+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 2281 or 2282

johnINDIA

Feb 16, 2011
Guys ,

Please help .

I am a storage administrator working also on virtualization ( VMware ) , linux , windows , troubleshooting and setting up environments.
Under what catagory NOC would this job fit ?? Do i really need to make a proper match ??

I heard i can only apply for one NOC quota , if i need to apply for 2 then i need 2 applications.

Please help.

Regards,

h1canada

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
johnINDIA said:
Guys ,

Please help .

I am a storage administrator working also on virtualization ( VMware ) , linux , windows , troubleshooting and setting up environments.
Under what catagory NOC would this job fit ?? Do i really need to make a proper match ??

I heard i can only apply for one NOC quota , if i need to apply for 2 then i need 2 applications.

Please help.

Regards,
Yes, Submit application and FEES per NOC code. You heard correct.
2281 Computer network technicians Total received: 44 as per current date.

gurwinder80

Sep 16, 2014
hi,
These are my duties, are these duties enough for NOC 2281 or should i add more
1)Organize maintenance of Computer hardware, networking software, operating system software and softwrae applications.

2) Supervise and maintain Wide Area Networks (WANs), Local Area Networks (LANs), computer workstations, connection to the internet and peripheral equipment.

3) Supervise functioning of MIS unit.

4) Supervise and maintain computer networks and data transference.

5) Familiarize and operate computer equipments , undertake preventive maintenance and troubleshooting for small problems.

6) Administration and installation of Web-server hardware and software.

7) Prepare data backups.

8) Monitoring and controlling installed software, web navigation and use of e-mail.

9) Supervise functioning of workers.