+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 1113

Deepi_911

Apr 24, 2017
Hi people need help :
I have received my ITA under NOC 1113. I am still confused to accept it or not as below are my roles and responsiblities. If some one can help me whetner I fit to be part of 1113.

My roles and responsiblities are as below.

1.Over-viewing UK Bond Markets, Product exposed to : Bonds, swap, Linkers and HM Treasury Auctions
2. Provide a high level efficient covergae to trading desks, ensuring trader's trade post an accurate reflection of trading activity.
3. Analysing and observing maket moveents , pricing and trading of fixed income products such as bonds, derivatives and commodities.
4. Ammending trade settlement dates on Mainframe Application
5. Administrative duties, included being responsible for various tasks includingbut not limited to Trade Bottle checks, completingfinancial and compliance trading and liasion with clients.
6. Preparation and compilation of analytical datawhich contributed as key element in decision making and client presentations for senior management
7. Reporting any relevant variations in trade between trade confirmations and executed trades
8. Supporting and contribute to process improvement ideas by isting procedures and controls and submitting a well drafted idea to make the process efficient and optimised.

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Its always safer to not consider random opinions for your NOC selection as that might lead to wrong decisions. My suggestion would be to either figure out yourself as to which NOC closely resembles your roles and responsibilities (your designation should not matter so don't worry on that) or sent a mail to e-mail to "NC-NOC-CNP-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca" or "NC-NOC-CNP-GD2@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca" with your query so that they can hopefully help you with the best fit. I am sharing both the mail ids as some say they got reply from NC-NOC-CNP-GD while others say they got reply from NC-NOC-CNP-GD2. Good luck.

Dv.harsh

Mar 28, 2017
Hi people need help :
I have received my ITA under NOC 1113. I am still confused to accept it or not as below are my roles and responsiblities. If some one can help me whetner I fit to be part of 1113.

My roles and responsiblities are as below.

1.Over-viewing UK Bond Markets, Product exposed to : Bonds, swap, Linkers and HM Treasury Auctions
2. Provide a high level efficient covergae to trading desks, ensuring trader's trade post an accurate reflection of trading activity.
3. Analysing and observing maket moveents , pricing and trading of fixed income products such as bonds, derivatives and commodities.
4. Ammending trade settlement dates on Mainframe Application
5. Administrative duties, included being responsible for various tasks includingbut not limited to Trade Bottle checks, completingfinancial and compliance trading and liasion with clients.
6. Preparation and compilation of analytical datawhich contributed as key element in decision making and client presentations for senior management
7. Reporting any relevant variations in trade between trade confirmations and executed trades
8. Supporting and contribute to process improvement ideas by isting procedures and controls and submitting a well drafted idea to make the process efficient and optimised.

So did u finally get through ????

wyclef

Oct 7, 2017
hi @Deepi_911 we have the same NOC. your roles & responsibilities tend to cover more of the back office functions but still very much in line with 1113. did you proceed to accept?

hc_mum

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
I am replying to a very old thread. However I thought it would be helpful for new applicants. I had applied under NOC 1113 and my application is approved and got visa stamped. I applied on my own and will be happy to help if anyone need any help on this topic.

Reactions: Kent12345

Matt90

Dec 18, 2019
I'm in the NOC 1113 club.

Looking through the previous PNPs in thought it was a doomed NOC but there seems to be some success

Matt90

Dec 18, 2019
I am replying to a very old thread. However I thought it would be helpful for new applicants. I had applied under NOC 1113 and my application is approved and got visa stamped. I applied on my own and will be happy to help if anyone need any help on this topic.
Did you got through EE or get any kind of PNP ITA?

Kent12345

Feb 14, 2020
Hello,

Hello,
I am from India and I'm a little confused regarding my NOC as the Lead Statement somewhat matches but the Main Duties are almost identical to my JD. The major issue is the Employment Requirements which says that i need some sort of Canadian Certification which i obviously don't have.
Please help me to match the NOC.
Thanks in advance!!

NOC shortlisted: 1113

Actual Job Description:
  • Identifying and managing corporate clients which invest their treasury surplus money or Provident Fund money into Mutual Funds, and cultivating the relationship by catering to their respective investment strategies, horizons, and philosophies.
  • Developing and maintaining long-term relationships by consistently communicating with and advising corporate clients to provide solutions to their changing requirements ensuring fulfilment of their financial goals.
  • Conduct detailed analysis of the Mutual Fund Schemes’ portfolios, its compositions and ratings on a regular basis, and serve as a liaison between clients and our research divisions to communicate any findings that might impact the clients’ investment portfolios.
  • Manage expectations for both day-to-day and long-term strategic objectives of the clients including suggestions for optimising their investment preferences and practices.
  • Staying abreast with changes and developments within the Mutual Fund industry on taxation rules, regulatory guidelines, bonds downgrading/upgrading etc. Also required to be thoroughly up to date about the current financial situation of the economy through online and offline resources for example: Official online trainings, financial newspapers and magazines, business reports, and content circulated by internal product teams.
  • Maintain a client coverage database and devise quantitative and qualitative post-meeting analysis which is further used to enhance the quality of advices and guidance given to the client in the future.
  • Ensuring legal documentation is in order and all transactions are executed in compliance with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines.

Kent12345

Feb 14, 2020
I'm in the NOC 1113 club.

Looking through the previous PNPs in thought it was a doomed NOC but there seems to be some success
hi,

can you please explain what you mean by doomed NOC? Is there a preference of NOCs by the Canadian Govt?(In regular EE and not PNP).. Whether or not i work within the same NOC there is irrelevant, going from here it should be immaterial as to which NOC i have? At least that's the understanding i have. Is it not correct?

Matt90

Dec 18, 2019
hi,

can you please explain what you mean by doomed NOC? Is there a preference of NOCs by the Canadian Govt?(In regular EE and not PNP).. Whether or not i work within the same NOC there is irrelevant, going from here it should be immaterial as to which NOC i have? At least that's the understanding i have. Is it not correct?
Yup, immaterial for EE, but not such a sought after NOC for PNPs, hence why I said doomed

But for EE doesnt matter what you do

Kent12345

Feb 14, 2020
Yup, immaterial for EE, but not such a sought after NOC for PNPs, hence why I said doomed

But for EE doesnt matter what you do
ok.. thanks for replying!
Also, I'd like to ask that my job as a mutual fund sales representative matches the 'main duties' about 80% but the lead statement says that "Securities agents and investment dealers buy and sell stocks, bonds, treasury bills, mutual funds and other securities for individual investors, pension fund managers, banks, trust companies, insurance firms and other establishments", and we as sales people represent our fund managers who actually buy and sell the securities. Is it going to be an issue? because the example designations mentions "Mutual Fund Sales Representatives" but it's common sense that sales people don't actually conduct the buying/selling?