+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 1123 and education

Incridible India

Jun 7, 2017
Hello friends

Any expert or applicant under NOC 1123 pls help and guide

I am applying under Saskatchewan Nomination Program under Occupation in demand list sub category. My Noc is 1123 Professional in Advertising Marketing and Public Relation and I have job reference from my employer too and am meeting point grid as well.

My NOC doesn't require education in same field of work however when I checked the eligibility criteria of Saskatchewan International skilled worker occupation in demand, it says at least one year of work experience in your field of education.

I am bachelor in computer application and also two years post graduate diploma in business administration in distant mode.

My question is

Since my NOC doesn't require specific education, Can I apply on the basis of job duties and bachelors degree.

Will my case officer consider my distant post graduate in Business Administration as SINP doesn't require ECA as it sounds too relevant to my work experience, though I do not need to claim points for Post graduate.

Marketing and Promotional activities is generally not a professional job like Doctors or Engineers so I think it should not be a problem if I apply with my main duties in reference letter, other documents of my work and Bachelor degree in Computer Application.

Thank You in Advance

Sahar1368

Jun 9, 2020
Hello friends

Any expert or applicant under NOC 1123 pls help and guide

I am applying under Saskatchewan Nomination Program under Occupation in demand list sub category. My Noc is 1123 Professional in Advertising Marketing and Public Relation and I have job reference from my employer too and am meeting point grid as well.

My NOC doesn't require education in same field of work however when I checked the eligibility criteria of Saskatchewan International skilled worker occupation in demand, it says at least one year of work experience in your field of education.

I am bachelor in computer application and also two years post graduate diploma in business administration in distant mode.

My question is

Since my NOC doesn't require specific education, Can I apply on the basis of job duties and bachelors degree.

Will my case officer consider my distant post graduate in Business Administration as SINP doesn't require ECA as it sounds too relevant to my work experience, though I do not need to claim points for Post graduate.

Marketing and Promotional activities is generally not a professional job like Doctors or Engineers so I think it should not be a problem if I apply with my main duties in reference letter, other documents of my work and Bachelor degree in Computer Application.

Thank You in Advance
Hi.. I sent an email to cic consultant and asked abouto relation between education and noc.. they answered me that we can apply for immigration