+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 2282 help please

Fatorami

Apr 12, 2019
hi everybody. I had worked at CPL company as technical support analyst for 4 month the DXC bought the company and my title is now ITO service delivery representative but I do the same duties as before the NOC is 2282 and for IT svc delivery is 2172 but for the consultant they didn’t mention deliver representative is it right to be considered as NOC 2282 I am reallyconfused any help will be appreciated

bubbly_87

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
my husband duties are match with 2282 and 2283 but he focus on 2282 his responsibilities are
  • Area of working -Technical & Functional support as a active team member for Oracle EBS R12 HRMS & Payroll, Self Service(i.e. Online Leave Management System, Online Appraisal System), General Ledger, Fixed Asset, i-procurement Modules, Business Intelligence, Bio metric system etc.
  • Redesign, Develop, modify, integrating, personalization, of Oracle EBS Application Modules and Oracle Developer 10g etc as per requirement of user.
  • To prepare UAT (User Acceptance Testing)document for sign-off between technician team members and users end.
  • Gather, organize, and keep log of errors/ problems, methodology and solutions for other technical team members.
  • To prepare technical training manuals for implementation for technical team members.
  • To provide technical and functional support to users (in person ,online and email
  • To prepare training manuals for users and also conduct training session.
  • Participation as a team member in implementation of different projects of ERP modules.
  • Troubleshooting, Reproduce Error and resolve technical problems which confront by user
  • To coordinate with database administrator for deployment of report/new project/modification on LIVE Server after assessment on TEST server.
  • To develop and modify reports on oracle 10g developer.
  • Configuring, Troubleshooting and Installing of System Drivers, Oracle Developers etc as require by user.
My question is these job duties are OK for this NOC?any modification needed or not ?