+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 1212 Can the people employed in the private sector qualified ?

jiaying52

Jul 20, 2014
NOC 1212 Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers

I am working on the private company in transportation industry . The job description is very similar to tabulating supervisor but I am confused about whether it has to bee in finance and insurance industry or any industry work?

Thank you so much!!!

tigersam

Jul 8, 2014
Shirleyhl said:
no,onli financial institution
hi,

this is regarding noc 1212

there is line written in hrsdc.gc.ca

"They are employed by banks and other financial institutions, insurance companies, and by other establishments throughout the private and public sectors".

in this what is means by "and other establishments throughout the private and public sectors"

is it pvt company how is give loan and doing insurances on the behalf of banks or insurance company like direct marketing associates for banks and insurance companies

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shirleyhl said:
no,onli financial institution
That is not true. If a person's job duties match the NOC description of 1212, they can apply under 1212, regardless of who their employer is or what their title is. Only matching the duties matters.

Please don't give misleading advice that could discourage someone from applying.

sunil_k_gupta

Aug 11, 2014
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As per my understading, If a person's job duties match with the NOC description of 1212, they can apply under 1212, regardless of who their employer is or what their title is. Only matching the duties matters.
I have also applied under this category...I am working with service industry in India.

cheetah131

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-12-2014
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
Med's Request
25-03-2015
Med's Done....
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
12-06-2015
Re: NOC 1212 Just to know whether I am qualified for this NOC

Hi

I am Sreejith. I am a MBA holder from India. I have 2.6 years of experience . I am applying from India itself. I have 1.5 years experience as Assistant Accountant and currently working as Accountant - Book keeping Supervisor in Muscat, Oman (1 yr experience). I have all the experience letter requirements from both the companies and scored S-7.5, W-7.5, R-7.5, L-7.5 in IELTS. I have WES report showing Master in Business administration. I am just ready for my application. I want to confirm whether I am qualified for this NOC. Please help.

Thank You

Demii

Jun 28, 2014
future_canadian said:
That is not true. If a person's job duties match the NOC description of 1212, they can apply under 1212, regardless of who their employer is or what their title is. Only matching the duties matters.

Please don't give misleading advice that could discourage someone from applying.
Help, I work with the insurance industry as a risk management officer, do I qualify for NOC 1212. I HAVE ALSO WORKED AS A MARKETING / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER FOR BOTH INSURANCE COMPANY AND INSURANCE BROKERAGE FIRM. HELP PLS.... DO I QUALIFY?

rq1987

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London - RFI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2014
Doc's Request.
12-05-2015
Nomination.....
28-01-2015
Med's Request
28-05-2015
Med's Done....
11-06-2015
Passport Req..
26-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2015
LANDED..........
02-10-2015
Please check JD for 1212??

Manage the financial operations of the respective field's Accounts Department.
Develop and maintain the reporting and internal control procedures of the Accounts Department and ensure compliance to financial policies set in place by the Management.
Review and verify supplier invoices, employee claims, advances and other payment requests for any discrepancies and recommending the same for payments.
Assign and review work of the accounts team and resolve any problems encountered.
Monitor cash and banking activities, recommend cash disbursements and sign payment cheques.
Prepare and submit reconciliations and other financial statements to report the Field's operating and any capital expenditures to senior management on a weekly and/or monthly basis.
Co-ordinate and facilitate the preparation of Field's budgets by providing relevant financial information to concerned departments.
Coordinating between departments regarding routine activities or to respond supplier enquiries.
Provide training and guidance to newly inducted accounts staff in work methods/ processes, reporting mechanisms and internal control procedures.
Facilitate the internal and external audits by providing relevant financial information and maintaining adequate documentation.
Ensure the smooth operations of the accounts department, its computer systems and its safety and security.

Sushma1976

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Pls someone help, I work for a marine industry as assistant accountant with the following job description. I have applied under noc 1212,
these below duties fall under 1212 Assistant account?? please helpe

- Administering and maintaining bank account
- Prepare invoices and administer account payables and receivables,
- Administrating and processing client & supplier payment transfers, Issuing cheques
- Administering and processing staff payroll including maintaining staff leave data
- Administering and preparing staff timesheet summary (weekly & monthly)
- Processing the overtime payments
- Administering and Processing Staff End of Service bonus (EOS)
- Preparing monthly accounts report including bank account reconciliation
- Prepare cash flow report
- Prepare and follow up purchase orders, office requisition supplies and materials
- Prepare and submit project progress reports
- Ensure smooth operation of office computers, photocopier, arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Administering and processing utility, telephone, fax and internet billing
- Responsible for petty cash
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory