_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Experts

I have small confusion about selecting correct NOC. I have been working in the field of Robotics and Automation for more than 7 years. My profile is related to PLC programming, Robot Programming, Industrial Automation. I have done my M.Tech in Control and Instrumentation. I hope some of you know this work profile.

But when I search in NOC details and type robot, it throws me NOC code 2132 & 2233. As per the description in this NOCs they are more confined to Degree in Mechanical Engineering but my eduction is more towards Electrical, Electronics and Control.

The NOC which matches my education is 2133 but it does not describe robotics and automation as working area.

So, I would like to be sure about what NOC should I select as I also want to look the job in Robotics and Automation in Canada.

Thanks

Still looking for answers.... ::)

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
_Aspirant said:
Hello Experts

I have small confusion about selecting correct NOC. I have been working in the field of Robotics and Automation for more than 7 years. My profile is related to PLC programming, Robot Programming, Industrial Automation. I have done my M.Tech in Control and Instrumentation. I hope some of you know this work profile.

But when I search in NOC details and type robot, it throws me NOC code 2132 & 2233. As per the description in this NOCs they are more confined to Degree in Mechanical Engineering but my eduction is more towards Electrical, Electronics and Control.

The NOC which matches my education is 2133 but it does not describe robotics and automation as working area.

So, I would like to be sure about what NOC should I select as I also want to look the job in Robotics and Automation in Canada.

Thanks

Still looking for answers.... ::)
Please some giude...

faridshariff

Feb 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NOC is occupation based..select NOC that is relevant to your work profile..at the time of application you can submit a letter of explanation about it.

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Farid!!!

I am still not confident what should I select. I have to contemplate a little more about correct selection.

ahsan99

Sep 5, 2014
_Aspirant said:
Thanks Farid!!!

I am still not confident what should I select. I have to contemplate a little more about correct selection.
I think education has nothing to do with job duties.

U select NOC that suits better with ur work that u really did. Forget about education, its just to get points and thats it.

sarvesh90

Jun 18, 2018
Hi guys,

I work as an Automation Engineer working with PLCs and control systems (System Integrator).

I have selected NOC 2133, and I was wondering if anyone could send me some of the job responsibilities that anyone had submitted for this jobprofile, that may help me in drafting my letter.

My deadline to submit the documents is November 14th, so any kind of response before that would be highly appreciated!

Reactions: _HRPATEL

_HRPATEL

Jul 14, 2018
Hi guys,

I work as an Automation Engineer working with PLCs and control systems (System Integrator).

I have selected NOC 2133, and I was wondering if anyone could send me some of the job responsibilities that anyone had submitted for this jobprofile, that may help me in drafting my letter.

My deadline to submit the documents is November 14th, so any kind of response before that would be highly appreciated!
Dear Sarvesh,
If you get any details please share with me.
Mailid:-Hardikrpatel.ec@gmail.com