+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Noc 1221 and Wes Evaluation

ana_angie

May 24, 2019
Hello dear people :)

I have a puzzling question and I would be very grateful to get an answer from people with more experience in this matter.

My primary foreign working experience is 3 years in NOC 1221, the job I was doing at the end of my bachelor studies and during master.

Regarding my education credentials, I have evaluated at WES only bachelor and master diplomas,
but no high school diploma.

Do I need to evaluate high school diploma as well for this NOC, since I was doing it before I finished university
or is this implied by my university degrees (logically, if I was studying at that point, it must have been that I finished high school as well?)

I cannot find solution on cic website nor forum.

It would be highly appreciated if anymore could help :)

Thanks a lot!

ana_angie

May 24, 2019
I posted twice because I thought that I didn`t explain the question well :)
Since I am not asking if high school degree needs to be evaluated together with university degree,
I know that only the highest degree needs to be evaluated.

But was asking if it should be evaluated because of this specific NOC. I thought that maybe this NOC
is an exception to the rule. But again, it would be written I guess somewhere on the CIC website.

But I hope that I was clear at the end :)
I didn`t mean to spam :)

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
I posted twice because I thought that I didn`t explain the question well :)
Since I am not asking if high school degree needs to be evaluated together with university degree,
I know that only the highest degree needs to be evaluated.

But was asking if it should be evaluated because of this specific NOC. I thought that maybe this NOC
is an exception to the rule. But again, it would be written I guess somewhere on the CIC website.

But I hope that I was clear at the end :)
I didn`t mean to spam :)
You are manifesting roadblocks where there are none. There is nothing special about this NOC code.. You are welcome to wait for a different answer that may never come :)

ana_angie

May 24, 2019
You are manifesting roadblocks where there are none. There is nothing special about this NOC code.. You are welcome to wait for a different answer that may never come :)
Haha fair enough :)
I think honestly that you guys are right regarding this, I just have been a bit brainwashed by this lawyer,
so I am extremely careful now :)

Reactions: PrasadK

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Haha fair enough :)
I think honestly that you guys are right regarding this, I just have been a bit brainwashed by this lawyer,
so I am extremely careful now :)
Canada's own information website states that
Which credentials to get assessed
In most cases, you only need an assessment for your highest level of education.

For example, if you have a Master’s degree, you only need an assessment for that degree. You don’t need one for your Bachelor’s degree.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/education-assessed/who.html

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020

Addy2018i

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Guys, I have a question regarding noc 1221,
As you must me aware that NOC requirements are post secondary education that is 12th. We have medical/ non medical/ commerce/ arts streams in 12th . Is there any specific stream required for NOC 1221.

Also the people with masters and bachelor's in any stream can apply through this NOC code if their job responsibility matches the NOC

It is near to impossible if only post secondary educated people could get ITA coz thr score would always be 60 to 61 in SINP points grid because of less education points

Please share some info

Regards