+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 2021 Glitch in CIC Website

Decarbon

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
Hello,

After going to update the EE profile with new NOC code when clicking on Continue Form for my spouse's Work History section it gives an error page.

Has anyone been able to update their spouse's Work History with new NOC codes?

Thanks

Anchal:

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
I think it's not a common error, i read some thread that someone reported this to IRCC earlier and they said everything is fine at their end. I am gou to try to modify my spouse details and add again and see what happens.

Decarbon

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
I think it's not a common error, i read some thread that someone reported this to IRCC earlier and they said everything is fine at their end. I am gou to try to modify my spouse details and add again and see what happens.
Could you link that thread please. Also let me know how that goes, thanks.

Last edited:

Anchal:

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Could you link that thread please. Also let me know how that goes, thanks.
Hey that removed my husband's details and they are not coming back now. I wouldn't recommend modifying spouse details. I have reported to technical team for error but I don't know when they'll reply. Did you have any luck?

Decarbon

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
Hey that removed my husband's details and they are not coming back now. I wouldn't recommend modifying spouse details. I have reported to technical team for error but I don't know when they'll reply. Did you have any luck?
I withdrew my application and created a brand new one, and it worked.

Tileyy

Nov 19, 2022
in the proof of family status . My common law partners is Canadian so he is unaccompnaying and I am not getting any points from him. They are asking for family members proof of status, does this mean his brothers and parents?

raju_2022

Nov 19, 2022
can you share the link

libertador42

Jan 18, 2022
I am trying every day not been resolved yet. Probably, we will miss this week's draw. It is so annoying that they did not test their website properly before forcing some mandatory changes that impact the lives of many people. At least it will be better if they allow some time to participate in the draw with the old NOC codes.

shivanetha09

Oct 4, 2019
Yes, it's so frustrating. Not Sure, whether you have withdrawn the current application and create new one.. does we will be under tie break rule or not..