NOC 2171 - Application status and CAP update

guptaa

Dec 2, 2014
India
Below are my details:

Application received: 13th Aug
Payment: DD
encashed: 18th Nov.

can someone suggest when can I expect the PER?

THanks in advance

skepar

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Macedonia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guptaa said:
Below are my details:

Application received: 13th Aug
Payment: DD
encashed: 18th Nov.

can someone suggest when can I expect the PER?

THanks in advance
You should receive it by the end of this week

Payal.Patadiya

Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
INDIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/7/2016
Doc's Request.
13/8/2016
Nomination.....
19/8/2016
Still in Dilema, What happened to 2171 Noc October applications, I am 8th Oct applicant and not sure what is happening, I didn't get my file yet back, when can I expect or what is going on.... Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh can some one help!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

guptaa

Dec 2, 2014
India
skepar said:
You should receive it by the end of this week
Thanks skepar.
Once got PER, how long the process to get VISA (including medical test) takes?
Secondly, I have applied though a CONSULTANT. Will PER letter be sent to consultant?

skepar

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Macedonia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guptaa said:
Thanks skepar.
Once got PER, how long the process to get VISA (including medical test) takes?
Secondly, I have applied though a CONSULTANT. Will PER letter be sent to consultant?
Well not sure how much time will take VISA processing once the file has been forwarded to the appropriate Visa Office... it depends.
Since you have applied through Consultant I believe he will receive the PER message first and should forward it the email to you. Hence it would be best to keep in touch with your Consultant regarding PER email.

Best Regards.

guptaa

Dec 2, 2014
India
skepar said:
Well not sure how much time will take VISA processing once the file has been forwarded to the appropriate Visa Office... it depends.
Since you have applied through Consultant I believe he will receive the PER message first and should forward it the email to you. Hence it would be best to keep in touch with your Consultant regarding PER email.

Best Regards.
Thanks a ton for info SKEPAR.

amirms

Oct 15, 2014
Here's my opinion: Early November, they noticed many applications have been received and many more are flowing in. So they simply counted the envelopes without completeness check and reported NOC 2171 capped to stop further applications. Now out of that 1000+ counted envelopes, 161 are confirmed to be complete and the rest are pending completeness check. I believe this means late Sept and even Oct applicants should remain hopeful am I right?

skepar

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Macedonia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amirms said:
Here's my opinion: Early November, they noticed many applications have been received and many more are flowing in. So they simply counted the envelopes without completeness check and reported NOC 2171 capped to stop further applications. Now out of that 1000+ counted envelopes, 161 are confirmed to be complete and the rest are pending completeness check. I believe this means late Sept and even Oct applicants should remain hopeful am I right?
Not sure because one Sep 17 member confirmed that his application is sent back because of Cap full... The last hope is that all those 161 pending applications are between Sep 2 and Sep 17 until someone else confirm otherwise.

Durga Prasad

Nov 4, 2014
skepar said:
Not sure because one Sep 17 member confirmed that his application is sent back because of Cap full... The last hope is that all those 161 pending applications are between Sep 2 and Sep 17 until someone else confirm otherwise.
Can someone let me know the guy's name who got his application returned due to cap level reached ? If the guy is true i feel like there should be lot of applications returned by this time. But i don't see any such posts till now. It better to cross check with that guy to be sure.

amirms

Oct 15, 2014
Durga Prasad said:
Can someone let me know the guy's name who got his application returned due to cap level reached ? If the guy is true i feel like there should be lot of applications returned by this time. But i don't see any such posts till now. It better to cross check with that guy to be sure.
I am suspicious of that claim too! Many of us (including me) have sent our app o CIC from within Canada and have not received it back yet. As far as I remember, so far he/she is the only mid-sept applicant who claims has received his file back.

chanu888

Dec 7, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
Doc's Request.
awaiting
Nomination.....
awaiting
AOR Received.
awaiting
IELTS Request
allready sent
File Transfer...
awaiting
Med's Request
awaiting
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Will land soon
Me too awaiting for DD to be cleared..
I am 9th Oct Noc 2171.

Thanks and best of luck to all :)

philip123

Oct 11, 2014
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-14
IELTS Request
sent with app
hi all
just found this thread! I'm an oct 16 applicant and like the previous posters, haven't received any mail about cap or the application itself. :( :( :(
quite confused ???

RKBladex

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think for NOC 2171 application following are my observations:

Pessimistic estimation:
--------------------------------

NOC 2171 capped on mid of Sep applications

Most likely (Normal) estimation:
--------------------------------------------

NOC 2171 capped on end of Sep applications

Optimistic estimation:
------------------------------

NOC 2171 capped on first week to mid of Oct applications

- RKBladeX

Durga Prasad

Nov 4, 2014
By seeing the below update of cap levels from CIC, i feel like the game is over for 2171. I the count 839 is the no. of PERs already issued and count 161 are CC/DD charged applications awaiting for PER. Whoever CC/DD not yet charged till now are out of game. Its time to prepare for EE rather than expecting update from FSW. All the best to all of you.

2171 Information systems analysts and consultants 839 161 Yes