+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 1111!!!!!!!!! Join me please............

r.roy

Star Member
Aug 22, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ sonny joseph,

you can send afresh application in your wife's name under nurse category. as she is in noc list her application will be processed under the fast track. this is presuming you havent yet received updation letter for your old application. you dont have to withdraw your old application. dont waste time, since she can apply as aprincipal applicant go ahead-and no, she will not be eligible only by showing your qualification. she can go in her own right provided she fulfils all requirements of a nurse category.(u'll have to check the details). hope u have got it! all the best!

V

visheshmalhotra13

Anubhav,

Your experience should be full time one year experience in the category you applied and should be within past 10 years, one-year full time paid or equivalent. VO does not have any problems in that but your duties should match the description with NOC 1111. So prepare yourself accordingly. They may verify with old employer if they doubt, else they will send you an interview call. So best of luck for that. Mine was also from 2002 through 2006 parttime.

noman

Jun 13, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 and 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2004
Doc's Request.
08/07/2011
AOR Received.
sep 2004
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
To visheshmalhotra13,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I did MBA and I am working in Leading cellular company in Pakistan as a Asst.Manager finance & operations, and my responsibilities are also matching with the Noc1111 and Noc111 as well
I applied in 2004 from Islamabad and in Dec 2009 they called my boss on his cell and asked only about my designation and no of years worked, and after that I didn't get any response from canidian high commission. In june-2010 they posted a note on my status that my application has been transferred to London office and they may contact me

Still I'm just waiting

somesh

Apr 10, 2010
jalandhar,punjab state.india.
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC delhi.
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 march 2010
Doc's Request.
8th june 2010.
AOR Received.
8th june 2010.
Med's Request
jan 23,2013
Med's Done....
jan 28;2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 7,2013
@vishesh malhotra

hi vishesh,,,,wish you good luck for the positive result of the interview!!!

mine is the same status as of yours,,,a B.COM and currently doing my own business.tell me one thing,do they go into technical details of the profession to judge the calibre as an accountant?

i am very curious for positive outcome of your case,,plz do PM me whenever thr result comes to u.

regards

somesh

V

visheshmalhotra13

Dear Somesh,

I will definitely post my results on this forum. They do not generally go in detail but they can do anything if they have doubt but it is up to you how you explain to them that you did the jobs listed in the application. So things can dramatically change if they have some other things in their mind about you.

noman

Jun 13, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 and 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2004
Doc's Request.
08/07/2011
AOR Received.
sep 2004
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
To everyone,
It looks like that London office will work on Pakistani cases will open after October 2010 , as they said.
noman

1111TOCanada

Star Member
May 27, 2010
HI Visheshmalhotra13,

Thank you for your detailed report about the interview. I'm sure it was successful. You were very brave during this stressful situation based on what you wrote. Well done:)

Let's pray for the best outcome for all of us:)

1111TOCanada

Star Member
May 27, 2010
Hi Guys!

Is there any news at your side?
I have news:)))) I got the medical & RPRF!!!!

I'm very happy:)
I ask God to help us.

Cheers

V

visheshmalhotra13

1111tocanada,

Congratulations for your updates. your interview has been waived it means. Is your status updated on ecas? I have the same old status yet "interview scheduled for the date July 29". Still awaiting any news.

1111TOCanada

Star Member
May 27, 2010
Thank you Friend!

My status still shows In Process. Other Guy told me that his status hasn't changed after received medicals either.

I guess next status change would be 'Medical Received' or 'Decision made'. I'm not sure.

But surely you will get your medical within days from now!!!

Keep us updated!

noman

Jun 13, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 and 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2004
Doc's Request.
08/07/2011
AOR Received.
sep 2004
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
To everyone,
I am old applicant, I send my case status query in July but yet waiting for
answer from London!!!
noman

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
all Members

Please explain This Its beyond my understanding

Vishesh applies on 30 sept 2009 and is waiting for the Visa

ash1967 applied 26/sept and has got the visa in june

Only four days gap in application
??? ??? ??? ??? ???

wonder why it takes longer in some cases.

can any body explain the logic

bnimsin

Apr 20, 2010
destinationBC said:
all Members

Please explain This Its beyond my understanding

Vishesh applies on 30 sept 2009 and is waiting for the Visa

ash1967 applied 26/sept and has got the visa in june

Only four days gap in application
??? ??? ??? ??? ???

wonder why it takes longer in some cases.

can any body explain the logic
I have Applied under 1111 to CHC New delhi on 4th march (one week before ASH_1967).
i got Verification Call on 18may(ASH got on 13th may) i am still waiting for Medicals.no news after that,

means,time factor differs for case to case. if CHC requires much time for any case they can take it.

V

visheshmalhotra13

Dear sir,

I am still awaiting medicals after my interview. Not waiting for the visa before medicals. You just pray to god that you are not called for an interview and directly get medicals.

V

visheshmalhotra13

Ash got visa because he had AEO with him, so there was no interview and nothing else, he directly got visa. Yes, timelines differ from time to time as 4 days are a long time to get many applications lodged in between.