+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 1111 or 1311

Janagi

Feb 7, 2018
Dear All,
My name is Janagi from India. I am under the process of Express entry. I am confused in choosing NOC.
I am mentioning my qualification and experience, please help me to choose the best in the sense of approval for VISA and also job and good salary. My qualification is B.com, MBA finance

1) I completed first group of CA-IPCC from ICAI (Institute of chartered accountants of India) with 3 years of articleship (3yrs training from Auditor) and i got certificate for Accounting Technician Course from ICAI for the above qualification.
2) Currently i am working as a chief accountant in manufacturing company for more than 3 years. Job role is from book keeping till finalisation of accounts for audit and filing purpose, Budget forecasting, Month end closures, Handled Sales Tax, Excise. Handling Tax parts (GST, TDS, Excise, etc.,) Computation, payment and filing of returns. Following procedures for dispatch to interstate, intrastate and export.

Kindly help me to choose. Thanks in advance

hasan999

Jul 23, 2016
Hi guys,
Im confused between two NOCs , and ive been at it for the past 1 month and cant decide. I've worked for 1 full year fulltime (paid) as a finance assistant at an international organization. It wasnt part of any requirement of my degree to graduate or anything like that. The organization is an international non-profit research org that provides grants to public/private sector all over the world.

My job duties were (copied word to word from the reference letter):
.1. Basic bookkeeping
2. Data entry and extraction of financial reports from quickbooks
3. Bank and grants reconciliation
4. Critical review of subgrant financial reports.

Im confused between NOC code 1311 (Accounting technicians & bookkeepers) AND NOC code 1431 (Accounting & related clerks).

Reactions: Sabay

gunjangupta

May 10, 2019
To all friends
My name is Gunjan from India My qualifications is BA MBA in banking and finance and LLB My work experience is accounting and Income Tax and Goods service Tax so can I eligible NOC 1311 or NOC 1111, NOC 1112 please guide it
Thanks

Last edited:

Kunal Bajaj

Apr 13, 2019
Hi,

I am CA Inter and B.com, can i apply under this code?

My Experience is in core accounting for more than 6 years!!

Thanks,