+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 1111 and 1112 - FSW 2014 Applicants (JOIN HERE)

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Trallis said:
Hi all,

I applied back at the end of July for NOC1111. Application received by CIC Sydney 30 July.

I have recently realised that I didn't send a notarised copy of my degree certificate with my WES report.

I have made an appointment with a Notary Public on Saturday to have my degree notarised and I am going to draft a letter to explain my mistake and request that the degree certificate is added to my original application.

My question is; has anyone heard of anyone doing something similar and having additional documents added to their original application and if they had success in doing so?

My plan is to send the cover letter along with a copy of the application form that includes the barcodes (as I assume the barcodes are unique identifiers).

If my application is rejected, it will be sometime in November when it is returned and I feel it will be too late to re-apply at that stage.

Hope anyone can help and good luck to all who have already applied!

Yes,I have read the testimonies of some forum members on adding missing documents
to their applications.
Of all the testimonies,one thing stood out which is you must send this intending additional
documents before your application is reviewed.
Quickly send this document.
Good luck

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
olayideolumeko said:
I also need a sample of the referrence letter kindly send to olayideolumeko @ gmail.com Thanks
Preparing a reference letter is very simple. What I did was to study the Document Checklist and the specific requirements for reference letter in it;

Letters must be:
• written on company letterhead,
• signed by the responsible officer/supervisor,
• show the company's full address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses,
• stamped with the company's official seal (if applicable).
Letters must include all of the following information:
• the specific period of your employment with the company,
• the positions you have held during the period of employment and the time you spent in each position,
• your main responsibilities and duties in each position,
• your total annual salary plus benefits in each position, and
• the number of hours worked per week in each position.

Give this portion above to your HR/supervisor who will be issuing the reference for you that these are the specific details you need in the letter. I did this with my current employer and past 3 employers. I got it from them, no issues at all. Just ask very nicely :)

Then I looked at the duties stated on the NOC list for my NOC 1112,

Investment analysts perform some or all of the following duties:

Collect financial and investment information about companies, stocks, bonds and other investments using daily stock and bond reports, economic forecasts, trading volumes, financial periodicals, securities manuals, company financial statements and other financial reports and publications

Examine and analyze financial and investment information collected, including profiles of companies, stock and bond prices, yields and future trends and other investment information

Provide investment advice and recommendations to clients, senior company officials, pension fund managers, securities agents and associates

Prepare company, industry and economic outlooks, analytical reports, briefing notes and correspondence.

I simply took these duties and changed the way they were written to avoid copy and paste (CIO hates copy and paste references) but convey the same meaning then added 3 more of the specific stuff I do at the bottom and that was it. References letters were ready.

All the best with your application.

Divi707

Sep 19, 2014
Helo friends...

I am Single aged 23

I have done B.com In 20012 and since that i am working with a Charted Accountant as a Junior Accountant from June 2012 to present with 2+ yrs of experience

I Have my cousins In canada ( daughter of taya ji ) and i have never been to Canada.

I wanna to apply under NOC 1111.

But problem is the earliest date for Ielts is 22 November 2014. And I am not sure will i get the required 67 points or not.??

My consultant is pressurizing me to start the process of stage 1 of Educational Credential Assessment from now even before my Ielts Exam.

Now I wanted to Know that

1) Should I start the satge 1 OF ECA before Ielts Exam If i wanna to apply under this system and NOT under Expree Entry System ??

2) How Much score Of Ielts is required for me to qualify ??

3) Will i get requred 67 points ??

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Divi707 said:
Helo friends...

I am Single aged 23

I have done B.com In 20012 and since that i am working with a Charted Accountant as a Junior Accountant from June 2012 to present with 2+ yrs of experience

I Have my cousins In canada ( daughter of taya ji ) and i have never been to Canada.

But problem is the earliest date for Ielts is 22 November 2014. And I am not sure will i get the required 67 points or not.??

My consultant is pressurizing me to start the process of stage 1 of Educational Credential Assessment from now even before my Ielts Exam.

1) Should I start the satge 1 OF ECA before Ielts Exam If i wanna to apply under this system and NOT under Expree Entry System ??

Hi, the first thing you need to do is print out the Instructions Guide, study it very carefully then use it to calculate your points yourself to see if you qualify. You don't need a consultant to do that, anybody who graduated from school can do that themselves and you will find the answers to your questions above through the Guide.
If you find that you are eligible, please go ahead and start to gather the documents including the IELTS and ECA so you can apply. Visit this forum often and read what others have to say so you can learn.
If you feel you do not qualify, you can relax and forget about the pressure from your consultant. I wish you the best.

niagracalling

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b]New Delhi[/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=purple][b]1111[/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple][b]08-09-2014[/b][/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]DD 24-11-2014[/b][/color]
Nomination.....
[color=purple][b]PER 16-12-2014[/b][/color]
IELTS Request
[color=purple][b]Sent[/b][/color]
File Transfer...
[color=purple][b]Started processing on 27-02-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]25-03-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]28-03-2015 Third line update 08-04-2015[/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=purple][b]Skipped (Decision Made 14-05-2015)[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=purple][b]13-05-2015[/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=purple][b]21-05-2015[/b][/color][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canadianflag_zpsftrnold1.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
[img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canstock14162064_zpsbfe36209.jpg[/img]
Divi707 said:
Helo friends...

I am Single aged 23

Hi divi let me help you out. I am also CA. Your points would be as follows
Age 12
Education 21 (I also claimed)
Experience 11 (if you hv 2 + yrs)
Language 23 (need to secure CLB 9 i.e. Ilets L 8 R 7 W 7 S 7)
Adaptability 0
Total 67

Your consultant is right in asking you to apply for WES assessment since they take min 1.5 months to complete report. also you hv to agther documents to get the assessment done. some univ. take hell lot of time. if you are determined to get PR you should start right now keeping in mind to qualify your IELTS as mentioned above. I also had lots of if n buts initially. but when you get the right results there is no looking back. I wasted too much time in WES assessment as I had apprehension of qualification of IELTS. Go ahead and achieve your dream.

Divi707

Sep 19, 2014
thanks brother ...

Also i wanted to know that will get some additional points for my cousin(citizen of canada) staying in canda.

And about fees its 201 candian dollar?? or any additional fees.

I will be thankful if u guide me about the all process and fees in each step and time taken because i have only few months left and running late.... ??

plzzzz

niagracalling

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b]New Delhi[/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=purple][b]1111[/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple][b]08-09-2014[/b][/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]DD 24-11-2014[/b][/color]
Nomination.....
[color=purple][b]PER 16-12-2014[/b][/color]
IELTS Request
[color=purple][b]Sent[/b][/color]
File Transfer...
[color=purple][b]Started processing on 27-02-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]25-03-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]28-03-2015 Third line update 08-04-2015[/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=purple][b]Skipped (Decision Made 14-05-2015)[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=purple][b]13-05-2015[/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=purple][b]21-05-2015[/b][/color][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canadianflag_zpsftrnold1.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
[img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canstock14162064_zpsbfe36209.jpg[/img]
Divi707 said:
thanks brother ...

Also i wanted to know that will get some additional points for my cousin(citizen of canada) staying in canda.

If you can prove that you have a qualifying relative living in Canada who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident then you will be awarded 5 points for “adaptability” since it is assumed that your relative will help you to adapt to your new life in Canada.

It is important to note that your cousin cannot “sponsor” you and, in fact, does not assume any responsibility for you in any way. He does not need to “consent” to your immigration as it is his status and residency in Canada that gives you points not his willingness to support you. Interestingly enough, there is no legal requirement that he even know of your immigration plans although it is likely that he will since you will likely need his help in gathering certain documents.

What you must do is prove three things. First, you must prove his status in Canada through a Canadian birth certificate, passport, citizenship certificate, or a record of landing or permanent resident card.

You must also show that he is living here. This is usually accomplished through a provincial driver’s license, a Canadian employment letter, a deed to property here, utility bills etc.

As for proving his relationship, there is no method stated in our immigration laws for doing so. Normally, you will be asked to provide the birth certificate of your parent who is your cousin's uncles’ sibling. You will also need your cousin's & uncle’s birth certificate. Both certificates should show the relations. This proves that your cousin's is your uncle's son & uncle is the sibling of one of your parents.

When one or both of these birth certificates is not available, you will need to get creative. You should always start by producing affidavits from one or more reliable sources attesting to the qualifying relationship and the source of that knowledge. You should also have a sworn statement explaining the absence of these certificates. Officers know that in many parts of the world births are not always recorded.

Remember, you bear the burden of proving your case. If you need these points to reach 67, the officer will look at your evidence much more closely because it is determinative of your application and you are relying on less than ideal proof.

And about fees its 201 candian dollar?? or any additional fees.
If you are asking for WES assessment it is 201 CAD ( if you opt for delivery of report by normal post) & its 299.45 CAD if by special courier (which i recommend since you are already short of time)

I will be thankful if u guide me about the all process and fees in each step and time taken because i have only few months left and running late.... ??

plzzzz

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
totally agree

We don't need a consultant who don't know about us. You know more than anybody else.

Pipis Husband said:
Hi, the first thing you need to do is print out the Instructions Guide, study it very carefully then use it to calculate your points yourself to see if you qualify. You don't need a consultant to do that, anybody who graduated from school can do that themselves and you will find the answers to your questions above through the Guide.
If you find that you are eligible, please go ahead and start to gather the documents including the IELTS and ECA so you can apply. Visit this forum often and read what others have to say so you can learn.
If you feel you do not qualify, you can relax and forget about the pressure from your consultant. I wish you the best.

DSAHOO

Sep 20, 2014
Hi All,

I am new to the forum. I want to apply in FSW2014 in noc 0112 financial analyst. I am not sure if I should hire any lawyer and I have the following issues:

1) I am married and am yet to obtain a marriage certificate - in this case will a joint affidavit by both of us work
2) Transcripts provided by the institutes are not in sealed envelops. Will it be an issue.
3) My spouses doesnot have academic Transcripts - though we are not claiming any points and the current marksheets are in english
4) I dont have the format for the travel history form. Where can I get the format
5) How much is the FSW settlement fund required for Myself and spouse.

Request if somebody can post replies.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
DSAHOO said:
Hi All,

I am new to the forum. I want to apply in FSW2014 in noc 0112 financial analyst. I am not sure if I should hire any lawyer and I have the following issues:

1) I am married and am yet to obtain a marriage certificate - in this case will a joint affidavit by both of us work Self-attested affidavits are not accepted, better to get your marriage certificates
2) Transcripts provided by the institutes are not in sealed envelops. Will it be an issue. You're expected to include your ECA and copy of your degree certificate. Transcript with your application not required
3) My spouses doesnot have academic Transcripts - though we are not claiming any points and the current marksheets are in english Not required
4) I dont have the format for the travel history form. Where can I get the format Check here, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5562E.pdf
5) How much is the FSW settlement fund required for Myself and spouse. $14,720 for two people

Request if somebody can post replies.
Hi, see above, cheers.

otunbaa

Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
IELTS Request
09-10-2014
Hello House,

I just got my ECA from ICAS today and what i got was below my expectation. I have read the trend of information on this platform and i can see some fellows submitted what i sent to ICAS too. Find below what i sent to ICAS:

1. Secondary School Cert.
2. Ordinary National Diploma Transcript and Certificate
3. Bsc Oxford Brooke University- United Kingdom
4. ACCA Certificate

ICAS report gave me equivalent 2 years diploma and claimed that they dont evaluate qualification from professional bodies.

Did anyone in this forum submit anything similar to the above? If yes, what was the evaluation report like?

manthansk

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
ahmedabad
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application..
niagracalling said:
guys CIC updated caps. its 3510 out of 25000. 747 up highest till date. 1111 reached 116
Hi all
I resend the wes report to cic before 10 days
I received one copy of the report to my address
Before 3 days
There is no no responce from cic about the wes update and what about PER mail
I am blankly checking the mail daily but no reply
Can I contact cic direct about my progress
thanks

vrinda009

Sep 23, 2014
Hello Guys,

Did anybody received their Medical test request from CIC who sent their application in the week of 12th May 2014?

Thanks for the reply

Divi707

Sep 19, 2014
hi frnds..

my friend is working with a american bank as a credit analyst for almost 2 yrs ...... his education differs from his work .. he has done BSc it(3yrs) and Msc it(2yrs) in 2011....

now he wanted to apply under NOC 0122 which is 2013 NOC list....... but not in 2014 NOc list ...

Plz advise.. should he apply or not..??? and under which noc ///

and will embassy refuse on grounds that there is mismatch between studies and job....... or these are just for counting marks.. ???

plzz clear our doubts

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......