+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 1212 - letter of employment/duties . is this sufficient?

mark727272

Apr 7, 2019
Hi all,

I am looking to apply under NOC CODE 1212 for my foreign work experience. Here is a draft of my letter. Would this be sufficient to apply under this code?

Date: EXAMPLE DATE 02 Apr 2019

Citizenship & Immigration Canada

This letter is to confirm that Mark XXXXX worked for XXX from 04 August 2015 to 26 May 2017. Mark’s title was Bank Official.

Mark’s salary was €XXXXX. His position was permanent and consisted of 37.5 hours per week.

Some of Mark’s duties included:

To effectively implement new procedures and processes within the department in co-operation with management.

To ensure all outgoing financial documents and packages were verified accurately and correctly.

Corresponding with other internal departments and stakeholders to ensure timely processing of firm wide issues.

Ensuring on the job materials were available and notifying management of general team necessities.

Dealing with complaints from internal stakeholders.

Carried out daily duties such as processing of Cash orders, verifying FX transactions, balancing FX accounts, corresponding with external vendors to ensure there are no logistical problems.

Trained other team members in daily duties- FX processing/buying & reconciliation of FX Accounts, balancing and replenishment of ATM’s ensuring high levels of accuracy & attention ensuring all company policies are adhered to.

Supervised the running & balancing of cash processing machine. Verified accuracy of balances with management at end of each day.

Understanding operational risk while complying with SLA’s and regulatory requirements

Building and maintaining strong relationships with branch officials and FX dealers.

Producing reports for management on a monthly basis and resolving issues internally with team members.

Sincerely,

Signed & dated

thanks guys.

Deedi9

Apr 28, 2019
Pls help advise, my duties are

- Verify posting of payment requests, invoices and expense claims to ensure that they correctly processed and approved.
- Monitor payment process to suppliers (domestic, overseas and inter-company) to sure ontime payment with exact amount.
- Resolve escalated calls and complains of externals, internal clients.
- ensure timely review of receivables and payables in the bank reconciliation monthly.
- Review Tax report (VAT, CIT, WHT) monthly.
- Ensure timely month end closing.
- Discuss, assit managers to issue, update new procedure which can be used as desk manuals or guidelines.
- Provide necessary administrative or project support to managers.
- Perform others duties and complete special projects, as needed.
- Prepare and follow up with purchase requisition for office supplies and materials
- Ensure smooth operation of office computers, equipment, arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory