+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 2281 for FSWP in 2014, Let's network here

mkhan47

Feb 19, 2015
Greetings Everyone,

I have been keeping an eye on this post, thought I should share my experience as well.

I submitted my application (through my lawyer) back in June'14 and CIC returned it due my photograph's were missing (I believe they lost them as I sent 2 copies with and without stubble!). The lawyer also pointed out a concern with my work experience letter; it had to state from the date I started employment I did work for 37.5 hours per week (not simply stating I did 37.5 hours). Then they changed 2 forms and that delayed submitting my application to CIC on 11th November.

On 19th January CIC took my payment and receive a email (I think it was the PER) on 5th February.

Good luck to everyone as it is quite stressful just waiting, just hang in there.

Back in 2013, I visited Toronto and my brother in law spoke to his local IT recruitment agencies, we have the skills they want, but the hurdle is the working visa. I think this Express Entry may work out better as an alternative, also I am orientating to gain skills towards what they require should I fail the process. Never give up and adapt!

I hope this will cheer everyone up

micky007

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
CiscoFreak said:
Hi to all, I did not recieved any ner email nor info that my file has been returned. My representative had confirmed that it was successfuly recieved. Regarding if cap is reach I do not have any idea, and it is right that working visa might be the reason for those who got ner. CIC agent told me that wait until 1st March and if no response then I can contact them.

Also, I have not checked my draft if it has been encashed. My assumption is that CIC is now screening and reviewing carefully all applicants from Nov to Dec.

hello,

How come working visa is the issue?its not the issue at all.Could you explain me?If someone is on working visa in canada.Its a plus point for them.Please share why you said that?

micky007

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
bharadwaj1883 said:
Hi
Taralshah case is different. The letter which he got is a gensric. It has common template which is used for graduate stream phd and fsw.
I think based on his documentation I observed is that probably his work permit issue is the main concern. His app got charged and status sh0wed in process( taralshah prev posts).

Regarding cisco member I didnt fi x bis any rejection post.

So guys who all applied under fsw dont pani cap is not full.

Cheers,
B
hello b,
Could you explain me how come the working visa is the issue in their cases its a plus point for them or anyone working in canada.I am on work permit as well which is going to expire in october.So working visa should not be any issue .

thanks

mastcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
micky007 said:
hello b,
Could you explain me how come the working visa is the issue in their cases its a plus point for them or anyone working in canada.I am on work permit as well which is going to expire in october.So working visa should not be any issue .

thanks
it is an issue, when you apply for PR working visa should be minimum 1 year validity at the time of applying .

You can check the cic website.

Regards,
Aditya

mastcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
mastcanada said:
it is a issue, when you apply for PR working visa should be minimum 1 year validity at the time of applying .

Regards,
Aditya
Fyi,
I had faced similiar situation when I was in canada applied within canada.
my visa was only 5 months valid at the time of applying for PR.
my application got rejected based on the grounds of work permit issue.

Hope this clarifies.

Regards,
Aditya

micky007

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
mastcanada said:
it is an issue, when you apply for PR working visa should be minimum 1 year validity at the time of applying .

Regards,
Aditya
hello aditya,
My visa was valid for almost 12 months when I applied and I still have 8 months left on visa.So I have no idea if they will consider my application.Any thoughts

micky007

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
mastcanada said:
Fyi,
I had faced similiar situation when I was in canada applied within canada.
my visa was only 5 months valid at the time of applying for PR.
my application got rejected based on the grounds of work permit issue.

Hope this clarifies.

Regards,
Aditya
I had almost 12 months when I applied and plus I will have 3 months implied status as well.I have no idea right now.Hope I will get through.I have 1 year canadian exp as well In Noc B relevant to my studies in canada as well.So lets pray.

I wanna ask about the guy name pritish who got rejected as well?Was he in the same situation.When his working visa was going to expire?I know taralshah visa was going to expire in less than less than 50 days when he got cc charged and just 28 days when he got that email from CIC.

and I still have around 8 plus months and 3 months res. period in canada so total of 11 months. and is been around 3 months since I applied to FSWP 2014.

oH GOD just help me out.

thanks

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Guyz, I believe baseless speculations will only bring more confusion and more anxiety.. At this point, I would request all to share only concrete information, only if that is available.. meanwhile, if any applicant after November 20 finds his CC/DD charged or PER received, then please let us know.. also if anyone gets any NER, please inform here too with the reasons behind rejection.. As in CIC website, almost no news regarding fsw 14 applicants, we need to support each other with concrete evidences.. Thanks..

pritish87

Star Member
Jul 31, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
Nomination.....
28-10-2015
AOR Received.
10-12-2015
Med's Request
11-11-2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2015
micky007 said:
I had almost 12 months when I applied and plus I will have 3 months implied status as well.I have no idea right now.Hope I will get through.I have 1 year canadian exp as well In Noc B relevant to my studies in canada as well.So lets pray.

I wanna ask about the guy name pritish who got rejected as well?Was he in the same situation.When his working visa was going to expire?I know taralshah visa was going to expire in less than less than 50 days when he got cc charged and just 28 days when he got that email from CIC.

and I still have around 8 plus months and 3 months res. period in canada so total of 11 months. and is been around 3 months since I applied to FSWP 2014.

oH GOD just help me out.

thanks

work permit isn't the issue, I have my work permit valid until 2017 more two years to go.

mastcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
pritish87 said:
work permit isn't the issue, I have my work permit valid until 2017 more two years to go.
We dont know what kind of work permit u have. please check your refusal letter it stated about your work visa.

Its nothing to do with cap reached.
your refusal letter is a generic letter.

micky007

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
pritish87 said:
hello pritish,

Thanks for the reply and I thought so how come the working visa is an issue.But how come your file was refused.I guess you in toronto ontrio right.I am in alberta edmonton.Please discuss your details of refusal.

regards

pritish87

Star Member
Jul 31, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
Nomination.....
28-10-2015
AOR Received.
10-12-2015
Med's Request
11-11-2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2015
seriously speaking no idea why it was rejected.
the email doesn't really tell anything concrete.

I, including Taral received same letter.

we can't even argue as whenever I do call, it's a call centre agent who doesn't know anything other then they have our file with some status.

I would need to wait for actual letter which they might post me back, hoping to see some reason.

I wish best of luck for others here, as mostly everyone applied outside of canada so there result might be different, they might be consider.

just keep the strength, there are various way to get the pr.

within few months I might have option for cec.
Even i haven't researched much on Ee, will see today if I'm eligible or not.

evenme

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SPVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2014
Nomination.....
12-01-2015
Med's Request
02-02-2015
Med's Done....
13-02-2015
Passport Req..
03-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-09-2015
Hi there, there is any whatsapp group for us? If so, who should I send my number?

mastcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
evenme said:
Hi there, there is any whatsapp group for us? If so, who should I send my number?
Please pm me your mobile number. I will add to the group.

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
mastcanada said:
Please pm me your mobile number. I will add to the group.
Sending my Number through PM, please add me to whatsapp group..