+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 2174 Work Experience

yousufkh

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Hi

I am working as Senior Web Programmer under NOC 2174 with an American company from Pakistan as full time. My American employer is ready to provide me with experience letter of full time work. I have been getting paid during this , for which i have my PayPal receipts paid on my name by the same company.

Will it be considered as work experience ?
Is it called freelance or offshore work experience ?

Please advise can i use such experience letter to claim experience points ?

Thanks

Pbooracricko

Apr 15, 2020
My second job has the following responsibilities- ( Assistant software programmer)

1. Modify existing programs in accordance with the current industry best practices.

2.Implement and suggest fixes to any technical issues or defects raised by the testing teams.

3. Assist with the preparation of design specification documentation.

4. Analyze, construct, test and configure process definitions.

5. Use flowcharts to translate business logic to technical configuration.

6. Perform unit testing and document the test cases for new programs.

7. Assist in the deployment of in-house processes and programs.

8. Provide application support for data migrations and business testing.

9. Collaborate with other teams and support their ad-hoc requests.

10. Participate in regular code maintenance activities.

11. Attend project status calls and communicate the discussion to concerned team members.

12.Researching,designing,implementingandmanagingsoftwareprograms

13. Writing and implementing efficient codes by evaluating new programs.

14. Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing the modifications.

15. Maintaining and upgrading existing systems by deploying software tools, processes and metrics.

16. Working closely with other developers,UXdesigners,businessandsystemsanalysts.

And the first job had the following - ( Junior software developer)

1. Assist and work closely with other software programmers and developers in modeling, modifying, integrating and testing codes as per the business requirement.

2. Assist other co-workers in the development and documentation of logical and physical programming specifications.

3. Assist in identifying and communicating technical problems, processing and finding a solution by modifying existing programs, reprogramming and debugging of programming codes as per user's requirement.

4. Assist in researching and assessing of different software items by collecting and preparing reports and documentations according to client and business prerequisites.

5. Direct, assign, co-ordinate teams of programmers and assist them in reviewing of projects and programs.

Can you please check whether the roles and responsibilities of both the companies I worked in come under the NOC 20174?