NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/11/2014
Please share if you received any information from CIC
balats said:
Hi,

I have been reading posts from different threads and was not able to write due to busy schedule. I just want to add my details here for everybody's reference. So far, I haven't received any feedback from CIC if my application is capped out. The only thing I am holding right now is that my documents are still with them, I guess if it's mailed back to me I have already received it by now since the return address is just within Canada. Hoping and praying that it will not happen though, let's just hold our faith tight and stretch more patience.

Application Rcvd: 18th December 2014
Signed by: MK
Sent from: Richmond, BC, Canada
Mode of payment: CC (not charged yet)

Thanks.
Balats

yurica

Jan 27, 2015
balats said:
Hi,

I have been reading posts from different threads and was not able to write due to busy schedule. I just want to add my details here for everybody's reference. So far, I haven't received any feedback from CIC if my application is capped out. The only thing I am holding right now is that my documents are still with them, I guess if it's mailed back to me I have already received it by now since the return address is just within Canada. Hoping and praying that it will not happen though, let's just hold our faith tight and stretch more patience.

Application Rcvd: 18th December 2014
Signed by: MK
Sent from: Richmond, BC, Canada
Mode of payment: CC (not charged yet)

Thanks.
Balats
This means that it was already or will be processed in couple days with all other apps received 18th December after that your app could be returned to you in couple weeks I assume. So please keep us updated on forum with your app status and add yourself into spreadsheet(couldn't find you there), here is the link tinyurl[dot is here]com/FSW14-Entry and please keep the link to edit your profile from the last screen. Thanks.

dlasantha

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 nov 2014
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
IELTS Request
Done
Please do not confused with the December 16th Update. Though the update released on 16th, the figures are applicable till 3rd or 4th week of October. Reason is 16th December , CIC has open application which received October. People who send application in November and later beige open January and after ward, so don't confused with that Numbers.

I'm 27th Nov in DD and I have check the bank even today which DD was not en-chased. Seems we should check the status with CIC

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Is this a Joke or a Bad luck !!! :( ... My application reached On November 21st and Global SS stopped updating after 20th November!! :'(

dlasantha

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 nov 2014
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
IELTS Request
Done
are you CC or DD?

balats

Jan 20, 2015
yurica said:
This means that it was already or will be processed in couple days with all other apps received 18th December after that your app could be returned to you in couple weeks I assume. So please keep us updated on forum with your app status and add yourself into spreadsheet(couldn't find you there), here is the link tinyurl[dot is here]com/FSW14-Entry and please keep the link to edit your profile from the last screen. Thanks.
Done, I have added my details in the spreadsheet.. tnx

PPREDRAG

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Viena
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/11/2014
No, last charged applicant is on 01/12.
hamidur said:
Is this a Joke or a Bad luck !!! :( ... My application reached On November 21st and Global SS stopped updating after 20th November!! :'(

yurica

Jan 27, 2015
balats said:
Done, I have added my details in the spreadsheet.. tnx
Thank you balats, now let's hope that I'm wrong and for whatever reason they had to stop processing they will resume with 2281.

edisonwang66

Feb 3, 2015
Guys,

Number would not cheat us, but how to interpret it is the key one. At the latest, end in Feb will see the fate for those Nov. 21 applicants, as well as all of us. My agent is located in Canada, as a Dec. 1 applicant, my agent has not received my returned package yet. But I do not think it will come earlier than the date that Nov. 21 applicants get charged.

reinitdb

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2014
Nomination.....
CC charged 12-12-2014; PER 07-01-2015
AOR Received.
10-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
15-07-2015
Med's Done....
21-07-2015; Meds received 29-07-2015
Interview........
Waived; DM 02-09-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-09-2015
AOR received today. Wishing you all good luck.

mohit.toshniwal

Nov 3, 2014
Bangalore, Karnataka
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
Just noticed one more thing that till october most of our charging has happened after 3-4 months.
People who applied in May-July got their dd or cc charged in Sep-Dec.
So there is still a chance we might see a delay by 1 more month in charging.
All of sudden in December they increased charging frequency for the NOC and now its stopped again.

mohit.toshniwal

Nov 3, 2014
Bangalore, Karnataka
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
PPREDRAG said:
Regarding completeness check these 222 are applicant which have been charged. On my observation these are until 06/10 you can check on SS.On 16/12 they cahrged 06/10. That means that 715 are applicants until 06/October. From 1 May until 06 October 715 applicant 4.55 per a day. From 06/10 until 1/12 it almost 60 days.... it is 275 new applicants that means CAP will be full on the beginning of December.
How did you get a confirmed date of 6th October 2014 for the last update.
From what I understood is there is still a confusion if the date is for Mid or End of October, but how did you point an exact date.

PPREDRAG

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Viena
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/11/2014
From SS. On 16/12 when CIC update web applicant from 06/10 has been charged. Generaly first week of October. This is just my observations.
mohit.toshniwal said:
How did you get a confirmed date of 6th October 2014 for the last update.
From what I understood is there is still a confusion if the date is for Mid or End of October, but how did you point an exact date.

kaustubh_51

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Vancouver, BC
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
15-05-2016
mohit.toshniwal said:
Just noticed one more thing that till october most of our charging has happened after 3-4 months.
People who applied in May-July got their dd or cc charged in Sep-Dec.
So there is still a chance we might see a delay by 1 more month in charging.
All of sudden in December they increased charging frequency for the NOC and now its stopped again.
Hi Mohit,

You've raised a good point, i agree that in December they increased charging frequency for 2281 so we might just see some movement in charging soon. Thanks for your positivity and +1 to you brother!

Any idea about the latest PER for 2281?