+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Noc 1311

hamidirtza

Apr 16, 2020
PAKISTAN
I am about to submit my file under 1311 noc for SINP. I have earned my B. Com in 2003. One of friend who is now working as immigration agent told that 1311 will not be included now, when I asked him that why it was not included in latest PNP draw. What should I do?
well i think you should apply in manitoba because noc 1311 is in high demand in manitoba , currently you submitted or still waiting ???

Oct 8, 2021
As I am applying for SINP, NOC 1311, as per regulation required two-year diploma certificate in accounting,
But as per WES I have a one-year college-level certificate in accounting, Bachelor's degree (four years) and two postgraduate diplomas (one year) in business management with subjects cost accounting, auditing, accounting, taxation.
Could anyone suggest to me can I apply with NOC 1311 and i have 10 years of experience with NOC 1311.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
As I am applying for SINP, NOC 1311, as per regulation required two-year diploma certificate in accounting,
But as per WES I have a one-year college-level certificate in accounting, Bachelor's degree (four years) and two postgraduate diplomas (one year) in business management with subjects cost accounting, auditing, accounting, taxation.
Could anyone suggest to me can I apply with NOC 1311 and i have 10 years of experience with NOC 1311.
You can try. Your employment letters for the last 10 years must match the NOC, not that of a CA/CPA. SINP may not believe you have the proper education requirements but you will not know that until your send in your application following your nomination. Is that NOC even selected?