+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 1111 or 1311 - Help in Employment Requirements

taim

Aug 4, 2018
Dear all,

When I check the NOC 1111 Finance Auditors and Accountants, the duties matches with my duties on job, but in the Employment Requirements there are mentioned that completion of professional training program like CA is required. But I do not have CA or ACCA. (I've started ACCA and finished till F5).

In the NOC 1311 Accounting Technicians and Bookkeepers, the duties do not match with my duties as these are the duties of our junior accountant. But some times I also do work in these duties to help him. In the Employment Requirements, there is no requirement of CA or something like this but just a collage degree.

I only have a BS Accounting & Finance (4 years) completed and currently performing the duties mentioned under NOC 1111. So which NOC is suitable for me to select?

I will highly appreciate any helpful input from experienced accountants or CA's.

Thanks a lot.

Reactions: jsjohnnyy43

jenny012

Jan 4, 2019
Hi, I am in the same situation i am an accountant currently but doesn't have a cpa . can you provide an update? please

Hank07

Nov 27, 2018
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
8.5, 8.5, 7, 7.5
Dear all,

When I check the NOC 1111 Finance Auditors and Accountants, the duties matches with my duties on job, but in the Employment Requirements there are mentioned that completion of professional training program like CA is required. But I do not have CA or ACCA. (I've started ACCA and finished till F5).

In the NOC 1311 Accounting Technicians and Bookkeepers, the duties do not match with my duties as these are the duties of our junior accountant. But some times I also do work in these duties to help him. In the Employment Requirements, there is no requirement of CA or something like this but just a collage degree.

I only have a BS Accounting & Finance (4 years) completed and currently performing the duties mentioned under NOC 1111. So which NOC is suitable for me to select?

I will highly appreciate any helpful input from experienced accountants or CA's.

Thanks a lot.
which NOC did you end up going with? I am in the same boat.

taim

Aug 4, 2018
which NOC did you end up going with? I am in the same boat.
Hi, I have not yet created my EE profile, but I believe that I should go with 1111 as responsibilities match with my job responsibilities. I'm currently pursuing masters and I hope it will be completed in Oct, which will help me in getting some more points.

Hank07

Nov 27, 2018
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
8.5, 8.5, 7, 7.5
Hi, I have not yet created my EE profile, but I believe that I should go with 1111 as responsibilities match with my job responsibilities. I'm currently pursuing masters and I hope it will be completed in Oct, which will help me in getting some more points.
Sounds good. I have a M.com degree but I am still not sure if I should go for 1111 as i read in the NOC job requirement details regarding the requirement of some CA related stuff with a lot of C's and A's so I am thinking of going with 1311. The number of points we get for both 1111 and 1311 are the same, so why not, right?