+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 1311- Any comments will be greatly appreciated.

chelseafc99

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Hi, Here are my job duties.

-Prepare regular and accrual journal entries related to inventory and expense accounts. These include journals for Inventory balancing, Accounts Payable, and Overhead accounts
-Post journal entries using SAP software. These include postings for Payroll, Utilities, Inventory, and expense accounts.
-Prepare balance sheet reconciliations for Inventory accounts. Follow-up with discrepancies between General Ledger and Sub-Ledger.
-Post Inventory Count documents related to Packaging, Ingredients, Freezer and Finished Goods. Explain the dollar impact of these counts on financials.
-Prepare the following Financial reports:
-Daily Labor Reporting with commentary explaining the variances
-Weekly Finished Goods Production and Yield calculations.
-Statistics report for agricultural society of Canada and Statistics Canada. This includes data related to plant processing, trial balance, and financial statement.
-Develop costing for new products by analyzing direct material, direct labor and OH costs.
-Prepare monthly standard/cost changes for finished good products

I dont have any responsibilities relating to tax (which make 2 out of 6 points).

Will my duties suffice under 1311. I hold a Bachelor's in Accounting.
http://www23.statcan.gc.ca/imdb/p3VD.pl?Function=getVD&TVD=122372&CVD=122376&CPV=1311&CST=01012011&MLV=4&CLV=4

abhi16691

May 13, 2018
Hi, I have the same issue that i didn't perform any duties related to tax. Did you get your PR under Noc 1311?