+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC :2171 or 2281 - Can I apply now ?

YayoZ

Nov 20, 2014
Hi FSW experts,

My Profile Summary

• IELTS overall score - 7
    for NOC 2171 or 2281
    besides I'm having 10yrs of IT experience in Networking and ITIL / IT Service Management Field.
    Single and No dependents
    Having Sufficient Bank balance with overall 10 yrs of savings.
    WES assessment has been completed & report received
;D ;D ;D

I have got prepared all the application forms and required documents required for the FSW application.

My Questions / Queries / or clarifications / Guidance I require from all you experts are as mentioned below :

I'm planning to apply / login FSW appcalication now with current CAP status for 2171 is 558 for 1000 visa limit.

================================================== ===========

1) Will it be right time for me to login the FSW application and what would be my success factor ?

If No, what would be the best time for me to lauch my application for FSW?

2) Apart from NOC 2171 - what are the other NOC codes which would be applicable to my profile?
or which NOC can be applicale to my profile apart from 2171 which can make my journey easier to get an PR invitation from CIC.

Do you think I can go ahead and apply for the NOC 2281 code because at present i'm in a managerial role and 2281 describes the roles which I had done in my starting years of my career...so will they accept my login or will they raise questions regarding the same.

3) Can I take help of a CIC Authorized Paid Representative to expedite my process of PR / immigration?

What kind of helpfulness can be attained by using an representative help.

4) In application which Canadian state to be selected to get an easier PR / immigration invitation

5) Above all is there any other easier way or can we expedite the process of getting a PR / immigration invitation.

================================================== =============

I have spoken to many aspirants as per them I have to wait till May 2015 to launch/ log in my application which would be processed and I might get my PR / immigration invitation by January 2016.

Hereby I request all the expat experts to guide me in a proper and easier way where I can get my PR / immigration invitation easily and with in short period of time.

Thank you Very Much in advance & expecting a fruitful answer to all my questions / queries / clarifications.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL ...PEACE ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D

o_o

Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App.
Nomination.....
19-08-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Submitted with App.
File Transfer...
No Clue
Med's Request
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
05-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-01-2015 (CPC-O) 30-01-2015 (Los Angeles)
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2015
LANDED..........
05-10-2015 (PRC recvd. 01-26-2016)
I hope some senior can guide you. The following are my thoughts:

First, I am curious how many points you are getting? If you don't know go here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp#eg72b

Second, I am curious how much time and money you are ready to devote to this process?

Basically, the current system is still open till the occupations get capped, and till the express entry starts in Jan 2015. I think NOC 2171 is closer to being capped, so you will want to apply under 2281. (Just for the current system) If you can get an application ready before the end of the year, and you don't mind the money, I think send it in.

If you cannot make it by the end of the year, apply for the Express Entry. You have good qualifications, so I think if you can document it, it should work.

If you have sufficient time to research and hang around in this forum, I think it would be better than hiring a representative. I personally tried to hire the firm that runs this website, and I found it to be more like an assembly line. The people who handle the application have no clue what is happening. The benefit is that in the end someone more knowledgeable checks the application before it is sent. On the other hand if you hand it off to a representative, and they do not do their job (it's happened to many people) your application fails.

The Express Entry system starting from Jan 2015 is supposed to hand out visas in 6 months.

Finally, if you have not done your ECA, please do it. That takes time if your education was not in North America.

prats0305

Nov 20, 2014
I want to apply under 2172-Database analysts and data administrators but I will get my IELTS score only on 25-Dec.
Will my application fall in the cap limit if it reaches by 1st-Jan 2015 ?
Will I be eligible to apply for express entry if I had already applied for FSW ?

Thanks in advance.

o_o

Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App.
Nomination.....
19-08-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Submitted with App.
File Transfer...
No Clue
Med's Request
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
05-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-01-2015 (CPC-O) 30-01-2015 (Los Angeles)
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2015
LANDED..........
05-10-2015 (PRC recvd. 01-26-2016)
prats0305 said:
I want to apply under 2172-Database analysts and data administrators but I will get my IELTS score only on 25-Dec.
Will my application fall in the cap limit if it reaches by 1st-Jan 2015 ?
Will I be eligible to apply for express entry if I had already applied for FSW ?

Thanks in advance.
There is no harm in trying to make the cap i.e. if you don't make the cap, they will not take your application fees. You can get the current CAP here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp However these are only for applications that they have opened.

You can also look at the FSWP 2014 Spreadsheet: http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Spreadsheet to get an estimate of how many applications are there in the pipeline.

Finally, yes, applying for the FSW does not preclude you from applying for Express Entry. (In fact you can have two parallel FSW applications in the same year, as long as they have different NOCs. You will have to pay the application fee twice though.)

sudee4u

Nov 22, 2014
For NOC 2281 there is very good chances even now. Cap status now is 410 and my projection is Dec-575 , Jan - 750, Feb -900. If you apply by first week of Dec your application will be considered at least by end of Feb.So please apply ASAP.This is assumption based on rate at which the cap is getting updated as well as the application proceessed dates for various applicants.