+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 2021 Glitch in CIC Website

ar.armeet

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Canada
My EE profile expired and I created a new one with new TEER System codes. This new profile is not adding my spouse work experience points. It says 0 and I am loosing 7 points after this. Does any one know about this or was able to figure out the solution? Thanks

Reactions: tm05

libertador42

Jan 18, 2022
Yes, it's so frustrating. Not Sure, whether you have withdrawn the current application and create new one.. does we will be under tie break rule or not..
There is another thread in which a candidate recreates her profile but could not get points from her dependent work experience. So it seems there is a general problem due to the dependent work experience forms. Hope they will resolve it soon.

Abishek123

Jul 16, 2018
Does any one experiencing sign in problem through gc key key and banking institution.

gc key: it says invalid session error 403

By banking institution it says online technical difficulties

Anchal:

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
You should just withdraw your profile and create a new one. IRCC doesn't have time to deal with a small number of people facing technical issues when they know that people can always create new profiles. Creating a new profile is anytime better than wasting time waiting for a resolution from IRCC.

Reactions: ar.armeet

JQK_91

Nov 10, 2022
You should just withdraw your profile and create a new one. IRCC doesn't have time to deal with a small number of people facing technical issues when they know that people can always create new profiles. Creating a new profile is anytime better than wasting time waiting for a resolution from IRCC.
I got the pnp nominee certificate with the existing profile , so that I cant just create a new one. I expect to get the ITA this week but dont know when they gonna fix this :(

Reactions: Miracle2018

Anchal:

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
I got the pnp nominee certificate with the existing profile , so that I cant just create a new one. I expect to get the ITA this week but dont know when they gonna fix this :(
Hope they fix it for you then, you should also report it as a technical error to expedite things for you. I though doubt that they are going to fix it anytime soon. Good luck