+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 2171 - Application status and CAP update

mikesimple

Nov 7, 2014
Hello Brilliants and beauties,

Can anyone please tell me about the max cap of NOC 2171, FSW 2014 prog. Also if I apply in a day or two any possibilities of getting the chance?

Thanks ;D

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waakaaw said:
Praise the Lord for this Happiest Moment.

Suprise Supriseeee.... CC got charged. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Applicant 21st August
Noc 2171.
Congratulations~

ramana27

Sep 16, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
mikesimple said:

Can anyone please tell me about the max cap of NOC 2171, FSW 2014 prog. Also if I apply in a day or two any possibilities of getting the chance?

Thanks ;D
Answer for max cap is 1000. possibilities no one can say on it.
personally feel you should give a try as I see from forum aug last week guy got his CC charged and currently cap is 553. so, Still have an edge with the current numbers.

limitbreak

Sep 8, 2011
I am also 21st Aug 2014 applicant under 2171.... so far no news from CIC.... waiting for CC to be charged soon InshaAllah.

waakaaw

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mikesimple said:

Thanks ;D
Last cap update is only till july 21st. And later applications are not updated in Cap till date. So place your bets safely. There is a chance that NOC 2171 can exhaust by Oct.

sam_david

May 21, 2014
I applied under NOC 2171. My application reached CIC on 13th June.

No reply as of date. No CC charged, No PER, No file return. Dont know if the file is lost somewhere. Lost hope completely.

Sent mail to CIC 2 days before. I dont know what is going to happen.

mikesimple

Nov 7, 2014
Hello everyone,

Good Day! Please le me know as on NOV 6th updated for NOC 2171, 553 applications have been received? OR 553 applications have been processed? Which one is correct?

Thanks
mikesimple :D

parrys198

Aug 24, 2014
Woodstock, ON
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Nomination.....
PER 15-12-2014
AOR Received.
Processing started on 05-03-2015
Med's Request
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
30-03-2015
Interview........
Third Line 08-04-2015
Passport Req..
26-05-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Hello All, I am 27th Aug applicant under NOC 2171. I used my brother's CC who is in USA and according to his CC statement it says payment in progress eff 10th Nov.
Do anyone have any insights whether it is accepted or declined and they want to retry?
He do not get messages for transactions like we do get in India. It is a VISA card. He informed bank and they already said it is good to go.

RKBladex

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mikesimple said:
Hello everyone,

Good Day! Please le me know as on NOV 6th updated for NOC 2171, 553 applications have been received? OR 553 applications have been processed? Which one is correct?

Thanks
mikesimple :D
Hey!!!

One thing to clear. Those applications which are in queue and never opened in CIC office are not count toward the CIC published counts. Currently CIC reviewed following applications.

Completeness check: Sept Start to Sept End applications
CC Charged: mid and end of August applications
PER Issued: July Start to July Mid applications

The above dates mentioned are based on SS data and as per my observations.

These count are those when the CIC completed the Completeness check of the application and CIC issue the File Number against the application.

- RKBladeX

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
Quote from: zaydoov on November 03, 2014, 11:55:30 am
Guys i have very good news for you all, after sometime of having the hesitation about the CAP updates and how it is being estimated and either for completeness check or CC charge or PER. i decided earlier last month to send an email to CIC asking about that specifically. here below the reply i got today

Dear Sir/Madam:

The website provides an estimate only of the applications included in the cap.

Until the application is checked for completeness, it cannot be confirmed as being received. Once it has been determined that the submission is complete, it is counted in the cap and the information is updated electronically. Due to high volumes of submissions, there is a lag between confirmation of receipt of a complete application and the electronic update of the cap count.

CB
Client Service Unit
CPC - Sydney | CTD - Sydney
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
196 George Street Sydney Nova Scotia B1P 1J3 | 196 rue George Sydney Nouvelle-Écosse B1P 1J3
Telephone | Téléphone 1-888-242-2100
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

mikesimple

Nov 7, 2014
Good mate. Amazing. This type of useful information only we want.

Thanks. Any idea if I file 4 to 5 days for NOC 2171, can I pass through...........

Mikesimple 8)

mikesimple

Nov 7, 2014
Hello Experts,

Please explain about "PER" and "AOR". Also give some idea about the chances of 1st week of NOV 2014 applicants of 2171.

Thanks,
Mikesimple
8)

waakaaw

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SMani said:
Quote from: zaydoov on November 03, 2014, 11:55:30 am
Guys i have very good news for you all, after sometime of having the hesitation about the CAP updates and how it is being estimated and either for completeness check or CC charge or PER. i decided earlier last month to send an email to CIC asking about that specifically. here below the reply i got today

Dear Sir/Madam:

The website provides an estimate only of the applications included in the cap.

Until the application is checked for completeness, it cannot be confirmed as being received. Once it has been determined that the submission is complete, it is counted in the cap and the information is updated electronically. Due to high volumes of submissions, there is a lag between confirmation of receipt of a complete application and the electronic update of the cap count.

CB
Client Service Unit
CPC - Sydney | CTD - Sydney
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
196 George Street Sydney Nova Scotia B1P 1J3 | 196 rue George Sydney Nouvelle-Écosse B1P 1J3
Telephone | Téléphone 1-888-242-2100
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
Thank you Mani for this valuable information