New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
kaustubh_51 said:
Hi Mohit,

You've raised a good point, i agree that in December they increased charging frequency for 2281 so we might just see some movement in charging soon. Thanks for your positivity and +1 to you brother!

Any idea about the latest PER for 2281?
Thanks for this kaustubh

I think 19th November got PER Last

mohit.toshniwal

Nov 3, 2014
Bangalore, Karnataka
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
PPREDRAG said:
From SS. On 16/12 when CIC update web applicant from 06/10 has been charged. Generaly first week of October. This is just my observations.
Hi Ppredrag,

Thanks for providing this information this proves one more thing.
That 06/10 is the date of completed application so it should ideally fall under the number 493 for completed application which have been processed as it was charged.
Whereas there were other completed applications which were under the review by CIC which is 222 hence it means applications between October 6th to either October end or November are part of that 222 application.
What I also read for PHD Stream it was very clearly mentioned that it was 19th November update so I would like to believe the same thing.
Hence this makes more realistic figures.

(493 / 219 Days) = 2.25 applications appx 3 Applications a day
222 looks like atleast 5 applications a day from October 6 to November 19 in 44 days still 42 days remaining.
Hence even if we get 5 applications a day there is a high chance that we might just miss the cap by a single digit number or just touch the cap.

There is a very high chance for all of us to make it through, its just matter of time and patience is required.

Leaving everything else, I am very confident in either way you made it through so just keep patience for some more time and dont loose hope, you are definitely in bro, Irrespective of my or your calculation being correct.

amritbhupinder

May 24, 2010
A post from other member

Ratings: +0
[Good] [Poor]

Category........: FSW3
Visa Office......: London
NOC Code......: 2281
App. Filed.......: 27-11-2014

Re: DECEMBER 2014 FSW APPLICATION SUBMISSION
« Reply #3153 on: February 10, 2015, 04:25:20 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote
December members (2281),

I called CiC and the lady pickup the phone she was very friendly, I didn't asked for UCI # I told her that i want to know the status of my application which I sent on 3rd dec, she said can you give me your application # which I don't have. So I said I don't have any number thats why i called you to get that number too and the status of my app kindly check it through my information, she then asked me my last name, first name, dob, app sent from, email address.

She then told me that I have also applied for EE, which i did and then she said let me check your status for fswp she put me on hold after returning from hold status she said December application are haven't opened yet, so I cannot provide you your application number then i asked her about the expected time on which ill get my AOR, she said its usually take 3 months but i can't give you any words on that.

Atleast I am sure now that my application haven't sent back and we are in the cap.

richie_123

Star Member
Jun 6, 2012
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
amritbhupinder said:
A post from other member

[Good] [Poor]

Reply with quoteQuote
December members (2281),

I called CiC and the lady pickup the phone she was very friendly, I didn't asked for UCI # I told her that i want to know the status of my application which I sent on 3rd dec, she said can you give me your application # which I don't have. So I said I don't have any number thats why i called you to get that number too and the status of my app kindly check it through my information, she then asked me my last name, first name, dob, app sent from, email address.

She then told me that I have also applied for EE, which i did and then she said let me check your status for fswp she put me on hold after returning from hold status she said December application are haven't opened yet, so I cannot provide you your application number then i asked her about the expected time on which ill get my AOR, she said its usually take 3 months but i can't give you any words on that.

Atleast I am sure now that my application haven't sent back and we are in the cap.
great! i tried to reach the number but didn't get through as the center was closed....

kelfinwong

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Chengdu, P.R.C
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2015
Nomination.....
01-04-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Interview........
04-06-2015
Passport Req..
04-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2015
LANDED..........
pending
amritbhupinder said:
A post from other member

[Good] [Poor]

Reply with quoteQuote
December members (2281),

Don't want to ruin the mood here, but we need to look on the other side:
What if it is because that our package are all out of cap, so CIO won't bother to open them? and wait until the FSW2014 is all over and start to send all the packages back?
Just a guess, still waiting...
Cheers!

DSqr

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Chennai - India
Visa Office......
Bangalore VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
EE filed and SNIP EE filed
Doc's Request.
Happend twice
Nomination.....
Got Nomination in Dec 2017
AOR Received.
Waiting for ...
IELTS Request
Valid till Jun 2019
File Transfer...
Waiting for ...
Med's Request
With ITA
Med's Done....
Done
Interview........
Hope it will not happen
Passport Req..
Waiting for ...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting for ...
LANDED..........
Hope i will do before Jun 2018
amritbhupinder said:
A post from other member

[Good] [Poor]

Reply with quoteQuote
December members (2281),

Hope you are right and we will get to know about the status by Mar 15 ...

canigetper

Feb 3, 2015
hi friends,

with great difficulty was able to get my UCI no yesterday.
App recd :sep25th
DD encashed: Dec18th
UCI No: feb10th
Application status says In process.... what does that mean because it says we recvd your app on sep25th, we did not get PER, and the stages of fsw app show In process as the 3rd stage...please provide info on this...

silentriver

Jan 21, 2015
People, chill please.

I see a lot of nervousness out there, but the reality is NOC 2172 & few other NOC's are getting PERs these days. Nobody from 2281 has reported PER since 10 days or so which means the focus is shifted on other NOC's. My faith is strengthened when I see Nov. applicants forum & people reporting
PER's are from almost the same NOC category which means their NOC's are in progress.

App. Filed - 21 NOV, waiting for DD encash.

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Really?! Didn't find any entry at Global SS... :/

PPREDRAG said:
No, last charged applicant is on 01/12.

edisonwang66

Feb 3, 2015
PPREDRAG said:
From SS. On 16/12 when CIC update web applicant from 06/10 has been charged. Generaly first week of October. This is just my observations.
Thanks PPERDRAG, this is critical that reignites my hope. Now I am very convinced that cap is not filled. I do not think applicants from Oct. 7 to Nov. 20 can consume up all the rest of 285 caps.
On the other hand, I've heard there is one Dec. 1 applicants was charged, if this is the last cap, it obviously violates the FSW policy of first come, first serve. Therefore, this is another indication that cap is not full.

End in Feb. or early in March, I am sure that we can use some good news.

hartej

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Initially NDVO now Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2014
Doc's Request.
11-05-2015 (asked for Schedule Form A from age -18 for me and Spouse)
Nomination.....
PER on 10th Feb 2015
AOR Received.
Did not received AOR from Warsaw Visa Office.
IELTS Request
Sent with Application (7.5)
File Transfer...
File Transferred to Warsaw Visa Office confirmed by CIC on Phone. SLU updated on 2nd May Started processing your application on 29th April 2015
Med's Request
11-05-2015
Med's Done....
30-05-2015 TLU on 10th June 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully by 31-07-2015
LANDED..........
hopefully by october 2015 or March 2016
Hello Friends,

Want to share good news with all of you. Recieved PER finally.

Application sent date - 12th November 2014
Application recieved Date - 19th November 2014

DD Charge Date - 14th January 2015

PER Recieved Date - 10th February 2015

will update the spreadsheet soon.

Praying that all the applicants till 31st december will be in cap and all will get PER ..

God Bless us all.

silentriver

Jan 21, 2015
hartej said:
Hello Friends,

Want to share good news with all of you. Recieved PER finally.

Application sent date - 12th November 2014
Application recieved Date - 19th November 2014

DD Charge Date - 14th January 2015

PER Recieved Date - 10th February 2015

will update the spreadsheet soon.

Praying that all the applicants till 31st december will be in cap and all will get PER ..

God Bless us all.

Congrats bro !!