+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC-2281 PER/DD Status - Please Help.

VNair

Mar 2, 2015
My NOC category is 2281 and the application was delivered on December 04, 2014. As per the spread sheet the DD charge should happen between Jan 22 - feb 06, 2015. But I have not received PER. Also, I have observed from http www fsw2014.info/stats-news/ that, the PER being sent now is for 20 October Applicants and DD charging is now happening for 24 November. Will I be safely in? Seniors please advise..

jdinca22

Jan 12, 2015
HYDERABAD
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
Nomination.....
Waiting.....
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Please visit this link
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/noc-2281-for-fswp-in-2014-lets-network-here-t231170.900.html

Someone has stated that the applications after Nov 21st have been returned as cap filled.

richie_123

Star Member
Jun 6, 2012
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
VNair said:
My NOC category is 2281 and the application was delivered on December 04, 2014. As per the spread sheet the DD charge should happen between Jan 22 - feb 06, 2015. But I have not received PER. Also, I have observed from http www fsw2014.info/stats-news/ that, the PER being sent now is for 20 October Applicants and DD charging is now happening for 24 November. Will I be safely in? Seniors please advise..
I am Dec 18th applicant and so far no updates...there are mixed responses from forum members....i am just being optimistic...did you try to call CIC and check the status of your application?

jdinca22

Jan 12, 2015
HYDERABAD
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
Nomination.....
Waiting.....
IELTS Request
Sent with application
I am a 22nd Dec applicant. Whenever I call the only update I get is your file isn't opened. Please call back after 2nd week of March.

How about you? Did you call CIC? What did they say?

richie_123 said:
I am Dec 18th applicant and so far no updates...there are mixed responses from forum members....i am just being optimistic...did you try to call CIC and check the status of your application?

jdinca22

Jan 12, 2015
HYDERABAD
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
Nomination.....
Waiting.....
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Please call them up today buddy.

It's been 10 weeks since your application reached and you should be given information about your app by CIC

VNair said:
I didn't call CIC yet , finger crossed.

jdinca22

Jan 12, 2015
HYDERABAD
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
Nomination.....
Waiting.....
IELTS Request
Sent with application
+16139444000

VNair said:
Dude , Which Number you called ? Did they ask any reference number ?

Mar 2, 2015
Here is the good news....

My DD got charged on Feb 27. Application was delivered on Dec 8th 2014 for NOC 2281.

(I was totally down by reading this discussion that the cap for 2281 is reached. But when I have also tried calling +16139444000 for confirming I was never able to get connected.)

VNair, stay cool. I think your DD would have got charged by now. Check with your bank. Else check your credit card statement for good news if you applied with CC.

Senior, please suggest how many days it will take approximately to receive PER after the DD charging??

richie_123

Star Member
Jun 6, 2012
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
jdinca22 said:
I am a 22nd Dec applicant. Whenever I call the only update I get is your file isn't opened. Please call back after 2nd week of March.

How about you? Did you call CIC? What did they say?
@ jdinca22, yes, I did call and they simply say that information of my application is not available and referred me to contact CIO, Sydney, NS. Here is the web link for the same: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/sydney.asp I did send an email but didn't deliver and got a postmaster mail for delivery failure...

Did you try to call them? If so, let me know what did they say...

richie_123

Star Member
Jun 6, 2012
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
narasimhareddy said:

My DD got charged on Feb 27. Application was delivered on Dec 8th 2014 for NOC 2281.

(I was totally down by reading this discussion that the cap for 2281 is reached. But when I have also tried calling +16139444000 for confirming I was never able to get connected.)

VNair, stay cool. I think your DD would have got charged by now. Check with your bank. Else check your credit card statement for good news if you applied with CC.

Senior, please suggest how many days it will take approximately to receive PER after the DD charging??
@narasimhareddy, are you sure DD would have been cashed? you are 8th dec applicant whereas he is 22nd dec applicant.....it should be first com first serve (i may be wrong)....to me, we need to wait another 2 weeks I guess....

micky007

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
richie_123 said:
@ narasimhareddy, are you sure DD would have been cashed? you are 8th dec applicant whereas he is 22nd dec applicant.....it should be first com first serve (i may be wrong)....to me, we need to wait another 2 weeks I guess....

Hello guys,
2281 is capped.I am in canada and I called them and they said my file is never opened and is returned back because its capped.

richie_123

Star Member
Jun 6, 2012
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
micky007 said:
Hello guys,
2281 is capped.I am in canada and I called them and they said my file is never opened and is returned back because its capped.
@micky007, to my knowledge:

1. CIC agent will never reveal the information about the cap status.
2. Every file has UCI number irrespective of the outcome of the visa status.
3. NOC 2281 was almost a cold NOC and as of 16th Dec the application status was 715 applications received.
4. There is a guy whose application (other thread)was received on 5th Dec and he was charged.

I am trying to be just optimistic....even CIC agents will provide different answers in order to end the call soon....If they have said to you that your application has been returned then could you please provide us the confirmation for it.....

jdinca22

Jan 12, 2015
HYDERABAD
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
Nomination.....
Waiting.....
IELTS Request
Sent with application
I called them a few minutes back, Agent Mary picked up the call, She asked me first name last name date of birth.

After a while she said we have no information about your application in the system. Requested me to call back next week to know the exact status.

I asked her about CAP, she said we have no information about NOC cap available with us.

richie_123 said:
@ jdinca22, yes, I did call and they simply say that information of my application is not available and referred me to contact CIO, Sydney, NS. Here is the web link for the same: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/sydney.asp I did send an email but didn't deliver and got a postmaster mail for delivery failure...

Did you try to call them? If so, let me know what did they say...

hormuzc

Dec 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
narasimhareddy said:

Pls let us know the bank from which your DD was issued.