+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 1111 - Accountant but not CPA

Saira_hussain

Jun 19, 2016
Hi,

I have in total 17 years of education, BBA, MBA in Finance and accounting. I have been working with USA based CPA firm for past 4 years, My job duties matches with NOC 1111 but i do not have Accountant Designation( CPA, CA, CMA, CGA etc).
I am working as staff accountant, my main duties involves, Managing clients bookkeeping, taking care of their tax filing, individual tax filing, corporate tax filing etc

Please Advise?

Thanks
Saira Hussain

Reactions: Abinaya N J

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi,

I have in total 17 years of education, BBA, MBA in Finance and accounting. I have been working with USA based CPA firm for past 4 years, My job duties matches with NOC 1111 but i do not have Accountant Designation( CPA, CA, CMA, CGA etc).
I am working as staff accountant, my main duties involves, Managing clients bookkeeping, taking care of their tax filing, individual tax filing, corporate tax filing etc

Please Advise?

Thanks
Saira Hussain
Check 1311 NOC

AbhiGuds

Jul 9, 2017
i work as a US Tax consultant, even i am not a CPA and i have used NOC 1111 as it matched most of the roles and responsibilites. i submitted my profile in May and still in process, i ordered GCMS notes to check if there are any issues with my NOC, but nothing so far and my Eligibility has been recommended passed by the Case analyst.

Hope this helps.

Saira_hussain

Jun 19, 2016
i work as a US Tax consultant, even i am not a CPA and i have used NOC 1111 as it matched most of the roles and responsibilites. i submitted my profile in May and still in process, i ordered GCMS notes to check if there are any issues with my NOC, but nothing so far and my Eligibility has been recommended passed by the Case analyst.

Hope this helps.
If i can ask, What is your education background?
are you working from India or staying in USA?

bond4201

Sep 5, 2018
Just a query about noc 1111. Do you need to show that you perform duties of both accountant and auditor or any one is enough? What are your duties in line with abhiguds?

Nov 25, 2018
Hi,

Please Advise?

Thanks
Saira Hussain
Have you chosen NOC 1111 for your application?

Nov 25, 2018

Hope this helps.
Do you need to show that you perform duties of both accountant and auditor or any one is enough?

brarramneet5

Oct 30, 2018

Hope this helps.
Could you let me know what was the outcome of your profile. I have a similar case and it would really help.