Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd July 2014
1113 applicants...
Join here :) 8)

Shaurav

Nov 8, 2014
Dear all,

Please help me in a matter. I'm going to submit my application very soon under NOC 1113. I'm a Authorized Representative (Stock broker/dealer),certified by Bangladesh Securities & Exchange Commission. And working for a Brokerage Firm under Chittagong Stock Exchange. I have translated & notarized my certificate issued by Bangladesh Securities & Exchange Commission for submission with the application. But one of my friends said that my certificate requires a professional license assessment from a Canadian Credential Assessment firm.

So I need to know if my certificate really needs to be assessed by any Canadian Credential Assessment firm to submit the application.

NB: I have already got my ECA report of my educational degree assessment.

Please help me.

Regards & Thanks in advance.

anujshah14

Nov 18, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd July 2014
Shaurav said:
Dear all,

Please help me in a matter. I'm going to submit my application very soon under NOC 1113. I'm a Authorized Representative (Stock broker/dealer),certified by Bangladesh Securities & Exchange Commission. And working for a Brokerage Firm under Chittagong Stock Exchange. I have translated & notarized my certificate issued by Bangladesh Securities & Exchange Commission for submission with the application. But one of my friends said that my certificate requires a professional license assessment from a Canadian Credential Assessment firm.

So I need to know if my certificate really needs to be assessed by any Canadian Credential Assessment firm to submit the application.

Please help me.

I'm not sure about license assessment...
Need to ask seniors :)

emiiuki

Dec 14, 2012
Novi Sad
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/07/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 03.11.2014.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Shaurav said:
Dear all,

Please help me.

No, you don't need it and you can't claim any points based on that certificate. Designated evaluation institutions cannot asses a certificate issed by other conutry's gouverment institutions.
I've sent my brokerage diploma/certificate just to show it exists but not even bothered to send it to WES becase it makes no sense.
Just follow the check list and you'll be fine.

anujshah14

Nov 18, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd July 2014
emiiuki said:
No, you don't need it and you can't claim any points based on that certificate. Designated evaluation institutions cannot asses a certificate issed by other conutry's gouverment institutions.
I've sent my brokerage diploma/certificate just to show it exists but not even bothered to send it to WES becase it makes no sense.
Just follow the check list and you'll be fine.
Yes true...
I sent certificates of National stock exchange of India, just to show I am in this field from many years :)

anujshah14

Nov 18, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd July 2014
Hello everyone,

Any updates in our category?
1113 applicants join here

heaven2029

Apr 26, 2018
Hi!

Im planning to apply for PNP for NOC1113
Where or what province should I go into?

Can you help me where to apply? Is it in the CIC website?

Thank you!

Geetha04

Jan 3, 2019
. Review and process a variety of transactions for shareholders clients and brokers.
. Performs a variety of data entry functions
. Performs shareholders maintainace updates coding and basic inquiries and request

I have a doubt that Is this roles and responsibilities comes under 1113 or not?? Please can anybody help me on this

Geetha04

Jan 3, 2019
Reviews and processes a variety of transactions for shareholders client s and brokers
• Performs a variety of data entry functions with accuracy and proficiency
• Performs shareholder maintenance updates, coding and basic inquiries and requests
• Reads, interprets and comprehends written instructions received from a variety of sources.
• Follows instructions when processing items efficiently and in a timely manner in accordance with
established productivity standards
• Responds to inquiries and requests in a timely and efficient manner ensuring quality standards are Consider.

Below are my roles and responsibilities can anyone please help me out in finding my noc code

SS315

Nov 9, 2019
Hi Guys,
I need help on the NOC code. The most relevant for the below mentioned duties is 1112 but when i read through the requirements its not matching. Can anyone guide me.
  • Periodic selection and reconstitution of in–house proprietary index products.
  • Calculation of live index levels using excel and publishing them on vendors like Bloomberg, Reuters and internal sources
  • Taking care of daily production including corporate action adjustment across indices, applying re-investment ratios on live indices and custom baskets, sanity check for prices, late/bulk announcement of corporate actions etc.
  • Ensuring the integrity of historical index data including restatement of index levels with special emphasis on audit requirements, at the same time performing and enhancing quality assurance checks for publications.
  • Liasing with different teams viz. structuring, trading, IT etc. for the development of new index products.

Hisham Haddad

Dec 14, 2022
انا هشام حداد من اليمن. لدي خبرة مهنية في عدد من المجالات. عملت في تحميص وإنتاج المكسرات لمدة عامين بوظيفة خاصة. كما عملت في سوبر ماركت لمدة أربع سنوات. كما عملت في بنك الكريمي خدمات الكترونية وتحويلات للمعاقين لمدة ثلاث سنوات. لذلك ، أتمنى أن أعمل معك في أي مجال عمل ولدي شغف. نحو العمل والنشاط والموهبة والفهم السريع ، شاركنا مساعدتك

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
انا هشام حداد من اليمن. لدي خبرة مهنية في عدد من المجالات. عملت في تحميص وإنتاج المكسرات لمدة عامين بوظيفة خاصة. كما عملت في سوبر ماركت لمدة أربع سنوات. كما عملت في بنك الكريمي خدمات الكترونية وتحويلات للمعاقين لمدة ثلاث سنوات. لذلك ، أتمنى أن أعمل معك في أي مجال عمل ولدي شغف. نحو العمل والنشاط والموهبة والفهم السريع ، شاركنا مساعدتك
No jobs on the forum. Need to do your own job search.