nil
Passport Req..
nil
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah
LANDED..........
InshAllah
Marmil87 said:
Mwa how do you know that? is there a link to that info?
or by mail CIC sent to somebody?

Not confirmed by CIC, it is just estimates.

mwa

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
EE Applicant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 March 2015
File Transfer...
nil
Med's Request
nil
Med's Done....
nil
Passport Req..
nil
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah
LANDED..........
InshAllah
Marmil87 said:
Mwa how do you know that? is there a link to that info?
or by mail CIC sent to somebody?
Not confirmed by CIC, it is just estimates.

MariaF

Star Member
Oct 15, 2014
I know everyone is trying to be optimistic but please don't post anything without basis as it is either creating false hopes, or negative apprehensions

csmba

Jan 24, 2015
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2016
Nomination.....
20-12-2015
MariaF said:
I know everyone is trying to be optimistic but please don't post anything without basis as it is either creating false hopes, or negative apprehensions

morenitemi

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
Naija
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
04/10/2017
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
21-03-2017
File Transfer...
22-11-2016
My basis that NOC 1111 is yet to be capped as at mid November I once apply under Noc 1112 but it was returned on 9th October 2014 due to Incomplete app and I got my application back within a week through lawyer within a week from cic cos my agent based in Toronto. Now I resent my application under NoC 1111 received on 31st October 2014 through same agent if my application had been returned for any reason I should have received it since completeness check has complete since mid December so NOC 1111 let hope for positive something might have delay our NOC with reasons best known to cic so I belief Jesus will look down on us and they will attend to our NOC this coming week Amen

kendi

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Davao City/Makati City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting for docs thru snail mail
Nomination.....
App returned due to cap fill. Going to try express entry.
LANDED..........
[IMG]http://www.animatedgif.net/flags/flagscan/canada_gl_e0.gif[/img]
I don't know what to think anymore since I am a Dec 29th applicant.. however, as long as my docs are not yet returned.. and CIC has not yet started charging applicants on that day and excluded me.. then I'll say let's hope for the best and prepare for the worst.. we shall just keep on praying.

Link123

Jan 15, 2015
Hello there.
I heard that somebody of you have received UCI number by calling to call center. Everytime I call there, they refuse to give information, and obviously it is written that call center is for calls from inside Canada. But I heard that somebody of you received UCI. So my point is:
Oct/Nov applicants FSW 1111, that were able to login to the system, what is written there about your application? "We received your application"? Nothing? Something else? "Waiting for review"?

Please give insight.

morenitemi

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
Naija
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
04/10/2017
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
21-03-2017
File Transfer...
22-11-2016
Link123 said:
Hello there.
I heard that somebody of you have received UCI number by calling to call center. Everytime I call there, they refuse to give information, and obviously it is written that call center is for calls from inside Canada. But I heard that somebody of you received UCI. So my point is:
Oct/Nov applicants FSW 1111, that were able to login to the system, what is written there about your application? "We received your application"? Nothing? Something else? "Waiting for review"?

Please give insight.
please your point is not clear, those that received UCI are they under the period under concerned OCT, November and December Applicants?

Link123

Jan 15, 2015
morenitemi said:
please your point is not clear, those that received UCI are they under the period under concerned OCT, November and December Applicants?
My point is that I try to receive any piece of information from people with the same NOC and for applications received by CIC on Oct/Nov, and not yet charged up until today.

Everyone can receive information about status of application in 2 ways: write to CIC e-mail and wait 2 month to receive any reply (if any), or login to system on CIC site (but for this you need UCI).
So I was asking those people what is written regarding their application status in the system.

morenitemi

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
Naija
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
04/10/2017
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
21-03-2017
File Transfer...
22-11-2016
Link123 said:
My point is that I try to receive any piece of information from people with the same NOC and for applications received by CIC on Oct/Nov, and not yet charged up until today.

Everyone can receive information about status of application in 2 ways: write to CIC e-mail and wait 2 month to receive any reply (if any), or login to system on CIC site (but for this you need UCI).
So I was asking those people what is written regarding their application status in the system.
every body is waiting on that NOC 1111 with the look of things now nothing is working on that NOC YET because no info about cap, returned,charged etc so we are all waiting for a miracle

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
kendi said:
I don't know what to think anymore since I am a Dec 29th applicant.. however, as long as my docs are not yet returned.. and CIC has not yet started charging applicants on that day and excluded me.. then I'll say let's hope for the best and prepare for the worst.. we shall just keep on praying.
I wish I am wrong but To be honest you will not make it in CAP start working on plan B

janeloveeasy

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Someone suggested me to posted this. ....I received the email today.

Unbelievable !. I applied NOV 19,2014. DD Jan-21,2015...

"This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker. I have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined that you are not eligible for processing in this category for the following reason(s):

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration issued Instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on 01 May 2014. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The type of work permit you hold does not meet the requirements of Regulation 82(2)a or the exemption requirements of Regulation 82(2)b of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).

There is a limited list of eligible occupations which are considered for processing. There is also a revised annual limit on the number of FSW applications that can be considered for processing. Between May 1, 2014 and April 30, 2015, a maximum of 25,500 new complete applications submitted for the Federal Skilled Worker Class, without an offer of arranged employment, will be considered for processing per 12-month period. The maximum of 25,500 complete applications is allocated as follows:
1. a maximum of 25 000 applications will be considered for processing under an occupation list stream. Within the 25 000 cap, a maximum of 1,000 applications submitted for each eligible occupation will be considered for processing each year; and
2. a maximum of 500 applications will be considered for processing under a PhD student/graduate stream each year.

You have indicated that you have experience in NOC 1111, and have indicated this occupation as the primary occupation in your application. Your application was received after the maximum of 1,000 complete Federal Skilled Worker applications per NOC 1111 was reached.

Since you did not provide evidence that you are a candidate under the Ph. D stream, you do not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and your application is not eligible for processing.

Note: Any reference to work experience in a NOC code other than those identified by the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration and published in the Canada Gazette on 01May 2014 is not assessed for eligibility under Ministerial Instructions.

Your application, therefore, does not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions.

Subsections 87.3(2)-(3) are the pertinent sections of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act:
The processing of applications and requests is to be conducted in a manner that, in the opinion of the Minister, will best support the attainment of the immigration goals established by the Government of Canada.
…the Minister may give instructions with respect to the processing of applications and requests, including instructions
(a)
establishing categories of applications or requests to which the instructions apply;
(b)
establishing an order, by category or otherwise, for the processing of applications or requests;
(c)
setting the number of applications or requests, by category or otherwise, to be processed in any year; and
(d)
providing for the disposition of applications and requests, including those made subsequent to the first application or request.

The processing fee and, if applicable, the Right of Permanent Residence Fee that you paid are refundable. You will receive a cheque within 16 to 20 weeks OR if you paid by credit card you will receive a credit on the credit card provided within 16 to 20 weeks.

warsapp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
janeloveeasy said:

"This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker. I have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined that you are not eligible for processing in this category for the following reason(s):

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration issued Instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on 01 May 2014. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The type of work permit you hold does not meet the requirements of Regulation 82(2)a or the exemption requirements of Regulation 82(2)b of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).

There is a limited list of eligible occupations which are considered for processing. There is also a revised annual limit on the number of FSW applications that can be considered for processing. Between May 1, 2014 and April 30, 2015, a maximum of 25,500 new complete applications submitted for the Federal Skilled Worker Class, without an offer of arranged employment, will be considered for processing per 12-month period. The maximum of 25,500 complete applications is allocated as follows:
1. a maximum of 25 000 applications will be considered for processing under an occupation list stream. Within the 25 000 cap, a maximum of 1,000 applications submitted for each eligible occupation will be considered for processing each year; and
2. a maximum of 500 applications will be considered for processing under a PhD student/graduate stream each year.

You have indicated that you have experience in NOC 1111, and have indicated this occupation as the primary occupation in your application. Your application was received after the maximum of 1,000 complete Federal Skilled Worker applications per NOC 1111 was reached.

Since you did not provide evidence that you are a candidate under the Ph. D stream, you do not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and your application is not eligible for processing.

Note: Any reference to work experience in a NOC code other than those identified by the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration and published in the Canada Gazette on 01May 2014 is not assessed for eligibility under Ministerial Instructions.

Your application, therefore, does not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions.

Subsections 87.3(2)-(3) are the pertinent sections of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act:
The processing of applications and requests is to be conducted in a manner that, in the opinion of the Minister, will best support the attainment of the immigration goals established by the Government of Canada.
...the Minister may give instructions with respect to the processing of applications and requests, including instructions
(a)
establishing categories of applications or requests to which the instructions apply;
(b)
establishing an order, by category or otherwise, for the processing of applications or requests;
(c)
setting the number of applications or requests, by category or otherwise, to be processed in any year; and
(d)
providing for the disposition of applications and requests, including those made subsequent to the first application or request.

The processing fee and, if applicable, the Right of Permanent Residence Fee that you paid are refundable. You will receive a cheque within 16 to 20 weeks OR if you paid by credit card you will receive a credit on the credit card provided within 16 to 20 weeks.
]

This is even you have got job offer?? :eek:

Gabbana

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
I've checked a Chinese forum (yiminjiayuan.com)...

A November 20 NOC 1111 applicant got these results:

1. GCMS NOTES - the system did not reveal his file.

2. Called CIO/CIC over the phone - no information was available per agent. The agent advised to wait for any snail mail letter from CIC instead.

Hope we will have a clear picture within a few days

k.miteshshah

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 july 2015
Nomination.....
5th Aug 2016
AOR Received.
for e APR 21st Aug 2016
Med's Request
Done Upfront
janeloveeasy said:

...the Minister may give instructions with respect to the processing of applications and requests, including instructions
(a)
(b)
(c)
(d)

Can u please post this here in http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t199004.0.html;msg4024828;topicseen#msg4024828