+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 2132 Job experiance letter

hsn005

Star Member
Nov 29, 2014
freinds
1- my previous job was titled as CAE ENGINEER "Computer aided engineer" it involved design and simulation of automobiles(1 year)
now i am working in water pipeline industry as project planning engineer (3 years)
both are quite different jobs.

should i add my previous job experience too? will different job experiences affect my application in bad way?
any opinion?

2- my previous job experience letter is not made as required by CIC... and due to some reasons i cannot contact them to change it for me. also, i dn have any pay slip of my last job as it is obvious pay slips can only b obtained when one is on job. and it was a private sector job so i dn have any work contract? what should i do now? can i submit the experience letter even if it is not in required format ? or what?

EEKnowledge

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Don't keep anything from CIC. State it to the truest. Do submit your job experience. Otherwise, how will you explain what you did that year? Your tax forms can back you up.

What is missing in the letter regarding the format?

hsn005

Star Member
Nov 29, 2014
EEKnowledge said:
Don't keep anything from CIC. State it to the truest. Do submit your job experience. Otherwise, how will you explain what you did that year? Your tax forms can back you up.

What is missing in the letter regarding the format?
ok

missing things are :
1- duties i have done
2-working hours
3-yearly salary i have withdrawn
4- there was no work contract for this job

and regarding salary slips, the problem is that my account has been closed now coz i did not use that since loooonggg time and i have also lost my atm card and cheque book :( .... what should i do in this regard

one thing more , i can provide pay slip of my current job , should pay slips cover monthly salary or should i provide them 12 pay slips for each month, i am confused :'(

Prash23

Oct 27, 2017
freinds
1- my previous job was titled as CAE ENGINEER "Computer aided engineer" it involved design and simulation of automobiles(1 year)
now i am working in water pipeline industry as project planning engineer (3 years)

should i add my previous job experience too? will different job experiences affect my application in bad way?
any opinion?

2- my previous job experience letter is not made as required by CIC... and due to some reasons i cannot contact them to change it for me. also, i dn have any pay slip of my last job as it is obvious pay slips can only b obtained when one is on job. and it was a private sector job so i dn have any work contract? what should i do now? can i submit the experience letter even if it is not in required format ? or what?
hi
Please reply. its very urgent

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
freinds

any opinion?

You get points for a maximum of 3 years of experience. You won't get points for anything above that, so you can skip the other job and only include it in the personal history after ITA then no documents will be required for that job.

Prash23

Oct 27, 2017
Yes bro. A year back I got my PR. Go for it. Make sure your job roles are generic to that NOC and not too much into CAE. It should match 60 to 70 %

donovon

Jul 4, 2021
Yes bro. A year back I got my PR. Go for it. Make sure your job roles are generic to that NOC and not too much into CAE. It should match 60 to 70 %
Awesome bro thanks a lot ! what was your English and French band score

Dharmesh0237

Feb 24, 2021
Hi bro,
Can you help me to figure it out as i mentions 2132 in ee profile and now i realized that it should be 2232 as job duties. What can i do?

Prash23

Oct 27, 2017
Hi bro,
Can you help me to figure it out as i mentions 2132 in ee profile and now i realized that it should be 2232 as job duties. What can i do?
Your question is so vague and generic. You need to analyze and compare your job role with the NOC codes and select the one that best matches. I don't know your job role. So can't answer.