waived
Passport Req..
18 Aug 2015
VISA ISSUED...
24 Aug 2015
LANDED..........
24 Sep
Dear all,
i am a bit confuse about the NOC in which i am going to apply as a skilled worker.
i am working as an executive engineer in Quality Control Department of Famous car manufacturing company. Going through the job titles on 1122 , the title of
* quality auditor, industrial standards​
best fits my job responsibilities as i was the QMR ( Quality Management Representative ) and EMR ( Environmental Management representative ) of my department and we also use to do the quality control audits of our vendors.

I have a degree in Metallurgical Engineering and i am in final semester of my Masters in Total Quality Management.

Should i apply ?

i scored 76 points in assessment.

waiting for kind response..........

bregadier

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Documents send
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
AOR Received.
27 jun
IELTS Request
Send with documents
File Transfer...
12-12-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
15-07-15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18 Aug 2015
VISA ISSUED...
24 Aug 2015
LANDED..........
24 Sep
Re: NOC confusion ! should i apply ?

NOC 1122 details are as below ..........

1122 Professional Occupations in Business Services to Management

This unit group includes those who provide services to management such as analyzing the operations, managerial methods or functions of an organization in order to propose, plan and implement improvements, or analyzing advertising needs and developing appropriate advertising plans. They are employed by management consulting firms, advertising agencies and throughout the public and private sectors or are self-employed.

Main duties

Management consultants perform some or all of the following duties:

* Analyze and provide advice on the managerial methods and organization of a public or private sector establishment
* Conduct research to determine efficiency and effectiveness of managerial policies and programs
* Conduct assessments and propose improvements to methods, systems and procedures in areas such as operations, human resources, records management and communications
* Conduct quality audits and develop quality management and quality assurance standards for ISO (International Organization for Standardization) registration
* Plan the reorganization of the operations of an establishment
* May supervise contracted researchers or clerical staff.

Advertising and promotion consultants perform some or all of the following duties:

* Assess characteristics of products or services to be promoted and advise on the advertising needs of an establishment
* Advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies
* Develop and implement advertising campaigns appropriate for print or electronic media.

Employment requirements

* A bachelor's degree or college diploma in business administration, commerce or a related discipline is usually required.

* A graduate degree in business administration may be required.

* Some establishments may require management consultants to be certified by a provincial management consulting association.

* Certification as a quality auditor may be required for some occupations in this unit group.

* Occupations in health information management may require certification by the Canadian Health Information Management Association (CHIMA).

* In Quebec, occupations in health information management may require certification by the Association québécoise des archivistes médicales.

Additional information

* Progression to senior and managerial positions is possible with experience.

bregadier

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Documents send
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
AOR Received.
27 jun
IELTS Request
Send with documents
File Transfer...
12-12-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
15-07-15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18 Aug 2015
VISA ISSUED...
24 Aug 2015
LANDED..........
24 Sep
senior members plz help............

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
bregadier said:
senior members plz help............
You made the original post at July 05, 2011, 11:01:54 am and 10 minutes later you are already bumping your post to the top?

Maybe allow people a little time to respond?

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your job role should match most of the job duties to be eligibale to apply under a NOC

The information that you provided makes me believe that you are doing just one quality duty out of many under 1122 so you may not be eligible to apply under 1122. Your role looks more appropriate under 2233, 2141

nano24482

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/02/2010
Doc's Request.
20/04/2010
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
I disagree with ankit_20.
NOC 2233 & 2141 are related to quality as in where end product is tested in lab, etc. whereas NOC 1122 is related to quality for procedures of a company.

If you have any experience as ISO coordinator/auditor, Six sigma, TQM. Lean management, OHSAS, HSE, and you have certificate from any approved institute for auditor, you should apply....
And apply ASAP.
Your chances will be much higher if you are handling responsibility for the whole company, but I think department handling will also do.

My experience is in 7242/2243 and I handle ISO related activities of only my department.
So I have some experience.

Best of luck!!!!!!!!

angad.ajay

Feb 12, 2013
Hello friends,

I am working as Quality Auditor (Automotive Parts). I don't know what is the exact NOC CODE for this position. Below are my job responsibilities, please someone tell if have any idea

Responsibilities

Perform all inspections required for assigned areas, including capability studies for prototype and PPAP parts
Perform in-process/first off/last-off inspection of product and inform the quality lead hand/Supervisor and production supervisor of any discrepancies for defective product found in the manufacturing process and take appropriate steps to reduce and prevent the manufacturing of defective parts
Ensure that all Inspection Data Sheets (IDS) are filled in properly
Effectively communicating with Operators
Perform capability, gauge, R &R studies, Quality testing as required
Assist in sample preparation and implementation of boundary samples etc. including training and/or retraining of personnel as required
Review training and/or retraining of personnel as required
Insure that all measurement tools and gauges for products are maintained in proper working order and are kept clean at all times
Issue tooling repair orders as required to effect improvement in products
Documentation, auditing and record keeping of Quality documents, i.e. SPC charts, audit sheets, logs, Quality Alerts etc.
Effectively communicating with Operators and other Quality personnel in order to meet and maintain Quality standards
Troubleshooting and actively participating in our corrective and preventive action program, and ensuring implemented Quality measures are maintained by all personnel
Control of non-conforming product following established documented procedures
Actively practice and participate in the 5-S program in all Quality areas
Ensure responsible areas are clean and hazard free at all times
Following company policies on Quality Management System, Health, Safety and Environmental Management system and PPE requirements
Contribute to the continuous improvement initiatives on all aspect of the job