NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-14
IELTS Request
sent with app
Durga Prasad said:
By seeing the below update of cap levels from CIC, i feel like the game is over for 2171. I the count 839 is the no. of PERs already issued and count 161 are CC/DD charged applications awaiting for PER. Whoever CC/DD not yet charged till now are out of game. Its time to prepare for EE rather than expecting update from FSW. All the best to all of you.

2171 Information systems analysts and consultants 839 161 Yes

In my opinion, 839 is not the no. of PERs issued as you have mentioned as we have not seen such a magnitude of PERs issued in any of the FSW 2014 threads. PERs issued are very very scarce and date back to June /July applicants. I'm also aware that the ppl represented here in the forum are only a fraction of the ppl who have applied from all over the world.
839 applications might be the group of ppl who might have passed the initial validations and are awaiting CC/DD charging in the coming days and might get a PER.

PGS77

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER :19-Dec-2014
IELTS Request
IELTS : 7.5
File Transfer...
SLU - 4-March-2015
Med's Request
31-March-2015
Med's Done....
11-April-2015 ,TL:21-April-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
3-June-2015, DM:4-June-15
VISA ISSUED...
19-June-2015
LANDED..........
26-Sept-2015
philip123 said:
In my opinion, 839 is not the no. of PERs issued as you have mentioned as we have not seen such a magnitude of PERs issued in any of the FSW 2014 threads. PERs issued are very very scarce and date back to June /July applicants. I'm also aware that the ppl represented here in the forum are only a fraction of the ppl who have applied from all over the world.
839 applications might be the group of ppl who might have passed the initial validations and are awaiting CC/DD charging in the coming days and might get a PER.
I have to agree with Philip123. The SS doesnot contain all applications that CIC has received. 2171 capped after sept applications completeness checks were done.If you are a September or early October applicant then please dont lose hope.

chanu888

Dec 7, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
Doc's Request.
awaiting
Nomination.....
awaiting
AOR Received.
awaiting
IELTS Request
allready sent
File Transfer...
awaiting
Med's Request
awaiting
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Will land soon
mjay122306 said:
Did anyone here who's not charged yet tried calling or sent an email to cio about your application?
Hi,

I have sent email to cic asking the status of my application. Once i receive any update i will post here.

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
chanu888 said:
Hi,

I have sent email to cic asking the status of my application. Once i receive any update i will post here.
I am in the same boat... Oct 10th applicant.. Sent an email in Nov and waiting for reply.. In between I have applied for 2172 as a backup..

akther1983

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chanu888 said:
Hi,

when did u send mail?i have sent a mail on 15 nov but no reply yet..

chanu888

Dec 7, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
Doc's Request.
awaiting
Nomination.....
awaiting
AOR Received.
awaiting
IELTS Request
allready sent
File Transfer...
awaiting
Med's Request
awaiting
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Will land soon
akther1983 said:
when did u send mail?i have sent a mail on 15 nov but no reply yet..
i sent it today ... ;D

Durga Prasad

Nov 4, 2014
philip123 said:
So as per you opinion 161 is the number of PERs issued. I don't think so. I feel that more than 161 PERs might have issued so far. If 836 applications are pending for CC/DD charge, then why the hell they stopped charging for 2171 ? Can someone explain ?

philip123

Oct 11, 2014
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-14
IELTS Request
sent with app
Durga Prasad said:
So as per you opinion 161 is the number of PERs issued. I don't think so. I feel that more than 161 PERs might have issued so far. If 836 applications are pending for CC/DD charge, then why the hell they stopped charging for 2171 ? Can someone explain ?
Hi DURGA prasad, I haven't said that 161 applications PERs have been issued.Please read my comments one more time to understand .I have spoken only about the 839 applications which have gone through the validation and awaiting formalities of C/DD charging an then later will get PER issued.
The 161 applications are in a stage which have not reached the stage of getting approval for CC/DD charging /PER issue and would say that they are one stage behind the 839 applications.
Would appreciate if you could use a better language as this is a forum for a decent and intelligent discussions. Thanks for your understanding on this.

Durga Prasad

Nov 4, 2014
philip123 said:
Hi DURGA prasad, I haven't said that 161 applications PERs have been issued.Please read my comments one more time to understand .I have spoken only about the 839 applications which have gone through the validation and awaiting formalities of C/DD charging an then later will get PER issued.
The 161 applications are in a stage which have not reached the stage of getting approval for CC/DD charging /PER issue and would say that they are one stage behind the 839 applications.
Would appreciate if you could use a better language as this is a forum for a decent and intelligent discussions. Thanks for your understanding on this.
Sorry philip.. i didn't meant to hurt u.. I just conveyed my opionion... might be not in a proper way..

mjay122306

Oct 8, 2014
Just want to post this one from another forum topic. I don't understand what's going on, CIO just seem to stop assessing applications under 2171.

mrzbd said:
Just Called CIO to know my application status..But no luck :(

Here is pretty much what happened in the conversation....

CIO guy: Do u have identity/UCI?
ME: No..Would u please provide me?

CIO guy: Give me ur first name, last name, and finally date of birth..
ME:....(provided the information)

The guy asked me to wait for a while because he needs to check.
After a minute he came back and replied...

CIO: When did u send the application?
ME: 4th Sep 2014.

CIO: We are currently not working with ur application..(u gotta be kidding me :mad: )
ME: What does it mean? I applied under 2171..which as per CIC website has already been capped..Can u tell me whether mt application is in the cap?

CIO: No, It is just we have not yet started working with ur application...u might have to wait...
ME: Can u tell me whether my application has been returned??

CIO: I dont have that information..u have to wait...if we need any information we will contact with u...
ME: Thanks a lot....Appreciate your feedback.

Guys, I m still in the dark regarding my application..

Appreciate if u could shed some light here