Dec 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Viena
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/11/2014
Just to inform good people from this forum that my documentations are returned. NOC 2281 date 28/11 CAP is Full

[/quote]

balats

Jan 20, 2015
Hi all, just want to inform everybody that I called up CIC a few minutes ago and Patricia (agent) told me that my application was returned last 27th February due to Cap Full. I guess see you all in EE and goodluck to everybody.

Application rcvd: 18 Dec

Balats

ampriya

Aug 29, 2014
Got rejection on the basis of exp. As they calculated exp from date of application and that decrease exp. less than 6 years and deducted 2 points and my total points decrease to 66. This is luck....

adnan2014

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ampriya said:
Got rejection on the basis of exp. As they calculated exp from date of application and that decrease exp. less than 6 years and deducted 2 points and my total points decrease to 66. This is luck....
OOpppssss.... Feeling Sad.... Better luck next tym....
On which date, your file reached CIC ???

AD

balats

Jan 20, 2015
Sorry to hear that, may I know your timeline? Thanks.

ampriya said:

INAM khan

Feb 21, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO ( RFI)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2014
Nomination.....
29-01-2015
AOR Received.
SLU: 26/08/2015
File Transfer...
05/02/2015
Med's Request
Waiting. ........
PPREDRAG said:
Just to inform good people from this forum that my documentations are returned. NOC 2281 date 28/11 CAP is Full
Hi dear,
I can feel your sadness, but this is not end. EE is another option
to apply because I am after you. Application Received 8th dec. I want to ask about return application, did you receive hard copy by mailing address or through Email. Did they mentioned the date when the cap filled.

Waiting for reply. .....

adnan2014

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
INAM khan said:
Hi dear,
I can feel your sadness, but this is not end. EE is another option
to apply because I am after you. Application Received 8th dec. I want to ask about return application, did you receive hard copy by mailing address or through Email. Did they mentioned the date when the cap filled.

Waiting for reply. .....
Bro,

You will receive your same file with all your original documents (IELTS, DD Etc..) and additional letter from CIC will also attach...

Thanks,

AD

iammasum

Jul 19, 2014
avineet said:
I am 7th Aug applicant .
Visa office :NDVO
Noc#2281
Per :2nd dec
Medical request 4rth feb
ECAS 2nd line updated on 3rd feb
Medicals done and sent 19feb
Ecas 3rd line updated around 23rd feb

Waiting for PPR
Hello brother. can you please help me?? I have applied for NOC 2281. but the Singapore office is not satisfied with my previous job reference/experience letter. they told me that my letter do not satisfy them with the lead statement. can you please help me by sending a good reference letter?? it will help me a lot. i don't want to get refused. thanks in advance

iammasum

Jul 19, 2014
faheem224 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Hello Everyone,

This is a Golden oppurtunity we got to apply for FSWP under NOC 2281.

I appreciate if you can share your status under this post.

Thanks
[/size][/size]
can you please help me preparing my job reference / job experience letter. I need a good one which will comply with the lead statement stated in the National Occupation Classification list. please help me brother. I am in a state where this is very much urget. I have to provide it within next 10 days. please help me. my email is iammasum@ GMAIL.COM

iammasum

Jul 19, 2014
I have recieved the following email:

Mar 9

Date: March 9, 2015

Application: ******

Dear Applicant,

I have assessed your application and there is insufficient evidence to show that you meet the minimal requirements as per subsection 75(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. Subsection 75(2) states that a foreign national is a skilled worker if:

(a) within ten years preceding the date of their application for a permanent resident visa, they have at least one year of continuous full-time employment (30 hours/week) experience, or the equivalent in continuous part-time employment in one or more occupations, other than a restricted occupation, that are listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Levels A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix;

(b) during that period of employment they performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification; and

(c) during that period of employment they performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification, including all of the essential duties.

I am not satisfied that you meet all three parts of these requirements. You have provided insufficient evidence to satisfy me that you have performed the action described in the lead statement, and a substantial number of the main duties, of the occupation as set out in NOC 2281 Computer network technicians.

If you have any additional information to add to your application you should forward this to our office within thirty (30) days of the date of this email and send it to our office by email, fax, or mail, using the address in the signature block below.

If you do not respond to this request within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application.

what to do now?? can anyone please help me preparing a standard job reference letter?? please help me

mwrooney

Aug 31, 2014
iammasum said:
I have recieved the following email:

Mar 9

Date: March 9, 2015

Application: ******

Dear Applicant,

I have assessed your application and there is insufficient evidence to show that you meet the minimal requirements as per subsection 75(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. Subsection 75(2) states that a foreign national is a skilled worker if:

(a) within ten years preceding the date of their application for a permanent resident visa, they have at least one year of continuous full-time employment (30 hours/week) experience, or the equivalent in continuous part-time employment in one or more occupations, other than a restricted occupation, that are listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Levels A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix;

(b) during that period of employment they performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification; and

(c) during that period of employment they performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification, including all of the essential duties.

I am not satisfied that you meet all three parts of these requirements. You have provided insufficient evidence to satisfy me that you have performed the action described in the lead statement, and a substantial number of the main duties, of the occupation as set out in NOC 2281 Computer network technicians.

If you have any additional information to add to your application you should forward this to our office within thirty (30) days of the date of this email and send it to our office by email, fax, or mail, using the address in the signature block below.

If you do not respond to this request within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application.

what to do now?? can anyone please help me preparing a standard job reference letter?? please help me

Dear Mausam,

Please share the Experience/Reference Letter you have submitted to CIC.

Also please confirm have you submitted, you joining letter/appointment letter/promotion letter/increment letter along with your reference letter?

You need to work as soon as possible but I would say be accurate this time?

Also share your timeliness and the final date you need to submit this document.

You will have our all support inshaALLAH.

jins1jmj1

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO - WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Nomination.....
29-01-2015
AOR Received.
23-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent Along With App
File Transfer...
SLU 15-04-2015
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Med's Done....
26-04-2015
Interview........
TLU 07-05-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I am a 3rd Nov applicant and my timeline as below...

App received : 03 Nov 2014
PER : 29 Jan 2015
VO : NDVO - File transferred to WVO (informed by call center agent)
AOR : Waiting.... (As informed by the agent my app received at WVO on 23rd Feb 2015)
ECAS : we received your app on 03rd Nov 2014 .... (one line only)

Below is my ref letter which I submitted to CIC. Please advise me if this is not falling under NOC 2281.

1. Identifies, troubleshoots and resolves hardware, software and network-related problems

encountered by end-users in the network, the Internet, the mainframe, PCs and Electronic Security

System equipment and software.

2. Configures and installs Windows Servers and Windows workstations operating systems in response to

the demands of a complex network design.

3. Trains end-users on the use and features of the various operating systems and applications on the

various platforms.

4. Performs network system administration on network servers as needed.

5. Installs, certifies and troubleshoots network cabling infrastructure, including a variety of LAN & WAN

equipment and software.

6. Uses established tracking system to log requests; monitors progress, tracks problem resolution,

identifies patterns of failure, researches bug fixes and implements solutions; communicates with

manager regarding unresolved problems.

7. Works with vendors to resolve hardware operating system issues; researches and tests possible

solutions and implements solutions. Analyzes bugs in system and application software; researches and

tests possible solutions; implements solutions.

8. Writes scripts and batch files as needed to enhance the function of the operating system.

11. Optimizes computer usage by researching and recommending enhancements to system capabilities

and performance.

12. Implement network traffic and security monitoring software, and optimize server

performance.

13. Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations

14. Control and monitor e-mail use, Web navigation, and installed software

15. May supervise other workers in this group.

16. Install, Maintain and trouble shoot Electronic Security System Hardware and

Software.

17. Conduct training sessions on Electronic Security Systems.

18. Providing Technical Support on Electronic Security Systems to the team of field

engineers.

Thanks...

avineet

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..