11th Dec 2015
Nomination.....
29th Sept 2016
AOR Received.
13th Oct 2016
Passport Req..
awaiting
Hi Everyone,

I have done BBA in India and Global Business Management certificate in Canada. I want to apply under NOC code 0631 (Restaurant and food service managers). Can I apply under this NOC regardless having any degree in Restaurant and Hotel management?

Can a Business Management graduate apply under NOC 0631?

Thank you in advance for your help!

abid91

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th Dec 2015
Nomination.....
29th Sept 2016
AOR Received.
13th Oct 2016
Passport Req..
awaiting

Shruti.P

Mar 3, 2021
Hi there,

I am writing on behalf of my friend who already completed the Ontario College Diploma - Civil Engineering Technician last year. Whereas, also holds a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering in India. Could you please advice me which NOC code comes under Category B?

Lastly, should he work on another based on B Category Job which is not relevant to his previous studies?

Please do the needful!!

Shruti.P

Mar 3, 2021
Your educational qualifications aren't determinative. What's important is whether you performed the NOC job duties or not.
Hi there,

I am writing on behalf of my friend who already completed the Ontario College Diploma - Civil Engineering Technician last year. Whereas, also holds a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering in India. Could you please advice me which NOC code comes under Category B?

Lastly, should he work on another based on B Category Job which is not relevant to his previous studies?

Please do the needful!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi there,

Please do the needful!
Can’t tell you what NOC code it is because don’t know his job responsibilities. Use the NOC database and search with keywords to figure out his NOC. His education doesn’t need to match his NOC as long as NOC A, B or 0.

Shruti.P

Mar 3, 2021
THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE

POSITION - Junior Party Chief
BELOW ARE THE RESPONSIBILITIES:-

• Performing different type of survey like topographical, Construction layout survey, a legal survey using Robotic total station and RTK GPS.
  • Gathering field survey data, using global system positioning methods
  • Performing surveying calculations
  • Reading the layout plan
  • Setting up a stake on the ground, writing the information provided by the company.
  • Completing field notes on all projects at a time of performing the survey, documenting the field checks and ensuring the notes reflect the work that was completed in the field.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE

POSITION - Junior Party Chief
BELOW ARE THE RESPONSIBILITIES:-

• Performing different type of survey like topographical, Construction layout survey, a legal survey using Robotic total station and RTK GPS.
  • Gathering field survey data, using global system positioning methods
  • Performing surveying calculations
  • Reading the layout plan
  • Setting up a stake on the ground, writing the information provided by the company.
  • Completing field notes on all projects at a time of performing the survey, documenting the field checks and ensuring the notes reflect the work that was completed in the field.
You need to check the NOC database to see what matches.

Reactions: Shruti.P