NOC 2171 - Application status and CAP update

skepar

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Macedonia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends looking at the current trend looks like NOC 2171 is done by Aug 29.
Me being Sep 2 have completely lost hope!

A couple of SS entries from Sep 2 for NOC 2171 are a real fake and nothing but a "Mind Game" by someone irresponsible...

mohitkrastogi

Star Member
Aug 29, 2014
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When Can I expect my application return. Lost the chance due to CAP filled. My application reached at 20th October and didn't return yet.

I send the Icici bank Draft. Can we submit the draft to in my a/c as it didn't use.

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
skepar said:
Friends looking at the current trend looks like NOC 2171 is done by Aug 29.
Me being Sep 2 have completely lost hope!

A couple of SS entries from Sep 2 for NOC 2171 are a real fake and nothing but a "Mind Game" by someone irresponsible...
The applicant "aspire2canadian" from global SS mention he got PER with a 02 September application. That member looks solid to me.

mohitkrastogi

Star Member
Aug 29, 2014
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When Can I expect my application return. Lost the chance due to CAP filled. My application reached at 20th October and didn't return yet.

I send the Icici bank Draft. Can we submit the draft to in my a/c as it didn't use.

rabiboy

Dec 22, 2014
UAE
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 August 2014
Nomination.....
03 December 2014
Med's Request
05 October 2015
Med's Done....
19 October 2015
Interview........
04 October 2015
Passport Req..
28 October 2015 Passport Submitted: 19 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa On Hand: 16 December 2015.. Thank GOD!!!
mohitkrastogi said:

Hello Mohit,

I know things are tough for you at the moment but I strongly suggest you to hang in there buddy.

mohitkrastogi

Star Member
Aug 29, 2014
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is the process of submitting a draft to bank account if CAP filled. I am waiting of my application return and will apply under EE

rabiboy

Dec 22, 2014
UAE
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 August 2014
Nomination.....
03 December 2014
Med's Request
05 October 2015
Med's Done....
19 October 2015
Interview........
04 October 2015
Passport Req..
28 October 2015 Passport Submitted: 19 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa On Hand: 16 December 2015.. Thank GOD!!!
mohitkrastogi said:
What is the process of submitting a draft to bank account if CAP filled. I am waiting of my application return and will apply under EE
Hi Mohit, I believe the process varies for each and every bank. You need to call your Bank's customer service hotline and inquire about the process.

Did you received NER from CIC?

waakaaw

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys any updates on PER and MR ???

skepar

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Macedonia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Forum friends,

Unfortunately for those who applied under NOC 2171 we have the first member form Sep 3 NOC 2171 who confirmed that his application has been sent back on Jan 10 due to Cap full.
Me being Sep 2 NOC 2171 applicant find difficult to believe that this is happening since CIC last update was showing 161 applications pending MI review...
The last person who confirmed that his application is accepted is from Sep 2 and looks that he is reliable forum member. I am not sure how CIC considers applications received on same date but it looks like I might be out (I got my UCI No. through CIC call center but no PER email so far..).
Someone mentioned that all applications received on same date as the Cap full date will be considered since CIC cant determined who was accepted first on that day there are multiple acceptance people on CIC side.

lets hope for the best, I hope we will have more clearer picture from CIC soon!
Regards,

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
skepar said:
Dear Forum friends,

Unfortunately for those who applied under NOC 2171 we have the first member form Sep 3 NOC 2171 who confirmed that his application has been sent back on Jan 10 due to Cap full.
Me being Sep 2 NOC 2171 applicant find difficult to believe that this is happening since CIC last update was showing 161 applications pending MI review...
The last person who confirmed that his application is accepted is from Sep 2 and looks that he is reliable forum member. I am not sure how CIC considers applications received on same date but it looks like I might be out (I got my UCI No. through CIC call center but no PER email so far..).
Someone mentioned that all applications received on same date as the Cap full date will be considered since CIC cant determined who was accepted first on that day there are multiple acceptance people on CIC side.

lets hope for the best, I hope we will have more clearer picture from CIC soon!
Regards,
The member who says his app has been returned.. What is his name and is he a member of the forum/SS.. If what he says is true me being Oct 2171 applicant will go and encash my DD and use it for my other application

skepar

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Macedonia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SMani said:
The member who says his app has been returned.. What is his name and is he a member of the forum/SS.. If what he says is true me being Oct 2171 applicant will go and encash my DD and use it for my other application
His name is "Optimist3" a very active and senior forum member this is his post on main FSW 2014 topic:

Attention All 2171 applicants

I am a 3rd Sept, 2014 applicant. I got a reply for my email I sent on 6th Nov, 2014. And below is the reply.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on January 10, 2015 as the cap of NOC 2171 has been reached. A letter of explanation was provided along with the application package.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application package. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service. Applications are not sent via courier.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

KC
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

This now rests all speculations regarding any future prospects for 2171. The most important to note here is that my app was returned only last friday, i.e., 10th Jan, 2015. Dont know why it took more than 50 days for them to return my app after the cap fill. Anyway, it does not matter now.

I wish every one all the very best!!

mjay122306

Oct 8, 2014
Optimist3 said:
Attention All 2171 applicants

I am a 3rd Sept, 2014 applicant. I got a reply for my email I sent on 6th Nov, 2014. And below is the reply.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on January 10, 2015 as the cap of NOC 2171 has been reached. A letter of explanation was provided along with the application package.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application package. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service. Applications are not sent via courier.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

KC
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

This now rests all speculations regarding any future prospects for 2171. The most important to note here is that my app was returned only last friday, i.e., 10th Jan, 2015. Dont know why it took more than 50 days for them to return my app after the cap fill. Anyway, it does not matter now.

I wish every one all the very best!!

Jan 13, 2015
Hi Friends,

Should we start to believe in 2171 FSW candidates after 3 Sep won't be getting any PER? And would be getting there applications back? I am 20 Oct applicant. What do the experts reckon?

Jyoti12

Jan 13, 2014
Hi,

I have sent my application on Oct 13 and it was received on Oct 21. Till now i have not got any PER. Should i hope for the PER email? Any one sent the file in Oct have received email ?