+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 1215 / NOC 1225

md_0202

Jan 21, 2023
Hi everyone,

It seems that there are lots of people asking for the noc code for demand planner but no one who got a PR has responded yet. For those who were successful with their PR application, can you please let us know which noc code you use?

• Haha
Reactions: Impatient Dankaroo

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hi everyone,

It seems that there are lots of people asking for the noc code for demand planner but no one who got a PR has responded yet. For those who were successful with their PR application, can you please let us know which noc code you use?
There is no noc code for demand planner

• Haha
Reactions: md_0202

md_0202

Jan 21, 2023
There is no noc code for demand planner
I know that it's not in the noc website and same with other occupations, not all occupations are in there but there is such a job called demand planner, that is why some are asking what noc code did they use when they applied for PR.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
I know that it's not in the noc website and same with other occupations, not all occupations are in there but there is such a job called demand planner, that is why some are asking what noc code did they use when they applied for PR.
ok, what i meant to say is there is nothing even close to demand planner. closest thing is supply chain supervisor. if you are in supply chain, you know that is not even close to what demand planner does

sergedest

Dec 9, 2022
Hi,

Would like to ask for help because I don't find NOC specifically for Demand Planner. I hope you can advise me which NOC I will use in applying Skilled worker in Canada. I am dealing with forecasting, demand planning and inventory management, coordination with supply chain operations and warehouse., process improvement related to demand planning.
Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin
I am checking if I can be qualified to NOC 1215 related to supply chain or NOC 1225 related to purchasing... I am confused.

Thanks for your help.
Can someone share watsapp linkbto join group for noc 1225

Last edited:

Adnan_990

Star Member
Jan 10, 2024
Dear Team,

Please check this below mentioned my job duties and responsibilities, and let me know is it matching with the NOC 1215 or any other NOC code is related to this.

Title: Sea freight export coordinator

1 Oversee operations of the export sea freight shipments (both LCL and FCL)
2. Open files and complete all shipping documents accurately, sends pre-alerts to customers/agents
3. Track and trace the shipments on daily basis and update to the customers/overseas agents about their shipments status
4. Coordinates and executes all local/international export shipment bookings with shipping lines, NVOCC and Co-loaders
5. Work directly with shipping liners, NVOCC and Co-loaders, to negotiate pricing and secure rates
6. Plan and organize the arrangements of the shipments pick up and delivery
7. Plan and schedule best service and routing for shipping of goods to ensure timely arrival
8. Resolve all shipment related issues on urgent basic
9. Control/Monitor the export department works, train/monitor the department assistant
10. Co-ordination with overseas agents and local customers throughout the shipment Process
11. Coordinating with transportation manager and drivers for all sea freight export shipment pick up and delivery, giving instructions to them as per the requirements of customers/overseas agents.
12. Coordinating with warehouse team for offloading/loading and storing of the sea freight export shipments, giving proper instructions/train them as per the requirements of customers/overseas agents
13. Oversee and executes all export shipments like Cross stuffing, Transshipment, Car shipments, Status Change, Re-Export, Personal Effects, DG, LC shipments and processing BOE for all.
14. Preparing reports and sending operations manager
15. Follow up POD’s and update in the system, close files accurately/completely and submit to the accounts for file closing
Hello, I have the same duties and responsibilities, what no. Did you choose ?

FletcherHubbard

Star Member
Nov 20, 2023
Hi,

Would like to ask for help because I don't find NOC specifically for Demand Planner. I hope you can advise me which NOC I will use in applying Skilled worker in Canada. I am dealing with forecasting, demand planning and inventory management, coordination with supply chain operations and warehouse., process improvement related to demand planning.

I am checking if I can be qualified to NOC 1215 related to supply chain or NOC 1225 related to purchasing... I am confused.
Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin
Thanks for your help.
Who have got ITA, AOR or PPR can Join whatsapp group for NOC 1225/1215/0731.

Last edited: