analysts
•Met client contractual goals and metric with regards to providing the customer excellent service

DUTIES TWO

- Met contractual goals and metric with regards to providing customer excellent service

help anyone??

weewatch

Aug 22, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The second letter in my opinion looks better!! u need not worry that much about looking similar, i guess the duties looks like a normal helpdesk job just put together in different words. Thats what i think..u might wanna wait for seniors to comment. All the best!

phresh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22/07/2014
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
9/10/2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
29/04/2015
Med's Done....
5/05/2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
7/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/07/2015
LANDED..........
8/12/2015
weewatch said:
The second letter in my opinion looks better!! u need not worry that much about looking similar, i guess the duties looks like a normal helpdesk job just put together in different words. Thats what i think..u might wanna wait for seniors to comment. All the best!
Yeah! I was thinking the same thing. but I am a bit worried. Please I need a senior members input on this before I submit my application

phresh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22/07/2014
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
9/10/2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
29/04/2015
Med's Done....
5/05/2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
7/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/07/2015
LANDED..........
8/12/2015
Konan1982 said:
I would go with Duties One..

My Noc is same..
So you don't think its too similar to the NOC site and wont be a problem?? because I sent my employers the duties from the noc site to see what is expected, that's why I feel it looks similar and suspicious. just don't want delays.

phresh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22/07/2014
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
9/10/2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
29/04/2015
Med's Done....
5/05/2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
7/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/07/2015
LANDED..........
8/12/2015
phresh said:
So you don't think its too similar to the NOC site and wont be a problem?? because I sent my employers the duties from the noc site to see what is expected, that's why I feel it looks similar and suspicious. just don't want delays.
Senior members, please help!!

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
phresh said:
My job is technical support and 'Duties One' match closely..

Omshri

Sep 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
AOR Received.
November 14, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
April 6, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront, March 29, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 28, 2014
LANDED..........
August 3, 2014
you need to change above both in wordings, doesn't look like 2282, if a person reads it, who is not in IT support

phresh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22/07/2014
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
9/10/2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
29/04/2015
Med's Done....
5/05/2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
7/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/07/2015
LANDED..........
8/12/2015
Omshri said:
you need to change above both in wordings, doesn't look like 2282, if a person reads it, who is not in IT support
I don't know what you mean?? change what exact?? this is not I.T support, it is User technical support usually in call centres.

phresh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22/07/2014
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
9/10/2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
29/04/2015
Med's Done....
5/05/2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
7/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/07/2015
LANDED..........
8/12/2015
phresh said:

"User support technicians" - NOC-2282 - NOTE - THIS IS FROM THE NOC SITE

DUTIES ONE

DUTIES TWO

I really need the input of a senior member on which duties to go with. please help!!!

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phresh said:
I really need the input of a senior member on which duties to go with. please help!!!
You need to go with whatever one your employer gives you. This isn't essay writing - I've said it before. Pick one that you thinks best matches the NOC and go with it.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I am not an expert, but would say the VO will think duties one is a self serving, cut and paste of NOC duties so it may be best not to use that one. Good luck.

phresh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22/07/2014
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
9/10/2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
29/04/2015
Med's Done....
5/05/2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
7/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/07/2015
LANDED..........
8/12/2015
jsm0085 said:
You need to go with whatever one your employer gives you. This isn't essay writing - I've said it before. Pick one that you thinks best matches the NOC and go with it.

Thank very much for your response

phresh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22/07/2014
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
9/10/2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
29/04/2015
Med's Done....
5/05/2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
7/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/07/2015
LANDED..........
8/12/2015
Pippin said:
I am not an expert, but would say the VO will think duties one is a self serving, cut and paste of NOC duties so it may be best not to use that one. Good luck.

Thank you. I only sent the noc duties to my employer as a guideline and they pretty much used it. thank you for your help.